September 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculation

NSSKG151

Figured I would take a crack at making an expectation list for this month's Mythic Hero Banner since I think Johann doesn't even play Heroes anymore. I know the new heroes are coming out tomorrow but I figured I would go ahead and start a thread to discuss and predict what we might see at the end of this month's Mythic banner.

Legendaries/Mythics

• Red: L!Eirika, L!Eliwood, Hrid
  • Blue: L!Ephraim
  • Green: Yune
  • Colorless: Eir

Red is already full with three sword cavalry units so there won't be any seasonal or regular Heroes added this time nor will the new Mythic be red. 

Seasonals

• V!Soren- Next blue seasonal in line. I believe he is very likely to show up.
  • S!Marisa- I don't think they have ever put two seasonals of the same color on a Legendary banner but she is the next blue seasonal in line after Soren.
  • S!Veronica- Next green seasonal in line. I think it is very likely for her to show up either this month or next month.
  • P!Genny- Next colorless seasonal in line. Not sure about her chances since I don't know if they will jump down to the Picnic seasonals just yet.

Normal Heroes

• FH!Berkut- Next blue 2019 New Hero in line but I am not sure about his chances.
  • B!Hector- If FH!Berkut isn't picked and the new Mythic isn't blue I think Hector has a good chance to show up.
  • Ranulf- New green 2019 New Hero in line. I think he will show up if the new Mythic isn't green.
  • B!Ephriam- Hasn't shown up in a Legendary/Mythic banner for quite some time. If Ranulf isn't picked and the new Mythic isn't green they might bring Ephraim in.
  • FH!Corrin- Next colorless 2019 New Hero along with Tiki. I feel like if one of the two corrupt dragons show up on the Mythic banner I think it will be Corrin.
  • FH!Tiki- Next colorless 2019 New Hero along with Corrin in line. I think Tiki is less likely since she was on the Hero Fest banner.
  • B!Veronica- If none of the Fallen Dragons are pick I could see them running Veronica again since colorless Brave Heroes are rerun the most often on Legendary/Mythic banners.

New Mythic Hero Prediction/Potential Candidates

Can't be red since that color is already full but blue, green and colorless are all good potential options. Since the last Mythic Hero (Sothis) had the Dark Blessing I think this month will have a Hero carrying the Light or Astra blessing on them.

• Gotoh- Kind of hard to tell if he qualifies as a Mythic Hero but I could see it happen considering his backstory. I see him being blue and wielding Starlight. Would fit in to go along with the other characters from Archanea being released this month especially since Nagi and Bantu are among them. I see him having the Astra element.
  • Mila- Is going to happen eventually since Duma has been in for quite some time. As for being a unit she could probably be anything...Light or Astra element; Infantry, Armored or Flying and any breath color (except red).
  • Athos- Again like Gotoh I can't really tell if IS would consider him a Mythic Hero. He had Forblaze and Aureola at the end of FE7 but if he was picked for this month he would probably have Aureola and be blue with a Light element.
  • Anankos- Maybe as an Astra Hero. Not sure about his chances this month.
  • Seiros? and Nemesis?- Not sure if they would qualify as Mythic Heroes since I haven't finished all the routes in Three Houses yet (please don't spoil me anything about them either). Probably not likely anyways since I don't think they would do two Mythics in a row from the same game and from what I do know about them they wield swords so that is probably enough to not consider them this month.
  • Ashera- Could be a blue tome unit to complement Yune's weapon type. Since Yune is coming back this month Ashera could be picked so they are on the same banner like how last month had Tiki, Naga and Julia all together.
  • Medeus- Unlikely to happen since he isn't likely to be one of the expected elements (Light, Astra) for this month.
  • Fomortiis- Also unlikely to happen since he isn't likely to be Light or Astra element.

My Prediction

Red: L!Eirika, L!Eliwood, Hrid

Blue: L!Ephraim, V!Soren, New Mythic Hero

Green: Yune, S!Veronica, Ranulf

Colorless: Eir, B!Veronica, FH!Corrin

Any hopes, predictions or anything else I might have missed. Overall I am probably skipping the banner I am not really interested in any units that might show up or in any of the units already known besides Eirika and Eliwood but I am not spending orbs on one color.

Edited by NSSKG151
Added Ashera as a potential Mythic Hero candidate

• NSSKG151 changed the title to September 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculation
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also Ashera as a possibility- I could see her being blue to balance out Yune (and Yune ultimately won, and green>blue).  And since we just got Micaiah with Yune, Ashera would be a nice pairing.  I'd love her to be ranged and astra, so I could switch out at least one Naga...  Naga feels like dead weight on my teams most of the time, except that I can safely put her next to Tibarn.

2 hours ago, Venmi said:

There's also Ashera as a possibility- I could see her being blue to balance out Yune (and Yune ultimately won, and green>blue).  And since we just got Micaiah with Yune, Ashera would be a nice pairing.  I'd love her to be ranged and astra, so I could switch out at least one Naga...  Naga feels like dead weight on my teams most of the time, except that I can safely put her next to Tibarn.

Would Ashera also be a tome unit? Also, what kind of movement type would she be? I'll add her to the list. I kind of skipped over Tellius and Jugdral since I haven't played those games so I wasn't sure who from those games would be considered a Mythic Hero.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Would Ashera also be a tome unit? Also, what kind of movement type would she be? I'll add her to the list. I kind of skipped over Tellius and Jugdral since I haven't played those games so I wasn't sure who from those games would be considered a Mythic Hero.

My guess would be tome or staff?  She has an AOE attack and can counterattack anyone in RD if I remember correctly.  She's the final boss, so I would guess tome instead of staff.  So blue tome is my final guess, but others may have a better idea!

As for other Tellius mythics, I think Soan (lion), Lehran (heron before losing his powers from when he helped subdue Yune or staff like he can wield in final battle), Sephiran/Lehran (tome, probably blue, penultimate boss of RD), Dheghinsia (dragon), or Altina (dual-sword legendary) are probably all options.  I imagine we'd get Ashera first, so if any of them are going to be mythics, it would be a very long time...

33 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Figured I would take a crack at making an expectation list for this month's Mythic Hero Banner since I think Johann doesn't even play Heroes anymore.

Yeah, he also apparently hasn't even been on SF since July 28th so I think it's safe to assume that he isn't coming back.

9 minutes ago, Venmi said:

My guess would be tome or staff?  She has an AOE attack and can counterattack anyone in RD if I remember correctly.  She's the final boss, so I would guess tome instead of staff.  So blue tome is my final guess, but others may have a better idea!

Her Judge weapon (the one she uses to attack someone directly, not any of the AOEs) is considered light magic by the game so yeah she'll probably be a blue tome. Though, she apparently also had unused AOE attacks that are considered dark magic so make of that what you will.

30 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Have we ever gotten repeat colors in a row for mythical / legendaries?

Eirika into Hrid from October and November last year. Triply absurd because not only did they share a colour, but a weapon type and move type as well.

3 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Have we ever gotten repeat colors in a row for mythical / legendaries?

As said above Eirika and Hrid came in consecutive months and even a few months ago we had Eliwood in June and Sothis the next month at the end of July. So at least for red they are willing to release the same color twice.

5 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

As far as Three Houses is concerned, I can see Seiros as a possibility (which would make me wonder what type she would be as she has two possibilities). Nemesis is a little more hard to tell though I wouldn't be opposed to him being one.

It may still be too early to include Seiros and Nemesis as Mythics to avoid possible spoilers

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Medeus would be cool too. If anything, I'm surprised he still hasn't been added yet at this point

Thing about Medeus is - I was expecting him as the previous mythic, as a dark-element red dragon. Then we got Sothis in that role instead. I'm not sure what their plans are for him now, but if he's a mythic I'm guessing he won't be soon, probably not before the third mythic cycle starts in March.

They could make him anima instead of dark, but color is still an issue, since there's no open red slots this month and I don't think they'd want to make him a colorless breath anima mythic when Duma is the only other anima mythic.

I'm guessing Mila. If they want an Archanea character, maybe Gotoh?

They could make Medeus green like M!Robin Grima, but I doubt they'd go that route, I feel they'll keep him in their pockets for later. Personally I think Light is what is in the cards, so Mila or Ashera would be my guesses for this month.

On the note of Sothis though:

Spoiler

I'm still not sure why she was Dark. Nothing in TH paints her as a dark or dark associated figure like Grima or Yune respectively, and the closest thing she had (the weapons/crests) are because someone else twisted her powers rather it being a result of her own actions. It feels like she should've been Astra or Anima instead as it fits her character and condition more, but I guess they wanted her out with the first batch of TH characters and Dark was just the option they decided to go with. 

After thinking about it I decided to add Medeus to the list. While the idea for my potential Mythic Heroes list was intended for characters likely to the get the Light or Astra element for this month since I already mentioned characters not likely for this month (Seiros, Nemesis) I decided to add Medeus to the list. Also decided to add Fomortiis as well even though he is also just as unlikely for this month.

my guesses for this month:

L!Eirika, L!Eliwood, Hrid, L!Ephraim, Yune, Eir are our confirmed heroes.

for blues: V!Soren and the next mythic hero.

for greens: S!Veronica and Ranulf.

for colorless: P!Genny and F!Tiki or F!Corrin.

I'm considering: - they will keep the pattern then mythic heroes will still not match the same color.

- 3 seasonals per mythic/legendary banner.

Since I cannot fathom a mythical I could seriously want, I shall try for Eirika once again. She has evaded me nonstop! I will probably spend as many orbs as I need until I get SOMEONE that’s red, and then stop. I do not plan on ever dumping hundreds of orbs into these mythical / legendary banners ever again lol. Spending 300 orbs for NY Hrid only to get 8 heroes that are NOT Hrid has finally taught me to never snipe for a specific target ever again. Blue will be my backup, because valentine Soren still looks so cute, followed by green!

Red is very good (Eirika merges, DC fodder, and best buff bot) , blue is questionable as we don't know what the mythic could be(I don't need any more lance cavs, I want to avoid soren but I guess the new mythic could be good) , green is pretty good (my first defense mythic, Veronica isn't so valuable but OK, and ranulf can be nice for the beast team), and colorless will be excellent (getting a second Eir, a 4th main healer or merges for corrin/tiki is awesome). 

As for the mythic I propably won't care as if he reruns in December he will be with naga which also needs merges and I like, so I can wait. I will propably take back what I said if we are talking about a dragon like anankos or a certain 3TH character that I like. 

I'm leaning towards Mila or Ashera as the most likely new Mythic. But my predictions usually suck.

No idea what Mila could have in her kit, but my thoughts for Ashera:

• Light: Opposite to Yune.
  • Blue tome: The damaging variants of Judge are considered light magic or strike damage depending on the variant. This also makes her weak to Yune.
  • Armor: Her entire schtick was that she had a barrier of annoying damage reflectors that you had to destroy before being able to damage her.
  • Weapon: Close Counter. Slaying. When taking damage outside of combat from foe, damage dealt to unit is also dealt to foe.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Special: Vengeance.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Unique skill: Passive C. At the start of each turn, inflicts Isolation on foes within 3 columns centered on unit with foe's Res ≤ unit's Res - 3.
    • One of her Judge variants is an AoE Silence that hits the entire map. 3-column range and Res check to match Yune.
  • Other skills: Fortress Def/Res or Fury 4? Wrath?
    • EDIT: Right. Can't Wrath because tome. Maybe a new inheritable skill.
  • Stat spread: Huge HP. Res comparable to Yune's. Decent Def. Other stats don't matter.
    • Take it slow. Make it happen.
Edited by Ice Dragon

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm leaning towards Mila or Ashera as the most likely new Mythic. But my predictions usually suck.

No idea what Mila could have in her kit, but my thoughts for Ashera:

• Light: Opposite to Yune.
  • Blue tome: The damaging variants of Judge are considered light magic or strike damage depending on the variant. This also makes her weak to Yune.
  • Armor: Her entire schtick was that she had a barrier of annoying damage reflectors that you had to destroy before being able to damage her.
  • Weapon: Close Counter. Slaying. When taking damage outside of combat from foe, damage dealt to unit is also dealt to foe.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Special: Vengeance.
    • Damage reflector.
  • Unique skill: Passive C. At the start of each turn, inflicts Isolation on foes within 3 columns centered on unit with foe's Res ≤ unit's Res - 3.
    • One of her Judge variants is an AoE Silence that hits the entire map. 3-column range and Res check to match Yune.
  • Other skills: Fortress Def/Res or Fury 4? Wrath?
  • Stat spread: Huge HP. Res comparable to Yune's. Decent Def. Other stats don't matter.
    • Take it slow. Make it happen.

Since the Mythic is likely Blue, I doubt it's Mila cuz I feel like she's more likely to be Green