Voting Gauntlet: Dance Competition! (October 1st)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet Poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Reinhardt: Lightning's Rondo
    • Berkut: Debonair Noble
    • Shigure: Dark Sky Singer
    • Inigo: Indigo Dancer
    • Ishtar: Thunder's Waltz
    • Rinea: Reminiscent Belle
    • Nephenee: Sincere Dancer
    • Olivia: Festival Dancer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went over to Olivia's team after Ishtar lost. It's actually a lot nicer than being on Ishtar's team since there are more multipliers and I'm actually getting varied colors on my allies (Ishtar was like 90% red).

Wow, the results between Berkut and Reinhardt were so close! Well, hopping over to support Rinea now!

Hmm it'd be cool if it became Reinhardt vs Rinea, since they took down each other's dance partners. I'd be happy if Inigo won, too, though, since I considered joining his team. 🙂

PA!Inigo won through multiplier. The scores are still calculating, but I think it was pretty close.

I am not sure if PA!Olivia losing is a good thing since that might mean PA!Inigo could get a significant boost in numbers and make getting multipliers harder.

Edited by XRay

...clearly not caring much about this one if I'm only now posting.

I'm pleased that Rinea got to the final round, despite me picking Shigure and Olivia in that order before her. I automatically wrote her off as "no one cares about her enough to even give her a fighting chance", but clearly enough of the right people wanted her in.

Also not that big a fan of Inigo, so take a wild guess who I'm supporting.

...you know, I change my support lead unit so often between my +10 units, I'm sure no one would even realize if they got my unit to aid them unless they were actively checking. I have my most recent +10 project, Cherche, out in the lead.

Edited by Xenomata

Finally, according the results of the first hour of the third round, the popularity rank is:

1. Rinea, with 109,742,497.
  2. Inigo, with 27,153,511.

Rinea is the most popular one in this round. For Inigo to win, just a multiplier in the right hour will help him.

Well it seems like I picked the right team. I ended up not really playing at all so attempting to feather merc on losing teams would have netted me less feathers than just being on someone who wins their way through. So as long as Rinea doesn't get upset by a multiplier I will be ahead in feathers given how little I have played.

Go Rinea!

Yaay! Man, it feels so good to have started on Team Berkut, then switched over to Rinea when he lost! I can just imagine them cuddling with Berkut being all "I never doubted you for a second, Rinea. Well done!" So cuuuute! ❤️