Four Journeys (working title)

Jacoban

Hi. This is my first time posting anything of substance on SF in years, and it comes in the form of a story that I've been rolling around in my head for a while now; a Fire Emblem-inspired story with characters based on the tarot, and more specifically, the minor arcana, which I feel is under-represented in fiction that has tarot motifs. I plan to make a game based on this story. Check out the prologue here.

Character bios: (the links contain character art, made in Dreamself)

Spoiler

Blaise: The son of high-ranking priests in Parousia. Outgoing, idealistic, and spiritual. Represents the Ace of Wands.

Caspian: A calm young man from Tritania who tries to see the best in people. He hates conflict, and does his best to mediate in tense situations. Represents the Ace of Cups.

Audra: A young woman who enrolled at Thelema Academy after her parents were killed in the civil war. She's level-headed and a natural leader, but not above teasing people or using underhanded methods to get her way. Represents the Ace of Swords.

Roxanne: A girl from Lithos who's very down to earth, and enjoys being surrounded by nature. She has strong negotiation skills, and knows when she's getting ripped off. Represents the Ace of Coins.

Uriel: Archbishop of the polytheistic theocracy of Parousia. Their left arm is always under wraps and they never give a straight answer as to why. Under their high-strung exterior is a warm personality. Represents the King of Wands.

Salvatore: The king of Tritania and patriarch of the Selvaggio royal family/crime syndicate, who always dresses in very fancy clothes/armor. He's cheery and easy to get along with, but has no patience for those who fail him. Represents the King of Cups.

Aleister: The king of Arland, who inherited the throne during a tumultuous civil war that killed most of the royal family. His military leadership is unmatched, but he's better ruling during war than during peace. Represents the King of Swords.

Aurelia: The leader of Lithos. She's about 70 years old, but occasionally behaves as if she were 20. Especially good at catching people in lies. Represents the King of Coins.

Edited by Jacoban