Potential Feh Channel?

SuperNova125

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely yes. As for what we'll get? Until we get version 4.0 I'm not expecting something that's huge to actually happen. They might address the old 5 star unit rotation

I thought about that too. It's been a while since the last one. Considering that they introduced Aether Raids last year, around the beginning of October, they could introduce another game mode or maybe make a significant change to an already existing one... I personally would like that they made the Training Tower more interesting, the only reason to use it is to get the monthly orbs... The daily Special maps are way more efficient to train units. 

And then... Maybe more structures for Aether Resort? We only got a new one after its introduction...

1 hour ago, Yukiko said:

I thought about that too. It's been a while since the last one. Considering that they introduced Aether Raids last year, around the beginning of October, they could introduce another game mode or maybe make a significant change to an already existing one... I personally would like that they made the Training Tower more interesting, the only reason to use it is to get the monthly orbs... The daily Special maps are way more efficient to train units. 

And then... Maybe more structures for Aether Resort? We only got a new one after its introduction...

Oh man permanent x2 SP bonus or something would be great there and put the "training" back into "training tower."

But really, all I want (besides maybe pulling more units from the 5* pool to the 4* pool -- looking at you, Flying Olivia; I just want your stance skill. Lots of them.) is the next batch of grails units to get into the grails shop. I need 2 or more Death Knights (one for fodder, one to keep) and I want to start merging my Dancing Rinea. ...even though I'm kind of out of feathers at the moment, merging up my Boey.

4* Helpful Chrom or Gray would be nice, too, since I need a sword valor person.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

With book 4 coming out in a couple of months. I don't think the major changes will happen in the nest Feh channel. I expect some quality of life changes; please no more 15 feathers per days.

It would be nice if that 15 would go up to 100, plus another 20 per 10 friends (up to 100).

Not expecting summoning pool changes until Book 3 ends, but when do the Revival banners end? Would it line up with an announcement of something new next month?

Not too interested in new game modes unless they revamp or better yet replace some old ones. Last thing I want is to increase my time commitment to the game.

I'd have liked something about the future of Legendary heroes, but given as we've just doubled up on a pair-up legendary, I guess they'll just resort to spamming those for a while, which is disappointing. ABs are much too minor a game mode for them to dedicate a year's worth of legendaries too, but if they're going to dedicate more than one hero of each colour as a pair-up legendary, then that's our fate.

Wishful thinking: A mass injection of the less popular Three Houses units with an accompanying 4* focus banner.

If we are getting another FEH channel I'll go into it like I do every other FEH channel and expect nothing of note to be announced. Okay, I would like them to announce who will be on this year's Farfetched banner but it might be too soon to announce that especially if they decide to make that a November banner this year.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Wishful thinking: A mass injection of the less popular Three Houses units with an accompanying 4* focus banner.

I hope they do that with the older games too. Having a Bantu/Kaze drop every month, or ideally every week if they want to get everyone in, would be nice. After that, we can just have alt fests moving forward until a new game comes along.

Would be expensive though, so I am not sure if they are going to mass injections or even frequent piecemeal drops, unless the fans spend like a ton to compensate.

Edited by XRay

For Training Tower, I personally think that it should give out more badges than it already does, mainly to help out the new accounts that are struggling to get the mats needed for fabricating or upgrading seals. More EXP (like 1.5x or 2x) wouldn't hurt, either to give players another reason to use it over the Special Training maps, especially when the Special Training map present that day isn't ideal for the unit they want to train up.

Arena medals are still largely useless since Divine Dew and refining stones are still the limiting factor. Pretty sad that level up crystals have more immediate usefulness compared to Arena medals.

Would like to see some news for certain especially since book 3 is getting close to ending - only 2 story chapters remaining if it's going to be a 13-Ch. book as usual and Thrasir is already going to be making her playable debut very soon.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:13 AM, SockPuppet said:

I’m pumped! Is it too early to have one teasing Book 4’s protagonist?

My guess is we already have it: Thor. I'd love for book 4 to refocus on the Askr/Embla conflict, especially involving the 4 dragons (which Askr, Embla, Muspell and Nifl were named after) and bringing familiar faces back to the forefront. (Like, we could check in with Hrid and Leavateinn to see how Nifl and Muspell's restorations are going, maybe Bruno stumbles upon some big discovery in his search to find a way to remove the curse from the Emblian royalty's bloodline involving the ancient conflict between the dragons Askr and Embla and Veronica works with us again to go save her brother or something. Recent events could totally be moving us in that direction, especially with Thrasir talking about the loss of her brother. Would also explain why we can summon Lif/Thrasir: they'd have a reason to help us if it meant saving our Embla and Askr (if they started living here and accepted it as their new home, which if, they're summoned, the probably would.))

No news of Channel yet but I am not giving up yet as an update with only new weapons is pretty bad honestly. But there is still time, what times do they release mostly (if unannounced) ? When teasers for banners are released or some hours before?

I feel it might be tonight. It has traditionally been on Wed/Thurs, and it has been officially a week since the Dragalia Lost Digest... we shall see soon! Here in California, the news / updates usually occur at 8pm.

If one happens, their are only two main things I really want:

1. Sorting combat manuals by most to least copies, or least to most if you want that.
  2. Not having to re-grind supports if I change them around, I don't want to keep grinding support between M!Corrin and the Askr Trio.

Not expecting anything. That's the quickest way to get slapped in the face.

Perhaps there will be one a couple of days before the update which by my guess will be when the next new banner drops on the 9th. Monday or tuesday is the best bet.