next three houses route to choose

Johtrio

i did the GD route but i wasnt sure which one to choose next. i know which order u go doesnt rlly matter but i just wanna know which ones best to pick.

i also heard there's a church/rhea route n if i should bother going for that one? 

i was gonna choose edelgard bc her route is the shortest apparently n then finally finish w dimitri ...

anyways any thoughts would be appreciated ! ^^

8 minutes ago, shad2810 said:

Personally I'll say go with Azure Moon first and then the one with edelgard. Church route should be played last (Or something else after GD as it's similar) Hope that helps 🙂

oohh! i'll keep that in mind. i heard the church route also has a bit more plot to it? so i wasnt sure which order i was gonna go for that one haha

plus dimitri's character rlly interests me i dont think i can hold off on him lol;;;

thanks for the feedback 😆

I think Church route is the one most similar to the GD route, so I'd recommend against it.

Edelgard's route is a much more different story, and has a couple of cutscenes to unlock, so that one would be an ideal pick. Also it's short.

Dimitri's route also has a lot of similarities too, but you can gather a lot more good equipment than in the other routes. Pick that as your 3rd run I'd say.

I would pick the Edelgard path if you started out with the Lions. 

The Blue Lions and Golden Deer path aren't the complete copies that the Church and Deer route are, but a lot of stages are the same between the Lions and the Deer. My advice would be to play the more unique Edelgard path before returning to the more conventional Lions route.