Who do you think are the best users of these weapons not yet in the game?

Jotari

This is Heroes, where absolutely everyone needs a PRF. Yet there are a number of noteworthy weapons still not in the game. Who do you imagine using the following?

*Rapier/Noble Rapier

*Starlight

*Luna (Alm has the bow variation, but the lance one could still be used)

*Astra

*Sol

*Lady Blade

*Helswath

*Yewfelle

*Gungnir

*Beo Sword

*Blagi's Sword

*Aureola

*Apocalypse

*Rex Hasta

*Rienfleche

*Luce

*Gespent

*Wishblade

*Double Bow

*Baselard

*Matrona

*Ashera's Staff

*Balberith

*Goetia

*Hagakure Blade

*Waterwheel

*Aurgelmir

*Pursuer

*Chakram

I think that's all I can remember. Forgive me if I missed anything and some of these are in the game already. Or if there's any others you can think of that I missed. I didn't include weapons associated with a single character that just aren't in the game yet (because Nergal is definitely going to use Naglfar and Ashnard is definitely bringing Gurgurant should either of them ever make it) (I put in three of the Holy Weapons from Jugdral in that have multiple potential users, but likely if any of those characters somehow make it in {particularly Helswath's users who stand like no chance} they'll probably all get base and divine varients like we've seen so far). I also laid off Three Houses due to relative newness of it. Don't discount the idea of an alt stealing a weapon like the way Eririka usurped Knoll's rightful possession of Gleipnir. Also wow, what's up with Fates? Most of the cast have got into Heroes already, but basically none of the S Ranked weapons have? I guess it's a consequence of putting most of them in the game early on when inheritable weapons were more of a thing.

Edited by Jotari

Rapier is already on Phina though.

Maybe Laurent can have Goetia since Aversa has Aversa's Night in Feh.

Waterwheel would have been great for Shiro but he has an original prf. Maybe Fuga or Caeldori could work. Or randomly Mozu.

Asugi or Yukimura can have Chakram.

Shura or Reina with Pursuer? Most likely Reina cause of the kinshi design.

Scarlet or Charlotte with Aurgelmir? Or Hans but I don't want him in the game

Sumeragi with Hagakure Blade

Edited by mcsilas

13 minutes ago, Jotari said:

*Starlight- Gotoh because he made the damn tome; or a Marth alt- everyone else from Archanea is likely too unpopular to get it.

*Lady Blade- Cecille, Midia or Malice; I'd pick Cecille

*Helswath- Just make it the severely weakened and bloodless Awakening version and give it to Vaike/Basilio.

*Yewfelle- Brigid, duh! But Febail is fine too, just a lot less likely to come.

*Gungnir- Has to be Travant or Arion, I'd prefer Travant come first. Both are popular enough within FE4 to get a chance. Travant would hopefully be the next Jugdral GHB.

*Beo Sword- Beowolf isn't getting this. But of Fergus and Diarmuid, Lachesis and Nanna can claim Diarmuid on family reunification grounds. But Fergus is so much better in FE5 gameplay.

*Blagi's Sword- Somewhat unfortunately, it'd likely be on a Leif alt, as opposed to anything else, which would be preferred for Master Knight Leif.

*Aureola- Could be on Athos, even if Forblaze is his personal tome. They didn't give it to Eliwood. Maaaaybe they have a Blucius alt in mind somewhere down the line, but they've shown no interest in that so far. Or Guinevere could get this, she is a Sage with S Light.

*Apocalypse- Niime, or Bramimond. I can't lose either way.

*Rex Hasta- :Farina: or maybe Oswin, or Sain. But :Farina: is my personal first choice.

*Rienfleche- Rath, better a chance of getting in than Wil.

*Luce- Uhh... Blucius?

*Gespent- Give old Canas a refine!

*Wishblade- Lot of candidates, whichever is most likely to make into FEH next is fine. But I'd rather have it on Marcia for no reason.

*Double Bow- Shinon has his Silencer ("Shinon's Bow" in Japanese), so Rolf or Astrid.

*Baselard- 100 gold. Or a hot lady. Whichever doesn't get it gets a Stiletto.

*Matrona- Laura or Rhys. Or just bump up Mist with a refine.

*Ashera's Staff- There is a 50/50 chance Sephiran will get this, the other side of the coin being Creiddylad.

*Goetia- I'd just throw it on an Awakening alt, better them than Validar.

*Hagakure Blade- Sumeragi maybe has a slim chance? Otherwise, Hisame is left to give it to, but isn't he bleh?

*Waterwheel- We still have Caeldori left unadded, she can take it.

*Aurgelmir- Charlotte when she finally comes.

*Pursuer- Kiragi sounds fine, I doubt Mikoto would get an alt.

*Chakram- Asugi is probably best.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Rapier is already on Phina though.

Maybe Laurent can have Goetia since Aversa has Aversa's Night in Feh.

Waterwheel would have been great for Shiro but he has an original prf. Maybe Fuga or Caeldori could work. Or randomly Mozu.

Asugi or Yukimura can have Chakram.

Shura or Reina with Pursuer? Most likely Reina cause of the kinshi design.

Scarlet or Charlotte with Aurgelmir? Or Hans but I don't want him in the game

Sumeragi with Hagakure Blade

Damnit. Never thought to check the newly added heroes. Didn't even know she was coming -_- (though I was aware of Bantu and Nagi). She's actually a really good choice considering every other lord has a better plot based weapon.

Original prf's kind of irk me. Why make up an original weapon for someone when there's unused weapons in the game? Exhaust your supply of history before bothering with stuff like that. Olwen with her thunder head is another prime example. Although for Shiro it literally could have been a name change and nothing else. Although given what Shiro's weapon actually does, I probably would have just made it the Venge Naginata.

I reckon they'll give Gangarli to Sumeragi. In fact that's why I didn't put it on the list (I suppose they could give us a Corrin variation with it, but who wants more Corrins).

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Gotoh does seem likely if they ever want to use Starlight. Though since he can't use it on Gharnef (being recruited after Gharnef's defeat) I could see them giving it to Wendell and leaving a made up prf for Gotoh. Bantu has given me hope more old people might see some sunlight in this game.

Validar already has his prf Grima's Truth. Though that was stolen by Morgan for some reason. So I guess Goetia is possible. If Validar ever stands a chance of getting in that is.

By the by, I added Gaiden's Sol, Luna and Astra to the OP. Alm has Luna as a bow already, but the lance variation appeared in the original game and in Awakening.

Edited by Jotari

I'll talk tellius since they're the ones I want to see the most in heroes in the first place.

Wishblade: This is the toughest one, with the sheer amount of people that can use it ingame. Levail canonically has it, but he's not necessarily major enough to be added as a GHB. I think that it'll probably go to Aran or Danved, but I'm hoping Danved.

Double Bow: Shinon, since Leonardo will get Lughnasadh, Rolf will get Rolf's Bow and Astrid could get the Double Bow but I more see her getting an op weapon we haven't seen yet.

Baselard: Heather. You could give it to Volke, but I more imagine him using a stiletto.

Matrona: A Valkrie Mist, but if you want someone not in the game yet then your only choices are really Laura and Rhys. As much as I like Laura, Rhys is generally more well known and liked.

Ashera's Staff: Sephiran/Lehran. It's kind of obvious.

Obviously I'd want Bryce to come in with his Wishblade! He was the first owner of it. At least in Tellius. I don't expect him to ever be in though, he was never even a choice to vote for in CYL for some reason. 😞

Also, why is the Silencer not on this list? That's a unique weapon too, and should be Shinon's prf in Heroes because he created it.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Obviously I'd want Bryce to come in with his Wishblade! He was the first owner of it. At least in Tellius. I don't expect him to ever be in though, he was never even a choice to vote for in CYL for some reason. 😞

Also, why is the Silencer not on this list? That's a unique weapon too, and should be Shinon's prf in Heroes because he created it.

I really need to go back and play POR, I almost completely forgot about Bryce having it. Come to think of it though, I could see a Four Riders banner.

And it does make sense for shinon to have the silencer, so I guess that means the double bow would go to Astrid by default.

Just now, Brave Lance said:

I really need to go back and play POR, I almost completely forgot about Bryce having it. Come to think of it though, I could see a Four Riders banner.

And it does make sense for shinon to have the silencer, so I guess that means the double bow would go to Astrid by default.

The Riders all ought to be GHBs imo. Though I thought BK should've been one too, and yet he was made a TT unit instead, so who knows.

32 minutes ago, Brave Lance said:

That's applying too much reasonable logic to the situation. We could see Rolf stealing Silencer and Shinon getting Double Bow. This is Heroes, where Narcian wields axes. Anything goes. Though I personally would like it if as you suggest, it's Leo-Lughnasadh  Rolf-Rolf's Bow Shinion-Silncer and Astrid-Double Bow. Though another Ike alt wielding bows is probably about as likely as any of them getting in.

Edited by Jotari

Does anyone have the Devil Axe yet? That could be a thing. Just slap Fury 4 or something on it.

Y'know, special weapons don't tend to stand out to me (except for a few, like Ragnel, Floette, Hauteclere, Baselard (which should go on a Sothe - Doesn't he already use it?), Waterwheel (which I'd give as a prf refine to Shigure or something because of the water connection) Wishblade ('cause at the time I kept mistaking it for a sword due to the name), Double bow, Rolf's Bow, Alondite, and a few others) so I forgot what almost each of these were. =P

But, well, apart from the ones I listed users for already, I think the Wishblade should go to Levail. He was Micaiah's primary antagonist in Part 1, so it's not like he's super-minor, especially if they do a Dawn Brigade banner or something.

11 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Does anyone have the Devil Axe yet? That could be a thing. Just slap Fury 4 or something on it.

Y'know, special weapons don't tend to stand out to me (except for a few, like Ragnel, Floette, Hauteclere, Baselard (which should go on a Sothe - Doesn't he already use it?), Waterwheel (which I'd give as a prf refine to Shigure or something because of the water connection) Wishblade ('cause at the time I kept mistaking it for a sword due to the name), Double bow, Rolf's Bow, Alondite, and a few others) so I forgot what almost each of these were. =P

But, well, apart from the ones I listed users for already, I think the Wishblade should go to Levail. He was Micaiah's primary antagonist in Part 1, so it's not like he's super-minor, especially if they do a Dawn Brigade banner or something.

I think you mean Jarod. Levail is the guy who actually uses Wishblade, but he's basically just a mostly irrelevant Zelguis fanboy.

did you guys really forget about Dakova and his amazing Sideburns Lance? utterly shameful...

anyway, more seriously:

Starlight -> Mythic Gotoh

i don't think they'll ever introduce weapons with the exact same name of some of the most popular skills in the series, so i'm skipping them

Lady Blade -> hypothetical Priestess Mae alt?

Helswath -> Lombard, since he's the only one who can use it

Yewfelle -> Briggid, same reason

Gungnir -> Arion, same reason

i'm don't know that much about thracia since i stopped playing it a while ago, but Beo sword and Blagi sword should be used by their respective owners

Aureola -> Athos (since they gave Forblaze to Lilina)

Apocalypse -> maybe Niime or Canas as a refine

Rex Hasta -> i don't think they'll make another lance cavalry eliwood, so i'll say Sain or Miledy

Rienfleche -> Rath or Louise

Luce -> RENAULT?!? or maybe Yodel

Gespenst -> Athos, Canas refine or some random FE7 alt

Wishblade -> Bryce, Levail or, i dunno, Aran

Double Bow -> Shinon or RD Astrid (bow cavaliers in RD can use the double bow iirc), but i can also see shinon coming with a laguz bow+

Baselard -> Sothe, Heather or BASTIAN

Matrona -> Laura, Rhys, Mist refine or Valkyrie Mist

Ashera's Staff -> Sephiran (even though i'd love him to wield Cordelia, Creiddylad's italian name)

Goetia -> Henry refine

i literally forgot almost everything about fates except for camilla's breasts so i'm skipping these

well, i think i'm done

1 minute ago, Yexin said:

i don't think they'll ever introduce weapons with the exact same name of some of the most popular skills in the series, so i'm skipping them

They already have. Bow Alm wields a weapon called Luna Arc. So we could definitely get something like Sol Sword or Astra Lance.

Baselard Bastian is thinking outside the box. I like it.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

I think you mean Jarod. Levail is the guy who actually uses Wishblade, but he's basically just a mostly irrelevant Zelguis fanboy.

Ahh, yeah, you're right. I don't have a memory for details, but now that you say that, I remember. Jarod would make an interesting GHB, though, I think, but I agree that it'd be weird if Levail got in before other various people.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

They already have. Bow Alm wields a weapon called Luna Arc. So we could definitely get something like Sol Sword or Astra Lance.

i know about the luna arc, but i meant weapons with the EXACT SAME name of already existing skills, just like the lance called "Luna", the sword called "Sol" and the one called "Astra"

they avoided this problem with alm by simply giving him a different weapon, but with the skill's name and specifying the new type of weapon (a bow in this case), so they could probably do the same with the other ones

Edited by Yexin

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

The Riders all ought to be GHBs imo. Though I thought BK should've been one too, and yet he was made a TT unit instead, so who knows.

In a way BK got his own super GHB in his TT because he is one of the few cases where the final boss is also the reward.

I prefer a weapon like Helswath to never be introduced than for them to give it to an Awakening unit.

Don't care for Brian but I always liked Lombard's looks as I have a thing for the bearded old general types.

I don't think Heroes includes even a single one of them. No Lorenz, Douglas, Hannibal, Tauroneo, Xavier, Duessel or Bryce. 

I went through my whole barracks and the only characters on there with a beard are the evil Garon & Surtr as well as Mordecai. None of them also sporting a mustache along with it.  😞

Where are the beards? 

1 hour ago, Troykv said:

In a way BK got his own super GHB in his TT because he is one of the few cases where the final boss is also the reward.

Yeah, you could look at it that way. It was neat.

Before I list this out, asking about the Thracia regalia is kinda a non-question, since almost every regalia in those games comes with a specific weirlder in each generation

*Rapier: Phina

*Noble Rapier: Brave Marth

*Starlight: Gotoh and/or Linde (Alt)

*Luna: Brave Chrom

*Astra: Virion/Deen

*Sol: Gregor/Valbar

*Lady Blade: Malice

*Helswath: Lex/Cherche (Look at the art. I'm fairly sure that's what Cherche's Axe was meant to be)

*Yewfelle: Brigid/Faval

*Gungnir: Travant/Areon

*Beo Sword: Delmud

*Bragi Sword (Ftfy): Diarmuid

*Aureola: Yoder

*Apocalypse: Niime

*Rex Hasta: Marcus

*Rienfleche: Rath

*Luce: Renault

*Gespent: Canas

*Wishblade: Tauroneo

*Double Bow: Rolf

*Baselard: Volke

*Matrona: Rhys

*Ashera's Staff: Sephiran

*Balberith: Izuka

*Goetia: Henry (Refine)

*Hagakure Blade: Sumeragi

*Waterwheel: Reina

*Aurgelmir: Gunter (Refine)

*Pursuer: Setsuna (Refine)

*Chakram: Jakob (Refine)

Edited by TriforceP

14 hours ago, Yexin said:

i know about the luna arc, but i meant weapons with the EXACT SAME name of already existing skills, just like the lance called "Luna", the sword called "Sol" and the one called "Astra"

they avoided this problem with alm by simply giving him a different weapon, but with the skill's name and specifying the new type of weapon (a bow in this case), so they could probably do the same with the other ones

Okay then, well pretend that instead of Luna, Astra and Sol, those things in the op are Luna Lance, Astra Bow, Astra Lance, Astra Sword, Sol Lance and Sol Sword or some other variation of Celestial Term + Weapon. Because I was never claiming any of them would get in with the exact name. That's why I mentioned Luna Arc scenario in the OP.

Starlight can go on a Linde alt if they don't want to use Gotoh. Linde is cute and will sell.

The Jugdral legendary weapons will end up on their respective owners, probably first-generation characters when possible. Langobalt and Trabant can be Grand Hero Battle characters. I don't see any problems with Brigid, Claud, and Shannan selling on banners.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:42 PM, Yexin said:

In Japanese, Luna Arc is 月光 (gekkou), "Luna". It's the exact same Luna weapon from Echoes, complete with the Lunar Flash combat art as Alm's default Special. The English localization team probably changed the name to differentiate it from the Special skill (which is the exact opposite thing they did with Missiletainn because they suck).

You're confusing the Awakening weapons and the Echoes weapons, which all share the exact same name as the skills, but have different weapon types.

Sol is a sword in Awakening and a lance in Echoes. Luna is a lance in Awakening and a bow in Echoes. Astra is a bow in Awakening and a sword in Echoes. All three are lances in Gaiden.

On 9/18/2019 at 8:36 AM, Jotari said:

because Nergal is definitely going to use Naglfar

Ereshkigal wants a word with you. She's upset you confused her with a boat and says there will be Hell to pay. This isn't Kancolle (or Azur Lane or Arpeggio).

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Starlight can go on a Linde alt if they don't want to use Gotoh. Linde is cute and will sell.

The Jugdral legendary weapons will end up on their respective owners, probably first-generation characters when possible. Langobalt and Trabant can be Grand Hero Battle characters. I don't see any problems with Brigid, Claud, and Shannan selling on banners.

In Japanese, Luna Arc is 月光 (gekkou), "Luna". It's the exact same Luna weapon from Echoes, complete with the Lunar Flash combat art as Alm's default Special. The English localization team probably changed the name to differentiate it from the Special skill (which is the exact opposite thing they did with Missiletainn because they suck).

You're confusing the Awakening weapons and the Echoes weapons, which all share the exact same name as the skills, but have different weapon types.

Sol is a sword in Awakening and a lance in Echoes. Luna is a lance in Awakening and a bow in Echoes. Astra is a bow in Awakening and a sword in Echoes. All three are lances in Gaiden.

Ereshkigal wants a word with you. She's upset you confused her with a boat and says there will be Hell to pay. This isn't Kancolle (or Azur Lane or Arpeggio).

Don't point it out my mistakes when I have absolutely no excuse!