Wave 3 and 4 DLC Info Leaked (Famitsu) (SPOILERS)

BZL8

3 minutes ago, Altrosa said:

Only that Falcon Knight in some recent, previous  games had access to healing spells, and Zenith Knight, as described, is what Falcons were in Awakening and Fates.

I’m only stuck on them since they were my fav classes. 

Huh...thanks!

And I can imagine what it's like to have your favourite class nerfed like that. Hope you get your mage fliers back in the end!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinfoil theory moment here, but if we assume Wave 3 could possibly release in November instead of December, maybe IS wants to announce Anna as playable here at the same time they reveal her as a Farfetched Hero in FEH? Granted, it was Awakening Anna that won CYL over there, but it could still work.

• 2 weeks later...

When will we get a DLC story line about a group of drug dealing merchants selling their wares across borders during this war?  When the dust settles, they find their population hopelessly addicted to Speed Carrots and it results in the ban of stat boosting consumables.  

On 10/11/2019 at 9:28 AM, DefyingFates said:

Tinfoil theory moment here, but if we assume Wave 3 could possibly release in November instead of December, maybe IS wants to announce Anna as playable here at the same time they reveal her as a Farfetched Hero in FEH? Granted, it was Awakening Anna that won CYL over there, but it could still work.

I would love that personally and I hope they continue with the trend of dropping the DLC early. I'm just waiting on Wave 4. But Jeritza and Anna sound like fun characters.

• 3 weeks later...

@Timlugia shared this in the Wave 3 thread; we got genders, Crests and growth rates for the Wave 4 cast:

I see the 4chan "leak" has been deleted. A shame, I wanted to see how the growth rates matched up (even if they got Anna's Crest wrong).

Showerthought: Maybe Anna's Supports are being saved for here? Maybe she has conversations with her fellow lost Crest-bearers or something.

Edited by DefyingFates

So there are four new students and one new Church of Seiros bloke. I'm going to guess that Yuri goes to the Black Eagles if he's the one from the ruined house (Adrestia was attacked by Dagda before), Balthus is the big guy who joins the Golden Deer (don't they have one of those already?) and one of the female students joins the Blue Lions. That leaves one, so perhaps she'll be recruited by everyone?

I'm very surprised to see us getting new students, however. All with Major Crests, too. I thought for sure we'd get four new characters in a separate story kind of deal; are the new students separate from the extra story content, or are they part of it?

I am most interesting in the Seiros guy

He's either related to Rhea or emperors, but consider he only has minor crest, he's probably not a Jeralt the second

Maybe he's one of the older imperial prince (maybe even the oldest) that escaped before the coup, and hiding away from TWISTD with new identity. His stat also matches someone from the empire with high magical growth.

11 minutes ago, Thane said:

So there are four new students and one new Church of Seiros bloke. I'm going to guess that Yuri goes to the Black Eagles if he's the one from the ruined house (Adrestia was attacked by Dagda before), Balthus is the big guy who joins the Golden Deer (don't they have one of those already?) and one of the female students joins the Blue Lions. That leaves one, so perhaps she'll be recruited by everyone?

House Nuvelle is a nice touch since in Hubert's paired with Petra it's mentioned that they had a shared house in Nuvelle, and IIRC that's the port city where the Dagda/Brigid alliance invaded Fodlan (and presumably is the port city through which Adrestia has conducted trade with Brigid & Dagda prior to the hostilities).

It's interesting that all of the crests "long lost to history" are about to have Major holders just pop up out of the blue, haha. 

It also begs the question of whether their ancestors are going to be "saints" or "elites", or something else completely. 

7 minutes ago, Flores Salicis said:

House Nuvelle is a nice touch since in Hubert's paired with Petra it's mentioned that they had a shared house in Nuvelle, and IIRC that's the port city where the Dagda/Brigid alliance invaded Fodlan (and presumably is the port city through which Adrestia has conducted trade with Brigid & Dagda prior to the hostilities).

That's neat! I hope this'll give us some more information about Dagda as well. 

I'm repeating myself but I was so sure these four names would be part of a separate DLC mini campaign, not be new students entirely. Are they random exchange students, or will the game act as though they have always been at Garreg Mach? I'm kind of imagining them as typical fan fiction characters, new Major Crest wielding exchange students who outshine all of the old guard effortlessly.

Why on Earth did they leave an entire baguette's worth of crumbs in the data? Did they mean to tempt the inevitable dataminers and those who'd examine the harvested ore?

If these characters are recruitable in the main game, that'd make the DLC less junk for me. I don't care about story and world, but more fighters I'll take, so having them stuck in a separate, fixed mini-campaign doesn't suit me.

Hey if we get 5 additional characters with new unit types, new supports (for each route), new maps, and new campaign/story missions/paralogues then maybe the dlc will be worth actually giving them money for. That's assuming all this content is not half-assed like the rest of the dlc has been.

Any chance the other church of seiros unit could be the teacher that ran away at the beginning of the game...I feel like that's a character they might add into the game that could have a unique personality.

Edited by kyrt

1 hour ago, NeoAmon said:

It's interesting that all of the crests "long lost to history" are about to have Major holders just pop up out of the blue, haha. 

It also begs the question of whether their ancestors are going to be "saints" or "elites", or something else completely. 

Noa is confirmed to be a saint, since the item Noa fruit describe him/her was a saint. 
Timitheos is also likely one, since their crest is featured on Rhea’s balcony on the third floor.

they might also change the description of the crests once the DLC is released for further information. The fact they bear major saint crests is quite suspicious, maybe they have direct connection to the saints themselves.

Why on Earth did they leave an entire baguette's worth of crumbs in the data? Did they mean to tempt the inevitable dataminers and those who'd examine the harvested ore?

Same for leaving completely functional data for Rhea, even down to group tasks yet still unplayable.

Edited by Timlugia

Seems like Anna hints at Abyss Mode.

"Abyss? You're interested in that place, are you? Ancient sprawling remains deep below Garreg Mach...that's Abyss. Some folks have made their home there. Obviously they all have their reasons and tales to tell. But only the most enterprising merchant would venture near it. My advice? Avoid going there yourself."

Edited by Thane

I wonder if the Abyss is the at the bottom of the chasm near the monastery.  Hard to see it being under the holy tomb or a secret area. 

Also I expect the next dlc characters to have isolated histories. It will be strange foe the game to act like they were there since the beginning. Considering most of them have long lost crests. 

I'm really hoping that Abyss mode isn't like that Ch. 6 endgame dungeon in Echoes. Anna certainly makes it seem like the place is somewhat dangerous.

Please give us prequel story chapters or give us some epilogue chapter for every chapter. Oh, and Wave 4 is also supposed to give some free stuff right? Please give us Rhea, Sothis and Jeralt as playable units. We just got an Anna that doesn't have any supports, might as well give us non-cannon units for funsies.

Edited by Strullemia

54 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

I'm really hoping that Abyss mode isn't like that endgame dungeon in Echoes.

Why this wouldn't be appealing at all to you, I wonder.

BTW, I ran into a nameless NPC in chapter 3 near Sauna house talking more about Abyss:

He mentions it's a place for people who can't stay above ground, and you can acquire things otherwise impossible.

There might be other new npc talk about Abyss later, but I am progressing slow currently.

10 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Why this wouldn't be appealing at all to you, I wonder.

I didn't word that correctly. I meant the endgame dungeon from chapter 6. 

BTW, I ran into a nameless NPC in chapter 3 near Sauna house talking more about Abyss:

He mentions it's a place for people who can't stay above ground, and you can acquire things otherwise impossible.

There might be other new npc talk about Abyss later, but I am progressing slow currently.

Maybe we'll meet good people from the TWSITD?

Edited by Strullemia

8 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

I didn't word that correctly. I meant the endgame dungeon from chapter 6. 

Maybe we'll meet good people from the TWSITD?

I doubt TWISTD would live under monastery, or that Rhea would allow them to be so close

I would guess it's Nabateans survivors consider monastery was built on an ancient Nabatean city, and unlikely Nabatean "civilization" was only 24 dragon dudes when cutscene showed thousands of them one time and massive hive cities that looks like from Warhammer 40k.

Edited by Timlugia

4 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

I doubt TWISTD would live under monastery, or that Rhea would allow them to be so close

I would guess it's Nabateans survivors consider monastery was built on an ancient Nabatean city, and unlikely Nabatean "civilization" was only 24 dragon dudes when cutscene showed thousands of them one time and massive hive cities that looks like from Warhammer 40k.

Yeah, that makes sense, I was just hoping we could meet someone from TWSITD that doesn't want to kill us straight away.

But yeah Nabateans would also be cool. Hopefully they'll do more than give us items and we get hear about their experiences.

22 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I'm really hoping that one of the dlc characters is an attractive Almyran woman. 

Maybe the excuse for those Crests that were lost to time to now show up again is that the Crest bearers in the past went to different regions like Claude's mom.