Will these B18 cards be SR+?

sangyuplee

I'm only interested in these 3 SR cards from B18... Tharja SR, (F)Grima Robin SR, (M)Byleth SR.

Will these also be available as SR+? Is there even a chance of them being SR+? 

Wondering if I should buy boxes.. since SR+ are rare on the market and also expensive. Don't have much experience with booster boxes and wondering how the SR+ get chosen in a set.

The plus cards seem to work a little differently this set than they have in the past. It used to be every box would have one plus card in it, either R+ or SR+ rarity. Last set and apparently this set as well, there are no R+ cards, meaning there are only SR+ cards, but you're not guaranteed to get one. I think if you're only trying to get the plus rare card, and don't need anything else from the set, you're probably better off just trying to find the card by itself. You can also check the trading/selling thread here on SF to see if anyone is selling. If you like all or even most of the cards in the set, you can try for the boxes, just know that it looks like you're not guaranteed a plus card. I'm afraid I don't know how they choose which cards get plus variants, though.

55 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

You're guaranteed 5 SRs, one of which might be a Plus. I think that's better than before, I think it used to be 4 SRs and maybe your Plus was an SR+, but more often than not it was just R+/R+X.

Yeah that was indeed the case with B17. For B18, it seems it's either 4 SR + 1 HR or 4 SR + 1 SR+ per box.

Edited by jiayejoe