The academy cutscene mistake?

Lyn7

When I rewatch the academy cutscene on the movie gallery  with the English dub the voice of female byleth sounds weird like it was of the male voice actor.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it only on my game ? Maybe it's a mistake that happened because they changed the voice of male byleth in the last update.

Screenshot_2019-09-24-14-33-30-041_com.google.android.youtube.png

14 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Yep, they messed that up when they added Byleth's new voice (which is odd because both were silent at that point originally).

Thanks for your reply and yes it is really weird and at first I thought it was a glitch on my game. I hope that they will fix it 

Was that the same cutscene where Byleth was reading the book about the Church of Serios when that bell rang before making her perpetration to teach one of the Three Houses or was this a different Academy cutscene? (I didn't check that cutscene when the patch was available, but I think Byleth was silent in that cutscene when I mentioned about it?)

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Was that the same cutscene where Byleth was reading the book about the Church of Serios when that bell rang before making her perpetration to teach one of the Three Houses or was this a different Academy cutscene? (I didn't check that cutscene when the patch was available, but I think Byleth was silent in that cutscene when I mentioned about it?)

Yes that's the cutscene and before the patch both byleths were silent but now female byleth has a voice when she hears the bell but that voice is of the male byleth's voice actor(I don't know about male byleth because I haven't played the game with the male avatar and I couldn't find a video of the cutscene after the patch so if anyone knows please reply )

Edited by Lyn7

1 hour ago, Lyn7 said:

Yes that's the cutscene and before the patch both byleths were silent but now female byleth has a voice when she hears the bell but that voice is of the male byleth's voice actor(I don't know about male byleth because I haven't played the game with the male avatar and I couldn't find a video of the cutscene after the patch so if anyone knows please reply )

I'll try to take a look at the cutscene if male version of Byleth and see about the change in the cutscene.

Edit: I just looked at the cutscene and they did put that surprised voice audio of Zach Augular for male Byleth for that cutscene. Which it's the right one.

Edited by King Marth 64