Is Kris coming to Heroes in the future?

Gregster101

30 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Jegan begging Kris specifically over the literal armies is stupid, especially when Jegan never did that with any character ever and serves his role as a mentor.

Not sure what that means.

To be honest, I didn't understand most of the post but I did register that you don't like Kris (and probably don't want them in Heroes)!

If BS FE is actually your favourite FE game, and you must be the only one in the world for whom it is, I hope you at least appreciated New Mystery for also remaking these chapters!

Edited by Vince777

I'm not sure why Kris is leading the polls for New Mystery for characters not yet added in FEH from that game. TBH, I'd rather see other characters. Sorry Kris fans, but I found their personality and appearance to be boring. If FEH wants to bring in characters from Archanea, the ones I'd think will sell well enough would be Wolf (sad pretty boi), Julian (best thief), Lena (first cleric of the series), Malliesia (because I just like her), Arran, Cecille, NYNA (surprised she wasn't on the latest banner), and Malice.

38 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm not sure why Kris is leading the polls for New Mystery for characters not yet added in FEH from that game. 

I think it’s just because they are the only playable avatar (so not counting Mark) which aren’t in the game yet

54 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm not sure why Kris is leading the polls for New Mystery for characters not yet added in FEH from that game.

Either Katarina or people obsessed with their self-inserts

I hope so.

As someone who hasn't played the damn game yet (I rarely emulate) I can easily understand why Kris is a wanted character. There is so much legacy to them. They were the first playable avatar, a feature that became so succesful that is now expected for every new game. 

And I know that some people would hate them FOR THAT EXACT REASON, but if you like Robin, Corrin or Byleth you have Kris to thank. Without Kris they wouldn't exist. 

Honestly they should have been added a long time ago, it's absurd that they had the time to plan, create and add to Heroes ANOTHER avatar (Byleth) before putting Kris in. Even for the sake of completing a set, Kris should be added. He would complete the thematic teams of all Male Avatars and she would do the same for all Female Avatars: the Team. At the same time.

And you guys mentioned that Matthew has been talking about Leila since the beginning and Leon has been talking about Valbar since near the beginning, but they are still not here. Well, Katarina has been talking about Kris since near the beginning of the game as well.

If you are among the people who think Leila and Valbar should just be added already, than you should also support Kris since they are in the same situation.

Honestly I thought the lack of New Mystery banners was what stopped Kris from coming, but now we got a New Mystery banner and they did not come.

I am getting worried here, and I decided to spare a couple of votes for both Krisses in CYL 4. Let's hope that enough people do the same so we can make IS do it and in the process get another banner for New Mystery.

Because you know... Nyna is also an unacceptable absence.

Edited by GrandeRampel

21 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

I hope so.

As someone who hasn't played the damn game yet (I rarely emulate) I can easily understand why Kris is a wanted character. There is so much legacy to them. They were the first playable avatar, a feature that became so succesful that is now expected for every new game. 

And I know that some people would hate them FOR THAT EXACT REASON, but if you like Robin, Corrin or Byleth you have Kris to thank. Without Kris they wouldn't exist. 

Honestly they should have been added a long time ago, it's absurd that they had the time to plan, create and add to Heroes ANOTHER avatar (Byleth) before putting Kris in. Even for the sake of completing a set, Kris should be added. He would complete the thematic teams of all Male Avatars and she would do the same for all Female Avatars: the Team. At the same time.

And you guys mentioned that Matthew has been talking about Leila since the beginning and Leon has been talking about Valbar since near the beginning, but they are still not here. Well, Katarina has been talking about Kris since near the beginning of the game as well.

If you are among the people who think Leila and Valbar should just be added already, than you should also support Kris since they are in the same situation.

Honestly I thought the lack of New Mystery banners was what stopped Kris from coming, but now we got a New Mystery banner and they did not come.

I am getting worried here, and I decided to spare a couple of votes for both Krisses in CYL 4. Let's hope that enough people do the same so we can make IS do it and in the process get another banner for New Mystery.

Because you know... Nyna is also an unacceptable absence.

Julian and Lena are unacceptable absences too

2 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

Nope, that’s not how it works. Not with me, at least.

Why the hell should I support a character I hate because a different character (and for the record, Katarina has never been a favorite of mine either) talks about them? No one gets to tell which character inclusions I should be supporting for this game, especially if it completely contradicts my personal preferences like in this case.

Soon, by which I mean in 2 years when we get the next Archanea banner. The only other important characters left from that game are Medues (likely a mythic), Gotoh, Xane, and Nyna. Though I'd like Wolf and Jake to make it in too. 

17 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Not sure what that means.

To be honest, I didn't understand most of the post but I did register that you don't like Kris (and probably don't want them in Heroes)!

If BS FE is actually your favourite FE game, and you must be the only one in the world for whom it is, I hope you at least appreciated New Mystery for also remaking these chapters!

Jegan constantly begs Kris to get shit done and puts an unhealthy amount of reliance despite having a literal army but Jegan ignores that and his mentor type character for the sake of avatar shilling.

13 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I'm not sure why Kris is leading the polls for New Mystery for characters not yet added in FEH from that game. TBH, I'd rather see other characters. Sorry Kris fans, but I found their personality and appearance to be boring. If FEH wants to bring in characters from Archanea, the ones I'd think will sell well enough would be Wolf (sad pretty boi), Julian (best thief), Lena (first cleric of the series), Malliesia (because I just like her), Arran, Cecille, NYNA (surprised she wasn't on the latest banner), and Malice.

A pity party circlejerk like Leif but 10x less effective is why Kris lead the group. Put Kris in the game and they WILL drop.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Why the hell should I support a character I hate because a different character (and for the record, Katarina has never been a favorite of mine either) talks about them? No one gets to tell which character inclusions I should be supporting for this game, especially if it completely contradicts my personal preferences like in this case.

Agreed, fuck Kris and FUCK Kris for causing Intsys to forget about Draug being Norne's canon love interest. They also tried to force Phina having some sort of weird feelings for Kris but that got cut out and Navarre got his rightful place back.

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

You misunderstood. It's not that "if you support Leila and Valbar you also must support Kris".

It's "if you think the reason certain characters have more of a chance/priority is that they have been teased since near the beginning, than that's true for all of them or for none of them" which basically means that if you think that characters who have been teased for years deserve to be added sooner out of respect for the fans, that's fine but that's not limited to the ones you like.

Edited by GrandeRampel

We have to consider how Kris could be added. As unlike most possibilities, they need to come as a set. And I doubt they'd have them both as a summon from the banner. So I'm thinking one on the banner, and one as a Tempest Trials or Grand Hero Battle. With that in mind, I don't really see it happening soon in light of the Archanea banner they've just made. If they were interested in Kris, they would have added him/her in the banner just past. But instead they considered Norne more important. As for what classes, I'd like to see Axes on male Kris just for more green units in the summoning pool. I'd like to see girl Kris go for bow since that's not something we've seen from any of our avatars afaik (they're might be some random seasonal I've overlooking).

On 9/19/2019 at 6:44 AM, X-Naut said:

Unless they're a surprise seasonal or (god forbid) a Legendary/Mythic I'm not counting on it. FE12 doesn't have recency bias and they're not high enough for farfetch'd part trois.

Kris wearing Legion's mask as a Halloween Seasonal! They finally get in only for us not to even see the design for their face.

Edited by Jotari

12 minutes ago, Jotari said:

We have to consider how Kris could be added. As unlike most possibilities, they need to come as a set. And I doubt they'd have them both as a summon from the banner. So I'm thinking one on the banner, and one as a Tempest Trials or Grand Hero Battle. With that in mind, I don't really see it happening soon in light of the Archanea banner they've just made. If they were interested in Kris, they would have added him/her in the banner just past. But instead they considered Norne more important. As for what classes, I'd like to see Axes on male Kris just for more green units in the summoning pool. I'd like to see girl Kris go for bow since that's not something we've seen from any of our avatars afaik (they're might be some random seasonal I've overlooking).

Chances are, both versions of Kris will have a sword.  Thanks, official art.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Chances are, both versions of Kris will have a sword.  Thanks, official art.

Naturally it's very possible. But Kris is a bit different to the other avatars in that you choose their class before you start the game, while the others get their variability via class changing. Male Morgan also had a sword in his official artwork yet came with a tome in game. If there's one thing that we can count on in Heroes is that the developers will do whatever they want regardless of what actually seems appropriate. We have characters that have completely different weapons not only to their canon selves, but have weapons different to what's depicted in their official Heroes art! One of them probably will get a sword, but I doubt both of them would, as that just wouldn't really seem interested. Then again, both Byleth's got swords. But there was a significant prf sword from the game to draw from. Any sword they could give them would probably be made up as all the noteable swords in Archanea have been used already (though I suppose maybe female Kris could get the Lady Sword. Devil Sword still exists too I suppose).

Just now, Jotari said:

Naturally it's very possible. But Kris is a bit different to the other avatars in that you choose their class before you start the game, while the others get their variability via class changing. Male Morgan also had a sword in his official artwork yet came with a tome in game. If there's one thing that we can count on in Heroes is that the developers will do whatever they want regardless of what actually seems appropriate. We have characters that have completely different weapons not only to their canon selves, but have weapons different to what's depicted in their official Heroes art! One of them probably will get a sword, but I doubt both of them would, as that just wouldn't really seem interested. Then again, both Byleth's got swords. But there was a significant prf sword from the game to draw from. Any sword they could give them would probably be made up as all the noteable swords in Archanea have been used already (though I suppose maybe female Kris could get the Lady Sword. Devil Sword still exists too I suppose).

Of the avatars:

- Both Robins got tomes, despite the fact that they can also wield swords
- One Corrin has Yato, the other has a dragonstone, thank goodness
- Both Byleths have swords

I don't have quite enough faith in IS for them not to have two swords for Kris. . .but if they wanted to be different, one gets the Master Sword, the other gets the Lady Sword.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Of the avatars:

- Both Robins got tomes, despite the fact that they can also wield swords
- One Corrin has Yato, the other has a dragonstone, thank goodness
- Both Byleths have swords

I don't have quite enough faith in IS for them not to have two swords for Kris. . .but if they wanted to be different, one gets the Master Sword, the other gets the Lady Sword.

What I meant is that sticking to the official artwork for the other avatars is different to sticking to the artwork of Kris. As the weapon choices for those characters were drawn from their base classes, not their artwork. They can still use the official artwork, and just not have them use swords. It also seems they either want to limit unnecessary Swords classes, or they've just plain forgotten Robin and Morgan can use swords, as neither of them get them even in their seasonals. Personally I'd like to see the Superior Edge get in the game (along with Axe and Lance counterparts). A sword that gets weapon triangle advantage against other red weapons would be cool.

Edited by Jotari