Mythic Hero Battle: Thrasir

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Hey, hey. Bloodbath Diablos is actually fun. I never actually noticed Thrasir's Japanese title until this.

She's even female and has horns

But yeah, I agree on that statement. I heavily dislike Thrasir being thrown into Anima season to make anyone who even thinks about building dragons suffer. Not to mention the bs with IP that she can partake in. Meanwhile Bloodbath Diablos is hard but fun.

That number of reinforcements is not fair. At least they're tied to enemy deaths, so you can control how quickly they spawn... to a point.

Ophelia still managed to steamroll through Abyssal, though it did take me 2 tries to get the positioning right since mobility is absurdly restricted. Waffle maps are the worst.

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Meanwhile Bloodbath Diablos is hard but fun.

Waiting to see her steam explosions in high fidelity graphics... I can dream. We got Glavenus, though!

Where's my gurl Gammoth?

easiest MHB ever

I will leave my clears here and go to celebrate my +10 Sothe.

@mcsilas @Zeo @mampfoid @Landmaster

Mages and staff are nothing when Siegbert can reach them. Blue fridge to protect Thrasir? Kagerou can blow it away. Lance units? Shiro can handle them all.

my Dagger emblem will just sweep everything here...

Edited by Ginko

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That number of reinforcements is not fair. At least they're tied to enemy deaths, so you can control how quickly they spawn... to a point.

Ophelia still managed to steamroll through Abyssal, though it did take me 2 tries to get the positioning right since mobility is absurdly restricted. Waffle maps are the worst.

Waiting to see her steam explosions in high fidelity graphics... I can dream. We got Glavenus, though!

Where's my gurl Gammoth?

Gore first please

By the way, do I actually not have you on my friend's list? There's this Ekura on my friend's list that I thought was you, but it says they haven't been online in over 4 weeks. They have a +9 LWood lead, so I thought it was you lol.

@LordFrigid That Glacies was disgusting.

@Ginko I love Halloween Kagerou too. Such ridiculous firepower. I'm thinking of trying to get Panic Smoke for regular Kagerou, since she has the pseudo-bulk to abuse it.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Gore first please

By the way, do I actually not have you on my friend's list? There's this Ekura on my friend's list that I thought was you, but it says they haven't been online in over 4 weeks. They have a +9 LWood lead, so I thought it was you lol.

Chaotic Gore please, kthx!

Grab me with 955-7916-071 (and tell me who you are so I know who you are (even if it's obvious)). I've recently been going back and forth between Naga and Yune as my lead.

Ophelia is... kinda strong, overpowered even, so I think I'll try not to use her as much.
...instead, I'll genocide the world with the Crusader of Light herself.

Spoiler

Units used:

Spoiler

Legendary Julia (+Atk, +10 merge, +5 Dragonflower, S rank Summoner Support)
Virtuous Naga, Ardent Sacrifice, Iceberg
Mirror Impact, Light and Darkness, Atk/Res Oath, Atk +3 SS

Legendary Azura (+Spd, +9 merge)
Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Growing Light
B Duel Infantry, Wings of Mercy, Hone Atk 4, Earth Dance 3 SS

Nino (+Spd, +10 merge, +10 Dragonflower)
Iris's Tome (Spd refine), Draw Back, Moonbow
Bonus Doubler, Desperation, Drive Spd, Spd +3 SS

Celica (+Atk, +10 merge)
Ragnarok (Special refine), Reposition, Glimmer
Fury 4, Desperation, Hone Spd, Brazen Atk/Spd 3 SS

Nino's Drive Spd was the only way Julia could double the Cleric. Ardent Sacrifice saved Celica from being killed by the Thief, though why he targeted Julia instead is beyond me. I was a little slower in the last phase due to doing things a little differently, though the final outcome was the same: Nino needed to be danced by Azura to take out the Blue Mage, and it would take the efforts of two attackers to finish the Lance Armor once and for all.

...golden bat ears 😄

Edited by Xenomata

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Chaotic Gore please, kthx!

Grab me with 955-7916-071 (and tell me who you are so I know who you are (even if it's obvious)). I've recently been going back and forth between Naga and Yune as my lead.

Uh, looks like we were still friends all along... I just confused an impostor for you and skimmed over the actual you.

Unrelated, I haven't updated the OP because I'm a victim of the captcha bug.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

A Green Mage with gigantic Spd bloat is still a Green Mage. Also there wasn't enough Spd bloat anyway.

The reinforcement spawns were odd for a L/MHB, but otherwise there's not a whole lot to say about this one. I was honestly expecting Thrasir to have some Anti-Cavalry measures all over the map - trenches, trees, etc. Instead Eliwood was able to march right up to her with his busted-ass refine. The only real threat on the map was the Axe Cavalier with the Poleaxe since Titania was Gravity'd, but he was as Green as Thrasir, so... lol.

@LordFrigid Glacies and Ignis are so underused on these units. Also I appreciate the exact Speed play. Also also I want to build that sort of dancer with Silvia.

@Xenomata Hello fellow Bonus Doubler Nino friend.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That Glacies was disgusting.

idk what you’re talking about, it was only +36 damage.

~

Celica & Refreshers managed to get through the R Tomebreaker Manakete and Barrier Lance Armor.

Also, Super-Hyper-Turbo-Mode Celica needed all of the Spd support from Ninian, just to land an exact double on Thrasir. That’s nuts.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

That number of reinforcements is not fair. At least they're tied to enemy deaths

Thank you for this. My 2 am brain absolutely refused to pick that up.

Edited by LordFrigid

Kronya is insane.. I really did this map with 3 Dancers and Kronya on Abyssal. I am more and more tending to merge Kronya. I have more grails than I need anyway. So I can give her one merge per month. (I just keep enough to merge one hero to +10 from start)

Edited by Stroud

22 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Kronya is insane.. I really did this map with 3 Dancers and Kronya on Abyssal. I am more and more tending to merge Kronya. I have more grails than I need anyway. So I can give her one merge per month. (I just keep enough to merge one hero to +10 from start)

I recommend you to do it. Kronya is an amazing unit.

Since I already have a +10 Saizo, the Fifth, I don't plan to invest on Kronya, but if I didn't have Saizo, I would +10 her.

16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I recommend you to do it. Kronya is an amazing unit.

Since I already have a +10 Saizo, the Fifth, I don't plan to invest on Kronya, but if I didn't have Saizo, I would +10 her.

Yeah, overall she seems to be useful in quite some modes for the moment. Even with AR maps countering her a little its still fine.

I have a merged Kagero, but she just takes a different role and just cannot do what Kronya can. Even if I don't like all about Kronya as a character, in FEH she is just fun to play. 

12 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Yeah, overall she seems to be useful in quite some modes for the moment. Even with AR maps countering her a little its still fine.

I have a merged Kagero, but she just takes a different role and just cannot do what Kronya can. Even if I don't like all about Kronya as a character, in FEH she is just fun to play.

In FEH, it's normal to use a unit even if you don't like his/her as a character. Soren, for example... I don't care about him in his games, but he is pretty good and fun to use in FEH.

The utility and potential are higher priorities for me than character or personality.

36 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

In FEH, it's normal to use a unit even if you don't like his/her as a character. Soren, for example... I don't care about him in his games, but he is pretty good and fun to use in FEH.

The utility and potential are higher priorities for me than character or personality.

Yeah, overall I like to use characters I love when I can. Just mixing in some units for utility is nice to make some contents easier after I see that I start to struggle with my favorites. Only downside is that I got so used to Kronya that I kind of forgot how I managed AR with Deirdre and Athena. But Defense teams changed quite a bit anyway. 

Infernal was surprisingly easy for the usual team. Post-Speed stacking L!Ike (even without the QR seal) completely wrecked Thrasir because her Attack is pathetic. The red manakete managed to give me more trouble because he wasn't affected by weapon disadvantage or the DD seal. Julia did her duty as usual, while B!Lucina and L!Lucina helped on the sidelines. Not even ten minutes of effort when everything was said and done.

Here's my Thrasir's Infernal Clear:

I also finally beat Hríd's Abyssal. The video is in the spoiler tab below:

Spoiler

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I was struggling hard with Celica on Infernal. (it was that stupid Caeda-Wannabe with like 100 res.). so i had to tweak the dance team. 
Exit Celica Enter:

Ophelia
I finally killed My Keaton for special spiral. gave Ophelia Fury 2 and she had the brazen atk/spd seal, and with a little assistance from Skylivia to take the healer hit and the Axe Cav hit, i got it. 🙂 no need for abyssal that was tough.