October New Heroes Speculation/Wishes

Fabulously Olivier

Wants and expectations  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • FEH Original
    • Cipher
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Gaiden/SoV
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • FEH Original
    • Cipher
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Multiple games/themed
  3. 3. Do you find lost lore theory compelling?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe/Wait and See

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2019 at 12:05 AM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, trainer_derp said:

Expecting Three Houses, wanting Tellius.

What's this lost lore theory?

It's simple. That characters featured in Lost Lore would make it into the following month's banners, alongside others from their game.

Ie: August's Lost Lore was the Sable Knight, featuring Sirius. The September banner was from the same game and featured Sirius.

This month's lost lore potentially hints at Elffin. 

14 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Lost Lore matching with the next New Heroes banner would imply a fair distribution of banners for each game in the series, so I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah. That is a catch... But they've already exhausted most of what Awakening and Fates has to offer. Those banners can only go on for so long.... optimistically speaking.

Edited by Etheus

Yeah but it is Three House banners that they’ll want to push out at a rapid pace now.

The easiest, most probable guess for any New Heroes banners for the next several months to come will probably always be Three Houses.

Hmm... A banner with Elena (FE9), Leila (FE7), and Emmeryn (FE13) as a "lost loves" focus would be cool, I think. (Elena: mother/spouse, Leila: girlfriend, Emmeryn: sister) If they felt like pulling from FEH characters, they could throw Gustav in there, too.

3 hours ago, Etheus said:

Yeah. That is a catch... But they've already exhausted most of what Awakening and Fates has to offer. Those banners can only go on for so long.... optimistically speaking.

alts, alts and even more alts

I feel like it could be Farfetched, and I’ll be happy if it is. All the potential choices are rather tempting: Nils, Conrad, Jill, Rinkah...

I assume that the start of Book 4 will have another Fates banner, so sometime before the end of the year. It might become a tradition to have Fates coincide with the end of a book or start of a new one; of course, it’s still too early to make such predictions, but it would be nice to have such a pattern to look forward to!

On that note, I know 3H is on everybody’s mind still, and rightfully so, but I can guarantee Fates will still bring in the money and fan appreciation. There are SO many characters still missing, particularly the children! I would really want Charlotte, Reina, Orochi and Benny from the adults, and Dwyer, Forrest, Kiragi and Ignatius from the kids.

10 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I can guarantee Fates will still bring in the money and fan appreciation.

oh don't worry, i know that much

cough cough anyway, didn't farfetched/redux banners use to come out around november?

also, now i REALLY hope the next banner is fates with rinkah so that she's 100% out of the farfetched/redux banner, allowing another character to have her potential space in the banner

Edited by Yexin

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

I feel like it could be Farfetched, and I’ll be happy if it is. All the potential choices are rather tempting: Nils, Conrad, Jill, Rinkah...

I assume that the start of Book 4 will have another Fates banner, so sometime before the end of the year. It might become a tradition to have Fates coincide with the end of a book or start of a new one; of course, it’s still too early to make such predictions, but it would be nice to have such a pattern to look forward to!

On that note, I know 3H is on everybody’s mind still, and rightfully so, but I can guarantee Fates will still bring in the money and fan appreciation. There are SO many characters still missing, particularly the children! I would really want Charlotte, Reina, Orochi and Benny from the adults, and Dwyer, Forrest, Kiragi and Ignatius from the kids.

I am hoping that Bruno won't get excluded from Farfetched just because he has an alt, otherwise out of the four characters you listed the only one I want would be Rinkah. Then again I might missed October banner entirely due to various reasons, so October being FE6 banner would be better since it's definitely a skip for me.

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

also, now i REALLY hope the next banner is fates with rinkah so that she's 100% out of the farfetched/redux banner, allowing another character to have her potential space in the banner

Yeah, I just want Rinkah in the game one way or the other, preferably with Fuga and/or Asugi so that all my top fav Fates character can be in the game.

26 minutes ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

I am hoping that Bruno won't get excluded from Farfetched just because he has an alt, otherwise out of the four characters you listed the only one I want would be Rinkah. Then again I might missed October banner entirely due to various reasons, so October being FE6 banner would be better since it's definitely a skip for me.

Yeah, I just want Rinkah in the game one way or the other, preferably with Fuga and/or Asugi so that all my top fav Fates character can be in the game.

I feel like hoping for Asugi is like shopping for coke when you already have pepsi in the fridge. 😞

Same for Caeldori or Rhajat. Give me Mitama instead. Or Forrest. 

Edited by Vince777

12 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I feel like hoping for Asugi is like shopping for coke when you already have pepsi in the fridge. 😞

I treat Asugi and Gaius as two different characters since the very beginning, so I like Asugi more than Gaius, mainly due to his paralogue and support with Saizo.

Don't get me wrong I like most of 2nd gen in fates and Mitama is adorable, but in terms of most wanted 2nd gen Asugi ranked 1st, 2nd is Midori.

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Rhajat has been in the game for nearly two years now. Asugi and Caeldori have every reason of being in too.

As much I would like them to use Lost Lore as your theory would suggest, personally I feel the only reason they chose the themes they did  thus far is due to the abundance of easily accessible characters from those worlds/games.  I fully expect the next LL to center around Awakening.  That all being said...I certainly wouldn't say no to a sword Narcian.

As always my hope is for another proper Thracia banner.  If I were to chose the characters as well, I'd go for Sara, Salem, Asvel, and Safiya, with a Kempf GHB.  I'm not optimistic given we've already gotten two, (technically three) reps across different banners throughout this year.  Thracia fans will likely have to be content with those table scraps for a while.

My expectation is Three Houses.  Many of the new players brought into the franchise by the game have likely cleared at least one route by now, and are perhaps seeking out other FE games to play.  Heroes is the most easily accessible, and presents another opportunity for IS to capitalize on 3H's success.  I'm almost surprised this current banner didn't turn out to be 3H. 

13 hours ago, Etheus said:

They did exhaust the cast of Fates by quite a significant degree. Forrest still needs to get in though.

But Awakening is a little different from Fates and hasn't gotten quite as much favoritism. Inigo and Severa are still two very sizable gaps in the roster than any true fanservice game would one day want to fill. Gangrel is also a rather noteworthy absentee since he seems fairly well liked for an Awakening villain. 

8 hours ago, Yexin said:

cough cough anyway, didn't farfetched/redux banners use to come out around november?

The first one was mid November in 2017 (11/15) but last year's was in late October (10/23). So, it isn't unreasonable to think we could get Farfetched the Third in the latter half of October.

13 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

But Awakening is a little different from Fates and hasn't gotten quite as much favoritism. Inigo and Severa are still two very sizable gaps in the roster than any true fanservice game would one day want to fill. Gangrel is also a rather noteworthy absentee since he seems fairly well liked for an Awakening villain. 

More than the popular villain Gangrel, I consider the fact that we still don't have the complete original formation of shepards to be a glaring omission. We have people that joined later like Libra, Cordelia, Panne and even Henry, but we are still missing members that were already in the team before Chrom met Robin. A single banner with Miriel, Kellam and Vaike would close the gaps really well. Add Emmeryn for the sake of having a character with popularity and to complete Chrom's family.

Actually it's not only Awakening. Basically every game has the problem of characters from the very early cast still missing.

Shadow Dragon needs Frey (and don't even argue that he doesn't count because he is remake exclusive. As if anyone here played the original FE instead of SD) If we want to stretch a bit further what counts as "early cast" it also needs Bord, Cord, Julian and Lena.

New Mystery needs Kris XD.

Not only you get him/her immediatly, which is the criteria I'm using, but they are also technically the only missing protagonist. Unless we count spin-offs like Warriors.

Echoes needs only Mycen from the prologue map strictly speaking, but if we want to push further what counts as early, it also needs Silque who joins almost immediatly.

Geneaology needs Noish and Alec. If we want to stretch it add Azelle, Lex, Dew and Aideen.

Thracia needs anything. It's missing everyone basically.

Binding Blade needs everyone from the early game. We only have Wolt and Shanna.

Blazing Blade needs Sain and Kent (also Wil) for the Lyn mode and for the love of Naga, Oswin and Lowen for the other modes. I would mention Marcus, but he counts as Binding Blade for me.

Sacred Stones needs Franz, Moulder and Gilliam. Also Vanessa and Artur.

PoR needs the remaining Greil mercs. Also Marcia.

Radiant Dawn really needs the Dawn Brigade.

Fates is missing Rinkah. 'Nuff said.

And Three Houses is missing Jeralt who definetly counts since Mycen counts.

Which means that technically not even a single game has a perfect representation of its early cast, what a shame    😧

It's probably because the early recruits aren't the most popular, but it's still a shame.

I voted multiple games since I think Farfetched might be next month which would make it an Awakening, Echoes, Tellius and/or Blazing Blade collaboration banner. Otherwise I think it is safe to assume every other month will be a Three Houses banner since IS probably wants to put as many characters from that game as possible into Heroes.

Though what I really want to see is Sacred Stones get a New Heroes banner now that Archanea finally got a banner. Sacred Stones is now the game that hasn't had a banner for over a year and a half and I would like to see characters like Cormag, Gilliam and Syrene. Maybe even a L'Arachel alt using Latona assuming they aren't saving that for Brave Eirika.

If Farfetched isn't October it will definitely be November. Assuming they don't make up another silly seasonal banner for November we should get three New Heroes banners in a row after the Halloween banner. Hypothetical situation being late October having the Farfetched banner and November having two New Heroes banner and having Chapter 12 and 13 to finish Book 3 off. But you could switch Farfetched and the New Heroes banners around however you see fit (like late October having a New Heroes banner with Chapter 12 and November being Farfetched Heroes and a New Heroes banner with Chapter 13).

7 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

If the next banner is indeed Farfetched, either give me Jill or give me death

/dry humor

He's already a grails unit. ...Unless you meant Hel.

Hmm... I guess my most-wanted from each game would be like this...

1/3/11/12: Frey (for the sake of early game roster completion), Elice (Marth's sister), Anri (he counts), Julian, Rickard, Lena, and Matthis

2/15: Python, Forsyth, 

4/5: Noish, Azel, Arthur (I'm curious to see what they do about his design 'cause his tunic's a bit short...), Sety, Corpul (of which I want Azel the most)

6: ??? (I never actually played this/watched someone play this)

7: Nils. Also Leila. It'd also be cool to see some NPC's like Elbert and Hector's brother in here. But also Wil, Sain and Kent.

8: Franz (he's long overdue imo), Forde, Kyle, Artur, Colm, Neimi, Ewan, Ross, Garcia, Moulder, Cormag, Glen, the rulers, Saleh, Tethys, Gerrick... I think that's it for most wanted.

9: Gatrie, Shinon, Rolf, Boyd (these four alone could be a banner), Rhys, Kieran, Geoffrey, Kid Sothe, Tormod, Muarim, Janaff, Ulki, Ena, Rajaion, Deginsea, Kurth, Nasir, Nealuchi, Zihark, Ilyana

10: Vika, Lyre, Almedha (she could probably be a tome user), Kyza, Volug, Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Laura, Aran (and Fiona as a 3-4* unit for the lolz) oh and Meg.

13: Miriel, Kellam (unannounced; just snuck into the summoning pool), Laurent, Validar, Gangrel, Emmeryn, Ricken (that's all I can think of off the top of my head.)

14: Fuga (since someone mentioned him, I realized that was a good idea), Hayato, Kiragi, Rinkah, Reina, Izana, Sumeragi, Yukimura, and above all, Shura. (I'm probably forgetting some here, too, but Shura is most definitely my top priority from here.)

16: This game's still pretty new, so I'll limit which characters I mention: Priority is Ashe. Also, the rest of the blue lions, Hanneman, Seteth, Alois, and Jeralt. (But there are also others I'd like to see from this game.)

Heroes: Lif, Gustav, the dragons (Askr, Muspell, Embla and Nifl), Hel, Book 3 Promo Art Sharena

Edited by Mercakete

7 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Rhajat has been in the game for nearly two years now. Asugi and Caeldori have every reason of being in too.

I’m fine with it. It is just weird to me that they’d be amongst the most requested considering how nearly exactly, both in looks and personality, they are to characters already in the game multiple times. 

Other Fates 2nd gen chars are more original and would feel much newer to me. I’d really love for Mitama and her haikus to be portrayed by a voice actress.

After the hallowen banner i guess will be the farfetched 2019...

As farfetched banner (considering as 4 focus) i'm guessing: Severa, Cormag, Jill and Shinnon. and cheering for Ashnard or Caellach as GHB.

As a banner based in some game, maybe FE4 gen2: Larcei, Altena, Ced and Faval/Febail (with little hope but still in my wishlist).