Potential Feh Channel?

SuperNova125

• Aether Resorts don't interest me too much, but I like the idea of making my own dragon feathers  
  • Surprised to see Illyana on the next Halloween banner. L'Arachel is rocking the mad scientist getup.
  • Duo Heroes sounds either neat or lazy depending who are they. 
  • 185 bst super unit with a map ability is overpowered. Feels like they are 6* heroes without exactly saying it.
  • Free Orbs and tickets are always nice.
  • I need more information about Hall of Heroes to make a verdict.
  • I wonder if cylMicaiah was planned to be a duo unit at some point?

Overall I thought this was a solid feh channel. One of the better ones.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petition to make Xander + Feh an actual duo hero. Anyone?

The new mode seems kind of cool? I like the idea of an event where everybody is set to the same power level. I popped into Aether resort exactly once to confirm there's no rewards you could attain from it besides more points for that thing specifically. So hearing that items will spawn from there is a bummer. Not that I'm playing this game at a frequency where I meticulously mop up every opportunity for freebies.

Looks like I'm skipping this Halloween banner. I only like Rolf and he's free. Hector and Lilina are the most boring choice since they got alts already and are from Elibe.

10 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Hall of Forms seems pretty interesting since units can end up differently for each person. Very curious.

not only can but will. The skills from the chest are random according to the channel.

I don't like duo heroes. It remains to be seen how they pull it off.

Rolf will just be fodder depending what skills he has. And dragon flowers.

Very meh feh channel. I wished it addressed some issues. Not give minor rewards.

They're really trying to make you spend time in resort. More micromanaging. Yayyyy

I mean, it announced some interesting things but I'm rather underwhelmed. The duo heroes thing just seems so ... eh. Not too happy about them throwing out another way to justify alts when there are plenty of characters who still need to be in the game. Also, why Hector and Lilina? Like ... I get that they make sense at least, but they make sense in that way other characters do. And there are dudes who are just as popular or more so than Hector, too.

And I'm pretty cool with Rolf and Ilyana being in the game, but I wish they just PUT ANOTHER ACTUAL NEW HEROES BANNER ALREADY. With seasonal and other alt banners taking up about 50% of the banner space this year, and Three Houses being a thing, this will slow the addition of actual new characters from older games to a crawl, unless they pull a Bantu on every new banner. Also, the 3-star pool in general just sucks. Staying invested is hard when it feels like the characters I'm waiting for will never get added to the game, seasonal or otherwise.

Worth noting that everyone except L'arachel and Rolf are armored units. Dozla might have armor march. Ilyana is a mage and Dozla dagger

The new mode at least is interesting, but it has it's own stamina. Yuck

Edited by redlight

Damn, I was hoping Lil' Lilina was Hector's weapon and he... I dunno, used her cuteness to murder everyone.

Not sure I like Duo heroes at all as a concept, and it doesn't help that the first one they introduce is Hector with a Lilina, and obviously he has sky-high Atk and Distant Counter. The highest BST we have in the game right now is 180, maybe 181.

It also strikes me as... suspicious that of the five units shown, they show off Hector/Lilina in full down to their stats and that they come with something called Odd Follow-Up, meanwhile what we know of the other 4 are their unit types (L'arachel and... archer boy... are horsies, seems safe to assume Dozla and Ilyana are armor), you can see the weapons of all but archer boy if you squint while Feh rambles about how cool and strong Hector is, and what we know is that archer boy is a bow unit... and that's it. Maybe they'll give us a free Colored Bow?
Point is, should I really be able to see the full of Hector and Lilina for nearly 2 minutes of a 15 minute presentation of what to look forward to?

Everything else was alright I guess, but I demand a feature where if Felicia and other can't cook characters try to make something, all the units who ate their food are unusable for a full day.

Edited by Xenomata

I like the new AR farming and cooking things, that's a step towards making AR actually have some function like I hoped they'd do. Still don't think I want to pay that tax, though..

I'm not interested in this selection of characters for Halloween myself, but some good variety for fans of those games. However, I really don't like the duo hero thing at all. 185 BST and an overpowered extra skill you can use on ANY map?(which could mean AR too)  That's awful. And as if the Duel skills weren't immediately a joke to IS last year when 180 BST LTiki came out right after they were first introduced, now we have this.The powercreep has just been horrendous this year.

New mode and free tickets on the banner are pretty nice. Overall I'm happiest about another way to get more dragon flowers at least.

Saw gardening and dining hall and immediately thought of Three Houses.

Was wondering when L'Arachel was getting an alt. Hopefully she is not another blue tome unit even though I'm not going to try pulling for her on the Halloween banner. I will just hope for the best by the tickets.

Other than that I am really only interested in the free orbs we are getting from the events though I don't have a twitter account to do that questionnaire event.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Was wondering when L'Arachel was getting an alt. Hopefully she is not another blue tome unit even though I'm not going to try pulling for her on the Halloween banner. I will just hope for the best by the tickets.

She's a Green Tome, if you squint at her while Feh goes on about Hector and how he has a Duel skill, you can see the little Green Tome icon above her.

Ohhh I can grow dragonflowers?! 
OH. happy day.

also. bless. 
I can skip this banner outside of the tickets (L'Arachel, pls come to my barracks).  and focus my orbs on getting Mia. (then saving)

i'm too tired and i have to be up way too early to discuss anything but this is great. a Skippable Banner and extra goodies. (and i guess this means after the end of the month year 1 weekly banners are dead. that one is a bummer. but i got everyone i wanted minus Ephiram which is a sadz). 

I don't know why people are in such a fuss about the Duo unit. It's not like that splash effect will be usable by the AI on defense teams and scoring only really matters to the top of the top players so the arena effect is void. If anything this is a huge boon to players for Arena and the like. A +10 Duo hero with drives/spurs/chills becomes the ultimate cheerleader and trivializes the mode. Plus the splash effect makes units like Kronya virtually untouchable, that's fantastic. People need to stop being so cynical. BST of course is another issue.

Really?... Ilyana as soon as I decide to start saving orbs?... She's seasonal though... actually... I'm familiar with all these units as I played all the games. This is a rather appealing banner for me. Blegh.

Aether resort becomes more than an afterthought but I kinda liked how chill it was before. Now I have to do work. Meh...

Hall of Forms seems incredibly fun and immersive. I wish they'd widen the spectrum though. Way more stages and stamina potions. It's a bite size version of a really interesting concept and if expanded could be a really meaty and fun mode.

Decent Feh channel. Even if it doesn't address core issues.

I liked the AR stuff, it's mostly silly fun but that's what the mode has been since the beginning so I'm glad they keep expanding on that (and the extra feathers from the dining hall are a nice plus). 

The Halloween banner is super enticing. That Hector/Lilina duo is sooo cute (I stopped caring about PvP modes a long time ago, as long as I can remain in tier 20.5 in arena and tier 21 in Aether Raids I'm good, although that Bolt Tower-like effect they have is a little too much if you ask me.) and crazy scientist L'Arachel feels sooo right, not to mention her art is stunning. Sadly I don't think I'll pull from the banner, I'm practically broke from the Thrasir banner and have gotten 0 focus units so far and I need to have a reserve for Hilda's eventual return. Bummer, I'd really love to have any of those two units in my barracks. 

Free orbs is always welcome, even if it isn't as exciting as it used to be during year 1. 

I'll hold judgement on the new mode until it releases but I personally don't feel like it'll be all that great. I play FEH to make my favorite Fire Emblem characters into overpowered beasts, not to try some Battle Factory-like units. It could  end up being pretty fun so we'll see.

2 hours ago, Xenomata said:

She's a Green Tome, if you squint at her while Feh goes on about Hector and how he has a Duel skill, you can see the little Green Tome icon above her.

That's nice to know. If I was actually going to summon she would be nice to have since I don't really use that many green tome units.