Fire emblem game based off of the black fang

issysito

Yo so basically a while back I had an idea for a game that revolves around the black fang and I just saw this cool box art and it reignited my interest.

So basically in this game, it would start off at around 5-10 years from lyns story, and before Nergals infiltration of the fang, it would obviously give some backstory between the members of the black fang, (such as why they joined their history ect) show the black fangs slow downfall by Nergal and how the members reacted and tie in some events that happened in elibe. one example I had is that Ostia recruited the fang to assassinate house Cornwell leader (raven and Priscilla's former houses) while the ostian troops destroy the soldiers. 

I think the game could work as a spin-off or something, there are certainly enough characters to have a balancedish cast and you could just fill out the blank spaces with characters, that got killed later on in the story.(probably by legault)

anyway tell me what you think down below, i love making these kinds of idea threads

This probably does not belong on the Three Houses forum but regardless I feel like Sonia is one of the best written character in the GBA series and would love to see her again in self-deny about her true identity while infiltrating the Fang.

Imo, she should be the star, if at least on the villainous side. 

Yeah I had a similar thought a while ago when imagining cool spinoffs they could tie into the main series.

I imagined an Assassin's Creed type game starring the Reed brothers, maybe a Legault campaign. 

I would be way more excited for this kind of spinoff than what they've done so far.

Ehh, I thought the Black Fang was the weakest part of FE7's writing. They're just not believable as an organisation and I felt the notion of there being a club of benevolent vigilante assassins to be rather ...juvenile.

As much as I dislike shallow obviously-evil organisations like the Twisties in Three Houses, they still make more sense than the Black Fang to me.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Ehh, I thought the Black Fang was the weakest part of FE7's writing. They're just not believable as an organisation and I felt the notion of there being a club of benevolent vigilante assassins to be rather ...juvenile.

How do you feel about the Greil Mercenaries then?

54 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Wouldn't the game itself agree with that assessment considering the Fang quickly gets taken over by murderers and freaks?

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Wouldn't the game itself agree with that assessment considering the Fang quickly gets taken over by murderers and freaks?

This game idea is really the perfect place to blatantly present to the player the fact that a group of assassins is perhaps inherently immoral.