I missed my cat, because I was travelling so I could not cuddle with my cat.

XRay

I am about to go to my cousin's wedding ceremony, but I just want to hold my baby right now.

I miss my cat. I want to sniff her furry belly.

Edited by XRay

4 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

You scared me. I thought your cat died.

Aww I'm sure she misses you too.

She still has like 15 years left I think. I think cats live to about 20? She is 5 now. I hope she lives long enough to see her human sibling, or ideally live forever.

I think she maybe does. My mom told me once that she meows at my bedroom door at night when I was not home, although that could just be her wanting to sleep on my bed.

17 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think cats live to about 20?

That area sounds about right.

My cats lived about that long or just under it. One of them was half deaf and not expected to live past 2 which was considered generous. So she sure showed them!

From the title, I had thought your cat actually died.
Don't scare me like that.

48 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think she maybe does. My mom told me once that she meows at my bedroom door at night when I was not home, although that could just be her wanting to sleep on my bed.

It could be both. Cats usually don't sleep when and where they feel unsafe.

Edited by DragonFlames

I also thought this was going to be a sad thread, maybe cut some of your cats fur off, so you can have a little fur sniffing ball to take with you on trips.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I also thought this was going to be a sad thread, maybe cut some of your cats fur off, so you can have a little fur sniffing ball to take with you on trips.

Cheeto sheds, if Peach is anything like him, XRay could just brush her and keep the fur that comes out naturally.

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Sounds like an excellent idea.

So my cousin's mom's house got robbed tonight, and that makes me a little worried about my cat. She should be okay though since my mom is almost always home at night.

But yeah, lock your doors and windows and remember to close your garage doors when you leave tu casa!

13 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

From the title, I had thought your cat actually died.
Don't scare me like that.

It could be both. Cats usually don't sleep when and where they feel unsafe.

Sorry for the scare. She should be okay I think. I cannot actually call home since my cell service does not work in Canada.

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

Mine bites.  Wanna trade?

I do not think I can give my cat away. I love her too much. I would not mind adopting more, but I am not sure if my cat would accept new comers.

When my cat bites me, it is not very hard and it is mostly as a signal to tell me to stop whatever I am doing to her, like maybe I over stimulated her when I scratch her back or tummy too much.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I do have fur balls that I saved up from brushing. I should put it in my travel fanny pack.

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Cheeto sheds, if Peach is anything like him, XRay could just brush her and keep the fur that comes out naturally.

My cat sheds a ton. Boots is a shedding machine. My clothes and room always have fur somewhere.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

My cat sheds a ton. Boots is a shedding machine. My clothes and room always have fur somewhere.

For some reason I thought her name was Peach. Wonder where I got that.

23 hours ago, XRay said:

I do not think I can give my cat away. I love her too much. I would not mind adopting more, but I am not sure if my cat would accept new comers.

When my cat bites me, it is not very hard and it is mostly as a signal to tell me to stop whatever I am doing to her, like maybe I over stimulated her when I scratch her back or tummy too much.

Mine will use her teeth when she's petted too much, when she's bored, when she wants me to whine, when the day ends with a 'y', etc.

I thought your cat died, and since I overcame my sadness I was about to give you my hearfelt condolences.
Shame on you. 😛

It makes me happy to see people loving their cats so damn much like that, you have no idea.
Pet your cat for us will you ? He sounds pretty nice.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

Mine will use her teeth when she's petted too much, when she's bored, when she wants me to whine, when the day ends with a 'y', etc.

... Huh.
It's funny, my cat used to lick anywhere he could reach when happy and stuff, which happened often. He only used the claws when annoyed.
Good time.

13 hours ago, eclipse said:

I am not sure I get the reference. I thought all days ends in a "y," cause Monday, Tuesday, etc. all end in "day."

Maybe I am a masochist, but I interpret them as love bites. My cat used to knead on my tummy as a kitten, her claws pierces my t shirt and pokes at my skin. I eventually came to tolerate and I guess enjoy the pain. She does not knead on my tummy anymore and I sort of miss the sharp pokes.

5 hours ago, B.Leu said:

I thought your cat died, and since I overcame my sadness I was about to give you my hearfelt condolences.
Shame on you. 😛

It makes me happy to see people loving their cats so damn much like that, you have no idea.
 Pet your cat for us will you ? He sounds pretty nice.

Sorry for the scare. I think I will change the title since everyone seems to think my cat died.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am not sure I get the reference. I thought all days ends in a "y," cause Monday, Tuesday, etc. all end in "day."

Maybe I am a masochist, but I interpret them as love bites. My cat used to knead on my tummy as a kitten, her claws pierces my t shirt and pokes at my skin. I eventually came to tolerate and I guess enjoy the pain. She does not knead on my tummy anymore and I sort of miss the sharp pokes.

The thing about cat bites is that they tend to get infected.  I suck at fighting off infections, and the default cure tends to make things worse for me.

If I didn't have to worry about that, I'd be a little more receptive to her antics.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Sorry for the scare. I think I will change the title since everyone seems to think my cat died.

*reads new title*  Phrasing, dear.  😜

44 minutes ago, eclipse said:

*reads new title*  Phrasing, dear.  😜

41 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Reminds me of this.

Image result for i just had sex with the cat

Woops! I just realized it can be interpreted the wrong way. I will change sleep to cuddle.