Weapon: Bolganone+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Atk/Res Solo 3
B: Aerobatics 3
C : Odd Spd Wave 3
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

The usual suspects cleared Infernal. The reinforcements definitely caught me off guard at the beginning, but they were no match for L!Ike and B!Lucina as usual. L!Lucina contributed a lot thanks to Future Vision, and Julia for once didn't do much. All in all, a quick and easy clear.

Took a bit of SI, but it was mostly for filling empty slots on Mordecai (SS3 and Hone Spd 3). Astram's speed is rather high so I had to do as much as I could so that Kronya could double him PP. After that let CC do it's work with Athame.

Cleared Infernal first with ReinLyn + 2 flier dancers on first try.

Pretty much a case of getting rid of the Ground Orders flier on turn 1. Easy fight though one of my units did have to eat a hit from the red mage flier

As for Astram, no idea on what to do with the extra copies. He personally doesn't interest me as a character and as a unit and Wrath isn't as cool for fodder these days - nowadays, most units prefer something else (including cheap B-slots that do more than enough for a unit).

The units that want Wrath:
Already have it in their base kit
(Valentines) Hector
Lyn
Frequently seen on swords running DC or DC weapons

Astram's buffs are visible buffs on top of restricted to only physical units and himself and requiring his being 50% HP or higher. A little too many strings attached when compared to Marth, MCorrin, Brave Lucina, and Legend Azura - the former three primarily give out in-combat buffs. An strong side-grade (or upgrade) from Wave skills for certain (Wave Spectrum and works on every turn as long as he meets the HP requirement) but a downgrade in comparison to the 4 aforementioned buffbots.

OG Reinhardt with two dancers and Xander with hone cav made this a easy clear.  I may make Astram a merge project for arena since he has good BST, but after I finish the projects I have now.

Edited by EricaofRenais

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Wow, good job.

I've only completed hard mode so far because I was busy finishing a school project today and I have to get ready to go work now. But I'll try lunatic and infernal after I get home. Can't guarantee I'll find a way to beat either though, enemy reinforcements are extremely annoying. >_>

I've been looking forward to this one.  Reinforcements coming in from two sides is usually very problematic, but there weren't as many as I expected.  Still, it was nice to have a more challenging GHB after the last few.

Getting chased by Astram in FE3/12 kinda reminds me of getting chased by overleveled monsters in Xenoblade's Gaur Plains, hence the music choices.  Once I figured out the positioning for surviving the first couple turns and how I was going to deal with Astram, the rest of the map was pretty straightforward.  I am thankful for +Spd Julia every day.

Celica took care of everything as usual. I thought I would need to bring out my flier team due to the water, but it was not necessary.

@Landmaster

RIP already small tag list.

I wanted to do an Archanea theme team. Really, I did. In the end, I had to drop in Legendary Hector. Maybe I’ll figure something out before the battle expires.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 99 on the combat preview that was actually a 99, before now.

Edited by LordFrigid

My Dancers are back in town with some new faces!~

Would have liked to get more action in from…someone not named Ishtar her mobility really helped here. It was satisfying all the same getting it done with this team. I was worried I’d have to switch out Phina for a more invested Dancer but she did it~

@Sasori - Roy is a freaking machine. He was awesome. Nice to see Groom Marth putting in some good work, I’m impressed. Liliana got to nuke some annoying tanks and Caeda got a nice Iceberg kill, too. Nice teamwork in this one.

@Alexmender - Well, this was way too easy for Eirika. Even Astram couldn’t do much. Awesome solo, don’t know what else to say. Just so impressive how powerful she is.

@Diovani Bressan - LOL that “Die” exact kill was hilarious. This one was great, pretty effortless, well done, Saizo the 5th~

@DLNarshen - Nice music~ And nice duo. Julius is amazing, I was worried it was over when that Brave Bow came out but he barely held on. Came down to the wire on this one but they it. Awesome work

@LordFrigid - What do you mean Hector’s not from Archanea? Still impressive (even though we didn’t get the Astram VS Marth showdown.

@Landmaster

Who needs Dance when you have a Pegasus and a Brave Tome, anyway? Nice job on your clear!

4 hours ago, Landmaster said:

even though we didn’t get the Astram VS Marth showdown.

...I see how it is.

Spoiler

Funnily enough, it was basically the same as fighting him with Caeda...use Savage Blow to set up a perfect KO and live with 1 HP. The power of Ally Support.

~

So I actually managed the Archanea One-Turn by booting out Marth and doubling up on Catria.

Spoiler

Edited by LordFrigid

14 hours ago, Alexmender said:

The part where Astram activates his Bonfire was hilarious. He was like "You will never win" and Eirika was like "NO YOU!"

Nice 1-turn clear, I'm about to post mine soon and it's quite the glorious killing spree.

Edited by Frosty

I feared I missed this topic, however, I didn't thank god.  Grima and Idunn made short work of this map, and the attempt from 6:15 onwards is the actual clear:

I swore a lot and made a few errors but I hope that it's entertaining to watch and helps others.

@Anacybele Hopefully you have the equivalent of this team if that helps.

Also because I forgot to tag like an idiot:

@Rezzy @Nym @mampfoid and @daisy jane, I think you guys might like this clear.

I've got lunatic and hard mode done but they pissed me off almost more than infernal did lol XD

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Tagging...

I finished this map yesteraday but I can't find any soundtrack to fit my clears until now.

@mcsilas @Zeo @mampfoid There's never be a problem for Shiro to handle physical units here. I want him to take all those pesky armors but it will be slow to do enemy phase so I let Kagero kill them to make it easier.

2 fridges are main problem for Dagger emblem so I need to go defensive and take them out one by one. 

5 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Hopefully you have the equivalent of this team if that helps.

Since I don't have male Grima Robin or Idunn, or any dragons/units with stats like theirs, I don't. But nice of you to suggest an idea.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Since I don't have male Grima Robin or Idunn, or any dragons/units with stats like theirs, I don't. But nice of you to suggest an idea.

What about your Axe Ike?  Doesn't he have high merges/investment of skills etc?

3 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What about your Axe Ike?  Doesn't he have high merges/investment of skills etc?

Yes, but he's obviously not a dragon, nor an armor. He can't function like Grima Robin if he's not a similar unit type at all. And also in this case, your main units are using Fighter skills, which only armors can use. And there's still Idunn. I don't have a red dragon with defenses that ridiculous.

Edited by Anacybele