Forging Bonds: A Time to Shine! (Sep 19th)

Diovani Bressan

Forging Bonds: A Time to Shine is coming on September 19th!

HX7k9pL.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Phina, Norne, Nagi and Sirius, the new Heroes from the The Chosen Ones Banner.

vPOz02L.jpg

The rewards for this event are:

latest?cb=20170410122150 14 orbs (2 per days for 7 days);
latest?cb=2017020410585816.400 Hero Feathers;
image.png 4 First Summon Tickets;
latest?cb=2019030217515540 Heroic Grails;
latest?cb=20171206144254 20 Divine Dews;
1.png 8 Accessories.

Jyjr4ze.jpg

Remember that in Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled, so use this opportunity to train your most needed units. 

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Edit: Multipliers Schedule

Spoiler

d1nf4ai9akn31.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

17 minutes ago, redlight said:

That's Conrad's mask, right? I mean they hinted at it in Echoes that Conrad gave his to Sirius

I believe they updated the story or hinted that Conrad gave a mask to Zeke, but it's not the same mask that Conrad used.

It's like how Gerome gave a mask to Lucina.

tumblr_oru4gwecK51voxdygo1_400.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvk8SpdUSy--bveeeek1c

Edit: Actually, you may be right. According to the Echoes Memorial Book, Conrad gave Zeke his mask since he didn't need it anymore. It's just weird that they made the mask's design so different. Maybe Sirius went to Archanea using Conrad's Mask, but decided to buy a new one when he noticed that it's so hard to see with Conrad's Mask.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Huh. I'm not that excited about this one. Not that I'm unhappy with it, I'm just kind of...not...excited. Anyway, I like Forging Bonds events, and this is a chance to get to know these guys so...cool. 🙂

Bummed that Bantu isn't on here, though. He's the only one of the new units I'm excited about (not that I'm not amazed at Nagi's dragonstone, but the sheer amount of powercreep has me a little concerned. And yet...it looks fun to use...)

On 9/17/2019 at 8:29 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe they updated the story or hinted that Conrad gave a mask to Zeke, but it's not the same mask that Conrad used.

It's like how Gerome gave a mask to Lucina.

tumblr_oru4gwecK51voxdygo1_400.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvk8SpdUSy--bveeeek1c

Edit: Actually, you may be right. According to the Echoes Memorial Book, Conrad gave Zeke his mask since he didn't need it anymore. It's just weird that they made the mask's design so different. Maybe Sirius went to Archanea using Conrad's Mask, but decided to buy a new one when he noticed that it's so hard to see with Conrad's Mask.

Wouldn’t be the first time something is redesigned. Marth’s own Falchion from Shadow Dragon is different from what it looks like now, and no, I don’t mean it’s redesign in Awakening. 

There’s always that one character whose story interest me the most. This time is Nagi. Not expecting to know who she is really, but it’ll be interesting to have some dept to her

15 minutes ago, Midnox said:

There’s always that one character whose story interest me the most. This time is Nagi. Not expecting to know who she is really, but it’ll be interesting to have some dept to her

Yeah. I am curious about Nagi as well. In both games, she appears to late, like... 1 or 2 chapters before the final chapter. It will good to know more about her.

I just hope Anna is not the one with her...

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah. I am curious about Nagi as well. In both games, she appears to late, like... 1 or 2 chapters before the final chapter. It will good to know more about her.

I just hope Anna is not the one with her...

It doesn’t help Shadow Dragon is one of the worst FE in character characterization XD

Spoiler

foVrwvz.png

This is what my scores looked like before I finally got any points for Norne. Geez... I guess she knows I hate her debut game...and Kris for that matter.

Oh, and what should be a surprise to no one (especially myself) I pretty much got nothing but irrelevant garbage with my summon tickets.

I'm loving the story and conversations. Really impressive at how many characters they brought in. :)

Phila trying to figure out why dancers can't rejuvenate each other reminds me if Pit's "Darn you, balanced gameplay!" like from Kid Icarus Uprising. 

😄

Loved how they added more characters in the convos. It never crossed my mind I could field an "Amnesiac Team" in the game.

Also Nagi! Surprised they added her! Love her looks and want her tiara. 

And to make things better, with just 60 orbs I got her and I'm done with the banner haha.

Some mysterious voice is talking to Norne. My guesses: Killam, somehow, or, Setsuna (in a pit.) It would explain why Norne couldn't see whoever was talking to her and why the voice asked for help but didn't sound particularly concerned.

Edit: Oh my gosh Nagi's B convo is so cute.

Edited by Mercakete

17 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Some mysterious voice is talking to Norne. My guesses: Killam, somehow, or, Setsuna (in a pit.) It would explain why Norne couldn't see whoever was talking to her and why the voice asked for help but didn't sound particularly concerned.

Edit: Oh my gosh Nagi's B convo is so cute.

Setsuna in either a net or a pit was my first guess as well.