Let's create original FE characters... Fodland Style!

Corrobin

The first poster gives the character's name, gender, and title (that thingy Heroes calls them, the one they get in the 'where are they now' credits at the end telling what they did and where they went).

Second poster responds to the first by giving them strengths and weaknesses, (like Three Houses, but slightly more normal FE-it's okay to say 'Dark Magic', 'Fire Magic', 'Staffs', and stuff that isn't in Three Houses like 'Daggers') a Hidden Talent if you want, as well as a basic appearance (purely from a physical perspective, don't describe clothing).

The third poster gives them a personal skill, a backstory, and a personality.

Finally, the fourth poster gives them their 'best' class (Please don't restrict yourself to Three Houses classes) as well as some outlines of their supports with other characters.

I'll start us off: 

Maya, Intuitive Maiden (Female)

Strengths: Reason, Swords

Weaknesses: Axes, Armor

Hidden Talent: Riding

A young girl with a face that can only be described as innocent, if not somewhat geeky. She has big, violet eyes, and dark red locks of hair. Her face has quite a few freckles. Maya is young, and moderately flat, but she's also a bit taller than most of her age group. She has a light birthmark on the back of her hand. Her eyesight is a bit weak, so she wears a pair of simple glasses to correct the flaw. She has a very white complexion.

Personal skill: Booksmart(doubles chance of passing class exams)

She's the daughter of a former minor noble who fell in love with a book merchant. Her mother denounced her nobility to live with her father and work at his bookstore. Maya grew up with a lot of books to read and enjoy. She inherited her mother's crest, so she was sent to Garreg Mach to learn how to properly use it.

Naturally she's a bookworm. When she's not reading she's spewing interesting facts from what she read recently. She'd probably make a great ship for Ashe

Best class: Mortal Savant.

Her supports are focused on her knowledge. She helps tutor the dumber members of the party, and she often even ends up helping out the smarter members a little. Her thoughts on her Crest are especially interesting, often expressing curiosity in it.

(I didn't mean for this to be inserted into the Fodlan setting, I just meant creating characters in the style of Three Houses with strengths and weaknesses in certain areas. I think it would be more flexible if we imagined it as a more normal FE setting-Fodlan's setting imposes certain restraints.)

27 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

(I didn't mean for this to be inserted into the Fodlan setting, I just meant creating characters in the style of Three Houses with strengths and weaknesses in certain areas. I think it would be more flexible if we imagined it as a more normal FE setting-Fodlan's setting imposes certain restraints.)

I'm still gonna do it though personally, maybe we can do Fodlan or any other FE world?

Ryker, Thunder Caller (male)

On 9/28/2019 at 2:37 PM, Dragoncat said:

I'm still gonna do it though personally, maybe we can do Fodlan or any other FE world?

If you're familiar with the other 'create original FE characters' thread, we operate on it being a new, original setting, which allow for, as I said, more flexibility in character types, without having to worry about existing lore.

Ryker:

Strengths: Swords, Lances, Brawling, Faith.

Weaknesses: Bows, Riding, Flying

Hidden Talent: Reason.

Ryker's hair is a bright, bleach blonde, and a little shaggy. He's muscular but lean, in a way that suggests agility. He's on the younger end, about 15 or 16 years old, and he always looks somewhere between determined and nervous. He is a little on the pale end. He's tall for his age.

• 1 month later...