XRay

What animal, plant, or other forms of life do you not mind going extinct?

I like bees, wasps, hornets, etc. My city's university's mascot is a hornet. Our newspaper, the Sacramento Bee (we locals just call it the Bee), uses a bee for a mascot.

I tried yellow jacket honey once when I was a kid. A small paper nest was on the floor and I do not remember there being many wasps around, so I took the nest. There was not a lot of honey and it does not taste as good as bee honey, but it was still a bit sweet.

don't want to be that guy that says humanity should be extinct(kinda depressing imo)so probably mosquitos because they kill the most humans every year through diseases

On 9/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, DragonFlames said:

I had one of those f***ers just the other night. Ugh. It's not funny being sick, thus already having trouble sleeping, and then one of those things showed up and decided "hey, scratching at walls is fun, right? Let's do it!".

I hope you feel better soon! They're so loud too and have a habit of running into the walls!