Mythic Hero Battle: Thrasir

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LordFrigid I figured this map would be really hard to 1-turn at first glance due to the limited mobility, but horses still get the job done.  I thought for sure Peri was going to swoop in and grab the manakete kill as well, but then I remembered who's clear I was watching.  Your dedication to the game's best sword flier is impressive!

Two dragon-slayer L/MHB's in a row is a really annoying, but this one proved much more manageable than Julia's.

Some of the enemies really gimp themselves with the sweep skills.  This would have been so much more challenging otherwise.  Julius is the only one who can "safely" engage Thrasir, which means leaving Loptous home this time. 

Thrasir was a challenge, but with a bit of SI and Seal swapping, we got the victory

Not too hard here. Needed to buy a Panne for the Chill Spd so we could keep that Cleric away from coming down with the Manakete. S!Elise needed to be a buff bot and a buff absorber so she could nuke the blue fridge upfront.

HS!Elise didn’t need anything in terms of SI (though I did waste an Atk/Spd Bond from Louise on her trying to tank Thrasir). Just need her to use those dagger debuffs here and there for some kills and provide the Tactics.

Hector the Smoke Detector makes his Abyssal debut (because we need Tactics, sorry Nowi). Amazing with his inbuilt QR to allow him to run a Seal and run house on either phase. Main thing he needed was Bignis to one round that damn Windsweep Blue Mage and we just had to give him Pivot to successfully flee from Thrasir.

Keaton is Keaton. He just needed every Spur buff he could get to kill the Manakete.

Comments time!!

@LordFrigid - I was wondering how this one would be one-turned since it seemed like a tougher one with the enemy placement and walls. But looks like it was still no sweat and Caeda continues being a major MVP. Nice, really impressive!

@Ginko - Kagero wasn’t playing any games with this one! Shiro tanked with ease as usual and Siegbert was a strong offensive presence, but whew Kagero went to town.

Team Dagger was basically team steamroll. The reinforcements dropped as fast as they appeared. Basically a team of nukes, this one is. Kaze’s 0 damage from that Cleric is crazy!

@Some Jerk - Nice having Eliwood deal with Thrasir pretty quickly. He was pretty amazing here with his quick deletion of the reinforcements. Titania and Grima were a great tanks. Seemed like Titania ting tinged everything. Impressive teamwork here!

@Diovani Bressan - NOICE music

@DLNarshen - Ooo, we get to see some more Jugdral faces in action today. Nanna and Rein do a good job of keeping that right side clear. It’s hilarious how well Julius tanks Thrasir and just nukes her to oblivion. That Cleric deserved a Glacies to the face. Nice clear!

Soleil asserts her dominance on the most powerful lance armored unit in my latest one-turn clear.

L!Eliwood came home from 4 orbs on my free summon circle and saved not only the one-turn clear, but also my next 3 weeks in the arena.

@Landmaster Lots of Bignis procs all around! Very satisfying to see the big damage, Keaton does Keaton nuke things and Elise's bladetomes also add to the fun. B!Hector is too strong with his dual phase playstyle.

@DLNarshen Julius had to be really offensive using the power of bladetomes. Nice to see some friends in action, love the use of Nanna in particular. Ranged cavs love this map. Also the rock music fits with Edgy Veronica as an opponent lol

@Diovani Bressan Wow you really make me regret not trying for Laevatein, her damage output is scary. Especially scary with L!Azura's full buffs and extra move!

@Ginko It's almost time for Hallloween and Halloween Kagero sure scared enemies with her amazing offensive power. Siegbert likes having the cav movement in this map, too while Shiro does wall things! Really great team synergy. Dagger debuffs are always satisfying to see with dagger emblem, congrats on completing Sothe! Armoured boots Kagero + dancing Ryoma is just so effective.

@Alexmender @daisy jane @Zeo @mampfoid @NegativeExponents- @SatsumaFSoysoy

So the Omnicidal Witch challenges us huh? Her offense maybe massive, but it's time to let the real Echoes witches to show her a thing or two about what being a witch is about- just in time for Halloween month! 

Team is +Atk/-Res Fallen Celica, neutral Fallen Delthea, +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut (because he has actual witch Rinea) and neutral Rinea.

Music is The Scion's Dance in Purgatory from Fire Emblem Echoes.

- The real scary witches are from Echoes, because they can warp out of nowhere, and F!Delthea brings those scary powers through Escape Route. Rinea also has the staple WoM for dancing duties- I was gonna use Witch Mia for the clear but I really needed to be super offensive in this map so dancing was really needed (and Rinea has F!Berkut's accessory so close enough!)

-Berkut and flame Rinea use their Res powers to deal with the red manakete, but also distracting the healer by letting her heal the red dragon for a while. F!Delthea needed Darting Blow to double the firesweep sword and had to tank a hit from the thieve to activate her warping powers. 

-Normal Rinea had to tank a hit so she can start F!Celica's path of destruction by deleting the thief, while Delthea provided ranged support. Fun fact, FF!Celica can actual double and KO Thrasir when at full health and with Darting Blow but she can't survive both the Brave Bow archer and the Razzle Dazzle healer, so she had to retreat and wait when the time was right. Rinea made good bait to manipulate Thrasir's AI so I can get Celica into positionby baiting the Brave Bow archer away from the group. After that it was pretty much Celica mopping up. Gravity+ Cleric on a map like this was super annoying so it was satisfying to see her perish.

Edited by mcsilas

@Landmaster Glad to see your twin cinnamon rolls back in action. The doggo Keaton still stop anything coming to his way. Hector act like a wall-breaker here and clear the way for team. The only thing that seem unreal to me is the damage from Hot Spring Elise. Only 9 damage for being red to attack on green fridge? This is why I never want to do abyssal map...

@mcsilas Kill kill kill, die die die,  everyone in your team except Rinea look so damn crazy. Can I call this team "Brain Damaged Party"? Joke aside, you do amazing job with this team

@Diovani Bressan Welp, clean 90 damage. Yune honestly contributed more than I expected though.

@Nowi's Husband The poor sword peg tried her best...

@DLNarshen Taking away Loptous is blasphemy

@Landmaster Using S!Elise to absorb debuffs on purpose is interesting. I can see it definitely being necessary to keep Keaton and Hector working properly, though. I guess the boss kill going to Keaton was no surprise lol.

@Maaka I haven't seen Soleil used in these before. Nice one.

@mcsilas That honestly looks like a really annoying team to use. Good stuff pulling it off.

@Alexmender @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Zeo @LordFrigid @mampfoid

Probably one of the less sane strats I've employed. I finally get a chance to show off Celica though, and I think this is the first time I've used Kagerou in an Abyssal. It's a been a while, huh?

On 9/30/2019 at 2:09 AM, LordFrigid said:

Celica & Refreshers managed to get through the R Tomebreaker Manakete and Barrier Lance Armor.

Also, Super-Hyper-Turbo-Mode Celica needed all of the Spd support from Ninian, just to land an exact double on Thrasir. That’s nuts.

I think I will copy this. I could not figure it out on my own with enemies boxing in Celica and the Dancers/Singers. I tried killing things slower and killing things faster, but I could not figure out the right balance and order.

@Nowi's Husband - This was easier on them than I would have expected. Witch Nowi able to take down Thrasir in one round was incredible and the other Nowis are super resilient!

@Maaka - Lv17 Eliwood truly the MVP~ I love your Soleil, Lunging is so fun~

@mcsilas - Nice teamwork here! Berkut does most of the work upfront but Celica and Delthea clean up towards the end. I figured Celica must have went down to the Brave Bow after killing Thrasir but I was surprised how little damage he did when he did attack. Rinea's Goblet Support is a major boon for the team. And we know I love to see a disgusting healer go down in the most vicious way possible.

@Ginko - If we have been able to run Pegasus Carrot, the fridge would have been nuked! Needed the Horse Killer for this one, but luckily S!Elise could give him some good enough chip damage for Keaton to finish off~

@SatsumaFSoysoy -  I actually checked this since you pointed it out. The last LHB where Keaton didn't get the boss kill was L!Eliwood where Summer Elise got it, L~

Your Celica and Kagero are awesome! Celica killing that Blue Fridge especially was nice! Kagero's weapon is great for taking on all those mages, too. 

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Thanks! Soleil is a monster with some crazy high attack and speed, so she is perfect for one-turn clears. Your clear was pretty awesome! If Celica was not 5* exclusive, I would definitely +10 her so I could quad with different weapons. 

46 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

@Maaka - Lv17 Eliwood truly the MVP~ I love your Soleil, Lunging is so fun~

Haha yea, I wanted to wait for the voting gauntlet quests to level him up the rest of the way. He was just there to give Soleil bonus doubler. Also to give her a bit more attack, but it was not needed once I realized I could use def smoke on Peri instead of spd smoke.

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Diovani Bressan Welp, clean 90 damage. Yune honestly contributed more than I expected though.

@Nowi's Husband The poor sword peg tried her best...

@DLNarshen Taking away Loptous is blasphemy

@Landmaster Using S!Elise to absorb debuffs on purpose is interesting. I can see it definitely being necessary to keep Keaton and Hector working properly, though. I guess the boss kill going to Keaton was no surprise lol.

@mcsilas That honestly looks like a really annoying team to use. Good stuff pulling it off.

@Alexmender @JSND Alter Dragon Boner @Zeo @LordFrigid @mampfoid

Probably one of the less sane strats I've employed. I finally get a chance to show off Celica though, and I think this is the first time I've used Kagerou in an Abyssal. It's a been a while, huh?

Huh gonna watch this later

I actually have done my run but ive been binging FGO really hard

....and Monster Rancher

@Some Jerk

Nice work on your clear! Blazing Durandal refinement looks fun...I might have to actually get it at some point.

@DLNarshen

Your own dedication to Julius is pretty strong, as well. Nice job on that clear, pity Loptous wouldn’t have worked out. Julia is always nice to see as well, tearing enemies apart with Glacies, as usual.

@Landmaster

I must admit that I haven’t been paying too much attention on this: are you on a quest to give Elise every dagger? Perhaps I should resume my unspoken mission to give Elise every staff.... That perfect KO on the Lance Armor at the beginning, and Hector making all of his attackers regret their life decisions, were fun to watch. Nice job!

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Nice work! Celica had a strong showing, especially when she sliced the Lance Armor to pieces, but dang, Kagero put in work. If you’d told me a year ago that she’d be handling multiple Abyssal mages without Desperation, with one being the map’s boss, I would not have believed you.

On 9/30/2019 at 2:49 PM, daisy jane said:

I was struggling hard with Celica on Infernal. (it was that stupid Caeda-Wannabe with like 100 res.). so i had to tweak the dance team.

It sounds like you need more Super-Hyper-Turbo-Mode in your life.

Congrats on getting it to work out with Ophelia!

Edited by LordFrigid

34 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Huh gonna watch this later

I actually have done my run but ive been binging FGO really hard

I see...

34 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

....and Monster Rancher

wut

26 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Nice work! Celica had a strong showing, especially when she sliced the Lance Armor to pieces, but dang, Kagero put in work. If you’d told me a year ago that she’d be handling multiple Abyssal mages without Desperation, with one being the map’s boss, I would not have believed you.

Kagerou will reach her final form when I get her Panic Smoke... And maybe Sturdy Impact?

2 hours ago, Maaka said:

Thanks! Soleil is a monster with some crazy high attack and speed, so she is perfect for one-turn clears. Your clear was pretty awesome! If Celica was not 5* exclusive, I would definitely +10 her so I could quad with different weapons. 

I got pretty lucky with the Golden Week banner. Feels good.

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy -  I actually checked this since you pointed it out. The last LHB where Keaton didn't get the boss kill was L!Eliwood where Summer Elise got it, L~

Your Celica and Kagero are awesome! Celica killing that Blue Fridge especially was nice! Kagero's weapon is great for taking on all those mages, too. 

You're spoiling him

Maybe I'll start using Celica more in L/MHBs. Before, I was stuck on using Flashing Blade, but maybe I don't actually need to, like in this one.

6 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

It sounds like you need more Super-Hyper-Turbo-Mode in your life.

Congrats on getting it to work out with Ophelia!

thanks. one day i'll figure out how to record without like. the massive 4 minute delay LOL. (though i couldn't even remember how to replicate this even if i wanted to. it's like the Roy Abyssal. Celica put in a TONNE of work. went to record it and.... poof. all knowledge is gone lol).

Infernal was nothing too special. Roy was invincible as usual and the only problem I enountered was that even TA did't help Titania dealing enough daming against Thrasir.

It was a good foundation for the abyssal run which was surprisingly easy. Smolzura was again supporting Gordin, but now she got a few hits in too. Another Titania went in for Support and Siegbert did his galeforcing job.

@Landmaster: Oh I just noticed you got rid of that nasty -atk bane on your summer Elise. Keaton is still the near invincible powerhouse that he always is and your elise's worked out pretty well too. Was a bit surprised to see horse mage being able to one round Hector, but other then that he performed great too

@Ginko: I'm jealous of that Shiro. Mine is still stuck with -atk. 

@NSSKG151: Judging from your intro I expected to see Delthea slaughter a lot of people, but I did't think Thrasir was one of them. Thats a lot of power behind her tome.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:57 PM, Landmaster said:

Thrasir was a challenge, but with a bit of SI and Seal swapping, we got the victory

Restore AI is super annoying, but using a Chill skill to play it to your favor was quite clever!  Poor Thrasir doesn't stand a chance against Vantage Keaton. 

On 10/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, mcsilas said:

Also the rock music fits with Edgy Veronica as an opponent lol

So the Omnicidal Witch challenges us huh? Her offense maybe massive, but it's time to let the real Echoes witches to show her a thing or two about what being a witch is about- just in time for Halloween month! 

Xenoblade Chronicles X certainly has a...interesting soundtrack, but I thought it suited the Hel originals well enough.

We have all these possessed crazies alongside...Rinea, lol. All that rally/restore nonsense is probably the most annoying part of this map.  Thankfully Berkut and Rinea can easily skirt outside the overlapping ranges.

19 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, that's one way to get around Thrasir's insane offensive capability - just take her out turn 1.  Kagero is such a powerhouse with her refine, I'm surprised you haven't utilized her more. I was very impressed with Celica as well.

15 hours ago, Sasori said:

Judging from your intro I expected to see Delthea slaughter a lot of people, but I did't think Thrasir was one of them. Thats a lot of power behind her tome.

Yeah, I had to make Delthea get boosts from her tome, the double brazens, get Gray Waved and have someone with Drive Attack and Drive Speed stand nearby so she had enough attack and could double. I also need Glacies to go off during combat.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:35 PM, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

I must admit that I haven’t been paying too much attention on this: are you on a quest to give Elise every dagger? Perhaps I should resume my unspoken mission to give Elise every staff.... That perfect KO on the Lance Armor at the beginning, and Hector making all of his attackers regret their life decisions, were fun to watch. Nice job!

So I have been exposed! Yep, if you've noticed I've given her a lot of the Seasonal Daggers and some of the ones in the 4* pool~ I at least wanted her to have all the ones with Eff damage since that's generally pretty helpful.

Guess you'll have some competition, once her Revival runs around, I plan to do the same! I do have a good few saved up for her~

14 hours ago, Sasori said:

Infernal was nothing too special. Roy was invincible as usual and the only problem I enountered was that even TA did't help Titania dealing enough daming against Thrasir.

It was a good foundation for the abyssal run which was surprisingly easy. Smolzura was again supporting Gordin, but now she got a few hits in too. Another Titania went in for Support and Siegbert did his galeforcing job.

@Landmaster: Oh I just noticed you got rid of that nasty -atk bane on your summer Elise. Keaton is still the near invincible powerhouse that he always is and your elise's worked out pretty well too. Was a bit surprised to see horse mage being able to one round Hector, but other then that he performed great too

Yep, it's a sweet relief having that bane gone~ Hector's unfortunately got to suffer with the low Spd of being an Armor but thankfully his Ignis procs were on point~

Gordin ran through Infernal with those quads and BIGNIS. Roy is such a loner, taking the left all on his own. But he’s a champ being able to handle it pretty flawlessly.

Switching one Titania for another one. Gordin still runs house at the start but gets some help from Azura. Siegbert and Titana work pretty well holding down the left side. Nice use of Reciprocal Aid to heal Gordin. They smash through those last few enemies. I love that Gordin and Azura did most of the work.

Welp, this is awfully late. Stupid exam week, didn't gave me time to focus on FEH clears

Let's start with some comments because it seems I can't get the right time to do them nowadays.

@Landmaster Keaton is OP as always, once he reached Vantage range, it was game over for Thrasir and her mooks. It was a clever idea to use S!Elise as a chill magnet with LnD and B!Hector really did a number on those pesky reds. Then we have the music, funny how it is the theme for the only 3H route I haven't played yet (I got a little burned out after doing the school phase 3 times in a row) but the theme made the clear feel mythical which fits incredibly well for a MHB. 

@mcsilas Wow! You managed to clear this annoying map with just a base F!Berkut! That's really impressive, the fallen theme really fit in this map and seeing the full control you had over the AI was a sight to behold. Despite having units with mostly base kits it never felt like they were in danger and instead it was Thrasir's army who needed to fear the wrath of the fallen heroes! 

@SatsumaFSoysoy No need to deal with Thrasir's shenanigans if she's gone at the beginning of the match. Smite is very useful on this map and all the GF+Teleport shenanigans Kagero and Celica did were on point! They just went and demolished the map in the blink of an eye. That was an awesome clear! 

- - - - -

This time there's two clears to make up for how late I am this time. 

First we go for a classic Eirika solo. 

This one was quite tricky because it was very hard for Eirika to double Thrasir well done me, changing her nature to +Atk just when she needed the Spd the most, and after getting to the Spd threshold I found that she was lacking in damage. Actually, the initial clear was a semi solo because Kaden took a hit but I always thought I could do better, and after an hour of trial and error this clear came to be. 

For the second clear I'll put the silly context inside the spoiler box. 

Spoiler

It's been almost two months since Officer Hilda's first real task at dealing with Team Skull. While she was enjoying a carefree lifestyle full of free time to make accessories and also having unlimited time to nap as she saw fit a new menace was rapidly approaching. 

October 4th. The APD (Askran Police Department) has recieved news that a powerful general has taken parts of Embla and seems to be planning on invading Askr soon while the Order of Heroes is still looking for a way to deal with Hel in the realm of the dead. Officer Hilda had planned to go into a shopping spree with a cleric that mysteriously resembles her but she groans as she hears the sirens requesting for the elite officer squad to assemble ASAP. Seeing her (not so) trusty co-workers make her think that they should take care of the menace while she provides logistic support from the base, however everyone knows Hilda's abilities to deal with unsavory situations is second only to veteran officer Eirika. Now it falls upon Officer Hilda and the rest of the CCS (Crisis Control Squad) to deal with the mysterious entity before Askr falls into ruin. 

@Alexmender Good job! I recently started using a tactics-based team more often myself with female Robin's prf refine as the main piece of it. I should do that more often given that it's worked out pretty well for me and you as well.

I've only completed this battle up to lunatic so far. Still can't really come up with my own solutions to infernal with all the enemy reinforcements running around...