Potential Feh Channel?

SuperNova125

Hector Lilina duo is incredibly cute and heartwarming, I'm pulling for sure.  And Rolf I'm glad is a TT unit so I can get as a freebie, now we just need Boyd to complete the trio with Oscar, I thought it was lame how he got in alone when they should be sticking together like in their own games.  Forma mode looks interesting, I like the idea of going through with heroes I don't have to pull for, without it being as strict as those grandmaster drills getting the right solution.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

People wanting Xander and Feh Duo? I want Xander and Veronica!

585122128_Screenshot_20191004-0341082.thumb.png.6a86cdeda025378cdf44cea34fe5b0b1.png

Anyway, kinda meh FEH. New mode looks interesting, new AR features also look interesting. Banner is skipable, with all tickets going into the Red color. And I cannot wait for my 3* Roy and Eliwood... Meh...

Exactly my thoughts. Everyone wants to cuddle Xander. 

Surprise! 3* legendary Roy and Eliwood incoming.

It looks like the units we'll build up for the new mode will be one-event only units. 

I'm personally not looking forward to play a farm game to get flowers and a cooking game to get feathers (and orbs?). 

I’m a casual so i don’t mind the garden and cooking. Passive prizes are great for my lifestyle, even if i only used dragonflowers once for those hero’s path quests.

love the new battle factory-like mode, i can get to use units i don’t have and have fun with randomised skills that i would normally not have or pull for.

l’arachel is a nice halloween alt (wonder what @Rezzy thinks of her look) and while i’m a bit meh about the new duo units, beard Hector with Smallina has nice art. On one hand i wonder what future duos will be (Bord and Cord? Lol as if but i wonder if this is what L!Celica could be) but on the other hand, don’t like how it can justify an extra slot that a different character can have. Oh and powercreep i guess but i stopped caring about inevitable bsts and stuff long ago. Voiced convos are at least nice.

Low-key just wish duo units are seasonal unit so they don’t clog the normal pool.

Dozla is unexpected but if he had to come at least being with L’arachel fits. Rip another potential axe unit in general pool though. Rolf is unexpected but hey he’s free and he can replace the Wolt-shaped hole in my barracks.

just need another green-haired shota archer for an Emblem team. Does Ignatz count? Although he looks wildly different to Wolt/Rolf/Gordin

The new training tower like mode seems fun. Duo units...I don’t care, I still prefer to go for Brave Lucina. Only thing that worries me is that a ward ball defense team seems now much less useful. Although maybe I could try putting Vantage in all the Ward members...

Although tbh I would like to take 1 Hector & Lillina Tag Team GX, just to free Kronya’s C-Slot and put there something such as an Atk Wave

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

The most cancerous things about the PvP experience in FEH is the active experience dealing with defense teams in AR and the inferior cheerleader system of Arena. Defense team strength is an entirely passive system that one can almost forget exists in most cases. All that splash effect does is make maps easier for people who were having trouble with them and potentially make AR/Arena an easier, more enjoyable experience. Again, people need to stop being so cynical. It's not as if it's braindead. Activating it of course leaves you susceptible to Wrath/Desperation/Brazens/Vantage/etc.

You can forget defense if you're not competitive, but it's not that simple if you are. Even if you score perfect 160 point matches with 2 Eirs during light week, if your defenses suck you might be at risk for even making top 3k. It's tighter these days, just like arena. I'm not saying this Hector specifically will ruin everyone's AR defense scores, but he'll certainly be very powerful for those who have him and there's only more to come. With the game's track record for powercreep this year I don't think it's cynical to dislike how hard it's been going, and here's another big jolt of it.

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Well, no. But that's the thing. That only matters to the top of the top players that shell out money to stay at the top of the modes. And those players are going to continue to shell out money for one reason or another, be it to stay at the top, for their favorite unit or any other reason. For those players this is par for the course and they'll continue to spend money because they were already doing that, for everyone else, it's negligible at worst and a boon at best.

I'm not saying I'm for it necessarily. The system is designed to get you to keep paying. But I am saying that there's always going to be something to raise the bar as the game progresses. This just happens to be it, and for that matter, no one expected it to raise by such a jarring amount so quickly. 

You're missing that there's non-whales that are hanging in there too in the high ranks, and with moves like this it only increases the gap of what those people can manage compared to the whales. It really will just be people who shell out the most money in tier 21 arena and top 1k AR if they keep raising the bar like that. Duel skills had seemed like a bandaid to help that issue for arena score, but now those are 15 BST score behind this new Hector. It really doesn't matter if he has the actual stats, the scoring alone is not a good thing. Obviously powercreep is an issue in 99% of these games and expected, but the rate and degree at which they're doing it, especially this year, has only increased.

Edited by Alkaid

I kind of see potential in this for myself. I would not mind if they make Tatiana and Zeke just a double unit. I guess the late uses of 2 fitting units made them think of this. For some like Rinea and Berkut it sadly comes to late. 

But overall I like double units. But it really depends on what we could get. 

Oh jeez this is long.

She mentions Pumpkin Spice, it's certainly Feh alright.

More structures for Aether Resort, with a field to grow stuff, including Dragonflowers (PFFT) and Effie's off to eat everyone's cake in the dining hall, where you can use stuff from the field to make food and gets you rewards (a few feathers.)

Then we get the Hallow'een banner with RD music, so Tellius? First up is MAD SCIENTIST L'ARACHEL (I WASN'T READY FOR THIS), then FUCKING DOZLA'S IN THE GAME AS THE BETTER FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER (fuck frankenjakob, this is the true monster), then Ilyana's in too (I'M NOT READY) then ghost Rolf (If he's red, oh boy!) and for a finish HECTOR'S A WIZARD AND LILINA'S IN HIS ARMS FUCK THIS BANNER'S AMAZING ART WISE (THREE FUCKING NEW CHARACTERS THOUGH) There's also a new unit (Duo Heroes) and if you use it it hurts enemies in range (is this the only one?), in any mode (too much). They also have 185 BST in arena. He's a red sword, the only one I'm sure of so far (Well, I mean the specific type). All but Rolf are on the banner (FUCK, this also means Rolf's almost certainly not red)

There's a bunch of daily rewards (Okay), rerunning BHBs, Roy and Eliwood are being given away and there's a twitter quiz (Do your best guys), Aether Resort also gets quests?

Then a new event (Hall of Forms), where you use preset units and try to clear a bunch of maps  They have to be given their skills by you (At random) I guess. And with that, that's it.

TLDR: I wanted to not be hyped for the banner. Fuck.

Not sure if anyone said this already, but Duo!Hector will be broken in offensive Aether Raids battles.

Simply bring in 3 Fallen!Takumis with Skadi and 2 HP+5s each (A and seal), your Duo!Hector with Smite, and a Kronya with Athame, Close Counter, and Null C-Disrupt.

Due to Duo!Hector's Duo Skill, you can combine with the triple Skadi to deal a flat 50 damage to foes in 3 columns, and then let Kronya do all the work. A 60 HP unit will only be left with 10...a +HP Brave!Ike with S-rank Summoner Support, max merges, max dragonflowers, and with 2 HP+5 skills, would go up to 70 HP...and be left with with 20.

And with the effective HP+10 on each Fallen!Takumi, they'll have enough HP to proc Infantry Pulse on Kronya and give her ultra cooldown reduction. She could start with Quickened Pulse and have an Astra fully-charged before she even moves.

Anyhow...yeah. I'm really loving the new Duo 🙂

Edited by MilodicMellodi

19 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Not sure if anyone said this already, but Duo!Hector will be broken in offensive Aether Raids battles.

It's said in the Feh Channel that Duo Heroes' ability can be used in Coliseum and GHBs... No AR mentioned.

Also, it looks like the Duo ability goes where the blessing usually is... I believe Duo Heroes cannot be blessed? If it is the case, your score will be affected.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

All of the new units look great. And they don't wanna stop introducing people as seasonal units, huh?

That's fine by me, if it means getting every character.

I don't know how I feel about Duo units, but I know that I wanted Beard Hector and Small Lilina for a long time, I just wasn't expecting them in a package.

Does this complete Lilina Emblem? In a way, it does.

EDIT: And this means that 3/4 of Lilina Emblem is red. RIP

Edited by GrandeRampel

just the fact that i can grow an entire plot of flier flowers just.. this is awesome. i am never paying the AR orb tax so id on't care if it takes me a bit longer, but this was legit the one thing that i needed. more flowers for my fliers. 

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

The advent of duo heroes can only mean one thing: TMS heroes incoming, eventually

Mirage and Mirage Masters together, I like that thought.

And, they can always reference a Duo Art or two.

Spoiler

New characters being added at the one remove of being Seasonal, not bad. Said characters include Rolf, someone I do personally like a lot. This year is a year of Tellius bias. Duo units as an aesthetic idea is fine for me, particularly if it features characters who otherwise wouldn't be added. Dozla is very unexpected, he is precisely the kind of character I never expect FEH would add- old burly male, its superficially a very bland flavor to the gatcha crowd. But I do like having him and Bantu in.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

The advent of duo heroes can only mean one thing: TMS heroes incoming, eventually

Actually... since TMS IS getting remastered, it's very much possible. And it would be a nice way to implement them.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

just the fact that i can grow an entire plot of flier flowers just.. this is awesome. i am never paying the AR orb tax so id on't care if it takes me a bit longer, but this was legit the one thing that i needed. more flowers for my fliers. 

I feel the same way for Infantry. Old infantry units are the most prevalent unit type, the most costly to upgrade, the most in need of the upgrade, and, I think, the one with the lowest flower supply.

But the game spams me with green dragonflowers that I have no need for.

56 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I feel the same way for Infantry. Old infantry units are the most prevalent unit type, the most costly to upgrade, the most in need of the upgrade, and, I think, the one with the lowest flower supply.

But the game spams me with green dragonflowers that I have no need for.

yeah. i'm gonna start building some horses and infantry soon so my massive supply of those flowers will be gone and then i'll grow a whole garden of 'em. but i was like. ermergerd i need more (it also doesn't help when i gave HealerCamilla, OG Camilla's Flowers lol. that made me cry a little lol)

I am not very competitive in PvP, but I will be trying for Hector and Lilina because I LOVE the art work, I now regret spending those 20 orbs trying and failing to get Yune but oh well at least there will be tickets as well as orbs for me to try with.  Being able to farm dragon flowers is great! I will never pay the orb tax, but the thought of being able to farm the flowers I need for my +10 units is great, even if it takes a while.  New mode sounds interesting and I look forward to trying it.  

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

yeah. i'm gonna start building some horses and infantry soon so my massive supply of those flowers will be gone and then i'll grow a whole garden of 'em. but i was like. ermergerd i need more (it also doesn't help when i gave HealerCamilla, OG Camilla's Flowers lol. that made me cry a little lol)

All my red flowers have been going to my M!Kana, but he's still not flower'd out and he's the only one I've been giving flowers to. So I'm really excited that I can grow a bunch of red flowers! =D

Man, I hope we get Shinon and Boyd soon, what with Rolf's inclusion! He needs his uncle and remaining brother!

My thoughts.

AR Resort: Yay, more things to spend RR affinity on that are actually compelling! (I like putting more structures in my Resort as well as inviting more units to it. Music tracks don't really do much for me since I typically don't play FEH with earbuds on. I also don't pay the Resort orb tax since it's still an awful deal.) Dragonflowers are neat but I'd rather open up building slots first. The free feathers are more than welcome, too!

Halloween 2019 units: L'Arachel and Ilyana look cute! Hector with Lilina is very wholesome. Wouldn't mind pulling any of them but I'm not going to hold my breath given my recent luck with the 2019 dancer banner.

Duo units: (I'm just going to copypasta what I've already said on Reddit)
Arena: This only really affects whales who are more likely already at the top and would probably spend anyways - this doesn't really affect the tier 20.5 players and lower too much.

AR: As far as I know, that unit's only going to see usage for 2-3 weeks at most (by being a bonus unit). The player already only has 5 team slots for a AR-O team and those spots are really limited. If the player cares about scoring high, the typical team comp is usually 2 AR-O Mythics, bonus unit, the carry, and the carry's support. There's practically no room to fit in a Duo unit if they're not a bonus unit and doesn't do a role that isn't better filled by an easier to get, existing unit.

I'd only worry about Duo Heroes once a nonseasonal Duo Hero gets added to the game. And we still have to consider the Duo as a unit - for the case of Hector, he's already got things going against him, especially in AR (he's red, armored, has poor Res, and has shit availability). At the very least, Wizard Hector can make for a nice AA utility unit by acting like a makeshift Lightning Charm.

Harvest Festival 2019: More free orbs are more than welcome and it's been a long time since FEH had a Twitter event.

Hall of Forms: a neat event that would give players a chance to feel like a blue whale (since huge whales can put basically whatever skill they want on their units). Also more free resources.

12 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm glad that I never approached FEH with a competitive mindset. All I ever cared about was just putting together units I like.

Guess that's why all the complaints about powercreeping and Arena and Aether Raids problems never really affected me.

Yeah I don't care about arena except just bouncing 18 and 19 which shouldn't be effected by this.  However I care about Aether Raids, hope duo units or at least their duo skill isn't able to be used in this mode cause it would be a massive advantage.  20 damage to enemy team whenever you choose, and also would suck for defense teams.  AR is mostly kept from the cash grab other than trying to get 2 of each element mythic hero.

It is so cash grabby though, we just had more BST boosts and now this 185 dual skill and powerful duo skill even usable in arena.  

Mixed bag for me

+More free resources from Twitter quiz/new modes is nice
+Hall of Forms looks fun
+Field in Aether Resort looks useful
+Nice costumes on the seasonals

-Rolf is the TT freebie, was hoping for Dozla to be the freebie so him/WCeci cover both AR offense blessings
-Duo sounds broken, and hopefully that garbage is kept out of AR

Is nobody going to talk about how irresponsible Hector is to potentially be bringing his little daughter onto a battlefield?  I doubt she's older than 6 here.

I don't know about you guys, but to me this manages to feel even more reprehensible than Bride!Sanaki.

To say nothing about the whole powercreep aspect.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai