Wave 3 and 4 DLC Info Leaked (Famitsu) (SPOILERS)

BZL8

Be wary of possible spoilers. Turn back if you want to avoid them!

th-unreleased-dlc-225x300.jpg

This leak is from the Three Houses Perfect Guide published by Famitsu and was discovered by a user on GameFAQs and subsequently translated. Our very own @VincentASM has wrote an in-depth article about the leak. For those wondering about the contents:

Wave 3

Free DLC

• New playable character: Jeritza (certain routes only)
  • New support conversations [presumably featuring Jeritza]
  • New activities
  • New online features

Paid DLC

• New playable character: Anna
  • New monastery facilities
  • New online [features?]
  • Anna and Jeritza paralogue
  • New quests (around 10)
  • New activities: Sauna [who didn’t see this coming?], playing with dogs and cats(!)
  • New costumes: Maid, Butler and more
  • New battalions: Maid and Butler

Wave 4

Paid DLC

• Side story: Abyss Mode
  • New playable characters: Juris, Balthazar, Constanze and Javi [tentative translations]
  • New support conversations
  • New monastery facilities
  • New online features
  • New classes (4)
  • New enemy monsters
  • New hero relics
  • New paralogues
  • New quests
  • New battalions
  • New gambits
  • New costumes for Byleth (male), Byleth (female) and Sothis

Turn back the hands of time if old.

Edited by BZL8

• BZL8 changed the title to Wave 3 and 4 DLC Info Leaked (Famitsu) (SPOILERS)
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally I can understand Jeritza's motives. Dude is the second biggest case of cut content after the Black Eagles route. I expect the dlc to adress what happen the the crests that has been lost to history considering more hero relics. Might buy the dlc when all of the dlc is out.

Man, it feels like Jeritza should've just been playable from the start. Interested on what the other stuff is though. Side Story: Abyss Mode? Consider me intrigued.

None of it matters though, because WE CAN INTERACT WITH THE DOGS AND CATS AT LAST!

I am curious about the supports conversations, both for the lore and to know if they will be focused only on the new playable characters, and also about the Paralogues and what they can tell about Fodlan. And also in that vein, Abyss Mode and its characters. Things better be really interesting here.

Also, curious about what the new classes will be about.

Good news that the interesting part of Wave 3 is the free stuff. From waves 1-3 I certainly see nothing worth paying for. Wave 4 might change that, but honestly, it's so far away that I don't think I could go back to the game by then.

The side story content sounds lame. Like, the new story content is a difficulty mode for the 5 people who think Maddening is too easy?

Aside from that, this sounds like a worthy purchase when Wave 3 hits. And I hope that those new classes include:

Halberdier (Master Lance infantry)

Trueblade (Master Sword/Axe or Sword/Brawling infantry)

Griffon Rider (Master Flying Sword)

Druid (Male master infantry mage)

Wait what the fuck, the Sauna is paid DLC too? Bruh, that should've been a free update.

4 minutes ago, Etheus said:

The side story content sounds lame. Like, the new story content is a difficulty mode for the 5 people who think Maddening is too easy?

If the side story is indeed just a harder difficulty than Maddening, then i will be very disappointed. Lunatic has always been a "fuck you" difficulty to me and locking an entire story behind an even harder difficulty would just be a hard pass from me.

But we know nothing so i'll wait and see for now.

Playable Jeritza is great. Judith should be a free addition too honestly.

Very curious about the new story mode. Hope we get details soon.

As for the new classes, I hope they add a brawling class and dark magic class for the women (or just make them able to promote to Dark Mages). After that, a master tier Sage class for men and Halberdier would be cool. Maybe something to make Hero worth going through. Vanguard?

Interested in how they handle Jeritza. Right now he's just a lot of nothing. I would love it if they made him an actual character, it could give some more character to Mercedes as well. Curious to see how they'll handle him joining you. He definitely should become a unit on the BE Edelgard route because of reasons. Maybe you should also be able to recruit him if you complete a certain characters paralogue.

Anna? Well, no surprise there.

As for wave 4, I really hope that Abyss mode is another story and that Juris, Balthazar, Constanze and Javi are characters from the age of Seiros. They could pull a Halo Reach on us. Yeah, I'm still really hoping for a prequel dlc ;_;

And new classes are going to be nice, right now there's some units that I feel need more options.

At least Wave 3 and especially wave 4 look better than Wave 1/2.

------

Kind of wished we got playable Sothis, Seiros and Jeralt. Yeah, I know it doesn't make any sense but it's DLC damnit. Let me have my nonsensical units!

Edited by Hekselka

Definitely feel like a lot of the paid DLC content should have been free or of course in the base game to begin with, but of course this is the reality of gaming we live in now.

I agree with @Humanoid that I’m not yet convinced enough to drop $25 bucks for the expansion pack to get the next waves of DLC. I’m planning to put 3H down for a while after completely finishing my BL run I’m doing now. Still need to do a BE run, but I’m just too burnt out. It’s been a fun ride with 3H, but there’s so many other games that I wanna play on my Switch to keep be busy for a while.

So I’m hoping I’ll find the next waves of DLC worth it enough to pick up the game again to do a BE run, or depending on which routes Jeritza will be playable.

22 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

So what you're telling me is I can make Bernadetta go to class in a maid costume to teach her how to be a good submissive wife 

oof..

___

Anyways, I'm still waiting on a playable Rhea and Jeralt.

What I really want is some playable prequel DLC, so we can play in that battle that's taking place in that opening cutscene. 

Yeah, I'm cool with this.

Like a lot of people said, Jeritza really should have been in from the beginning, so it's good that he's a free update.

I know some people are whining about how "stuff should have been in the game from the start", but most of the paid stuff is just extras anyway.

That said, this isn't nearly on par with Xenoblade 2, which set the freaking gold standard for season passes, but then and again, nothing has really been that good, so it's probably not fair to say that.

And who knows? The dlc may be more expansive than it sounds on the surface. The biggest question mark from this leak is, are we getting new maps, and if so, how many?

Mostly interested in the new classes (Halberdier and master magefor males please).

Also Anna and Jeritza of course, I really like Anna's design this time around (maybe one of the classes will be the trickster/adventurer?), and Jeritza as a hopefully CF addition to let us know more about his motives. And I hope we can have him playable as his DK version, because the OG design is actual trash (I doubt it though).

I'm surprised by straight up new characters though, I was sure it would've been Rhea and Sothis (and Jeralt with some weird shenaningans).

Interacting with cats is obviously a great addition, not so much interacting with dogs...

I am still not that interested in this DLC. DLC 1 and 2 were kinda meh, DLC 3 is a mix of free stuff and paid stuff and I don't care that much about Anna... I would probably bench her anyway, and DLC 4 is the bigger one, but for me it doesn't look worthy... yet.

I will wait for a official announcement to maybe decide if I will get it or not.

36 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

So what you're telling me is I can make Bernadetta go to class in a maid costume to teach her how to be a good submissive wife 

Yeah, that line change really makes a lot of sense now.

I was hoping for playable Rhea, but no. Oh well. They said he’s only playable in certain routes. I’m guessing that Crimson Flower at the very least? Also, the fact that Sothis is getting a costume makes me wonder if she’s gonna be playable. And finally the Sauna has a purpose! Hopefully it won’t be like Fates though.

Edited by ZeManaphy