October 2019 Legendary/Mythic Hero Speculation

NSSKG151

October Legendary Hero Wish  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to next Legendary Hero to be?

• Celica
    • Sigurd
    • Seliph
    • Leif
    • Micaiah
    • Chrom
    • Corrin
    • Xander
    • Lif
    • Blyeth
    • Edelgard
    • Dimitri
    • Claude
    • Elincia

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2019 at 06:59 AM

So September's Mythic banner is out and gave us Thrasir and it got me thinking; could we potentially get Lif in October's banner instead of November? Considering how IS likes to give attention to the Heroes' OCs this year I could see them breaking out of the Legendary-Mythic-Legendary-Mythic order they have been doing and do two Mythic banners in a row since IS never said they were always going to follow that order. Plus if we assume that Hel is also going to be a Mythic Hero as well she wouldn't get a chance to show up until at least January and I feel like they would want all the Book 3 OCs out before Book 4 starts. Just something I could see happening. As for the other candidates we could see in October...

Returning Legendaries/Mythics

• Red: L!Ryoma
  • Blue: L!Lucina, L!Azura
  • Green: L!Hector
  • Colorless: L!Alm

Seasonals

• V!Ike: Remaining unit from the 2019 Valentine seasonal banner to be put on a Legendary banner.
  • S!Palla- Next red seasonal after V!Ike though I don't think they will put two seasonals of the same colors together. Though I will say if Lif is the Mythic in November Palla won't have a chance to show up until January.
  • S!Marisa- Next blue seasonal in line. Assuming the Legendary isn't blue I believe she is guaranteed to show up to round out the blue colors.
  • P!Felicia- Next green seasonal in line since we are now dipping into the Picnic Seasonals.
  • BB!Fjorm- Next colorless seasonal in line. Not sure if they will start going through their Bridal units but then again I thought P!Genny wouldn't show up in September so...

Normal Heroes

• Idunn- Hasn't shown up on a Legendary banner yet but has been put on other smaller banners. I think it's likely IS will skip over her since red normal heroes are skipped over the most.
  • Lethe- Like Idunn, hasn't shown up on a Legendary banner but has been rerun on other banners. Also likely to get skipped over.
  • Mareeta- Hasn't been on a banner since her debut. Assuming she doesn't show up on a different banner in October I think she is likely to show up on the banner if the Legendary isn't red.
  • B!Hector- Next normal blue is Dimitri since they put Kjelle in September but I don't think they will put Three Houses units on Legendary banners yet. Maybe in a month or two. I think S!Marisa is a lock this month but if she is skipped over for whatever reason I think they will rerun a Brave Hero first.
  • B!Eliwood- Don't know if it is too soon for CYL3 Heroes to show up in Legendary banners yet but I think S!Marisa is more likely.
  • Ranulf- Still the next green in line but Kjelle was put in September so he might get skipped over like WT!Olwen did last year and put Yarne in instead.
  • Yarne- If Ranulf is skipped and the Legendary isn't green he is next.
  • B!Ephraim- If all the other options is skipped he is still open to fill a spot.
  • B!Micaiah- Same as B!Ephraim
  • FH!Tiki- Next colorless in line but since she was on Hero Fest it's possible she will be skipped over but that would mean Claude is next in line and I think Three Houses is still too soon.
  • B!Veronica- Filler unit to fill a slot is Tiki and the Legendary isn't colorless.
  • B!Camilla- Same as B!Veronica.

New Legendary/Mythic Hero Prediction/Potential Candidates

I think S!Marisa will fill out blue for October so I think the Legendary is going to be red, green or colorless.

• Celica- Has good odds of being picked. Popular character that could pretty much be any colorless. Hoping she comes as a magic user since she could come with Seraphim, Omega Ragnarok or if they really wanted to Celica's Gale. 
  • Sigurd/Seliph/Leif- I think three are unlikely since we just got Julia a couple months ago but I put them here for the Jugdral fans.
  • Micaiah- Another likely candidate. From what I heard she could use a staff when promoted so could be something they might go for. Might as well go all out and give a colorless staff with Thani's effect to complete the color set.
  • Elincia- An important character from the Tellius games in the same manner as Tiki, Julia, Azura, etc. I could see them giving her an alternate version of Amiti or a staff.
  • Chrom- Always the last of the Awakening trio to get something but I think he will get a legendary alt someday. The real question is will they give him the Awakened Falchion he gets after Ch.24 from Awakening or will they try to give him a different weapon like a lance or bow.
  • Corrin- Another character that is bound to get a legendary eventually. But will it be male or female Corrin who gets the be legendary? If they try to equal out the alts between them it will probably be male since Female Corrin got the Fallen Hero alt.
  • Xander- Since Ryoma got a legendary alt Xander will eventually get one too. I'm surprised IS went this long without giving Xander a legendary alt. Would probably wield Siegfried since Ryoma keep Raijinto despite riding a Kinshi but I personally wish they make Xander an axe cavalier wielding Bolverk since Garon didn't come with it
  • Three Houses Lords- Too soon for these characters but I figured I mentioned them anyways. I don't see a Three Houses character getting a legendary alt until halfway through 2020.
  • Lif- Already talked about it but since IS already released Thrasir in September I could see them pushing out more Book 3 OCs and instead of releasing a Legendary Hero they could just go ahead and release another Mythic Hero. I see him being Astra element if we assume Hel is a Dark Mythic Hero since then the Book 3 OC would complete a set together with Eir=Light, Lif=Astra, Hel=Dark and Thrasir=Anima.

I think Celica, Chrom, Micaiah, and Xander have the best chances to be picked as this month's Legendary Hero.

My Predictions

I'm making two predictions this time. One is assuming Lif is coming this month and the other is assuming IS follows the normal traditions.

Lif comes October Prediction

• Red: Lif (New Mythic), L!Ryoma, V!Ike
  • Blue: L!Lucina, L!Azura, S!Marisa
  • Green: L!Hector, P!Felicia, Ranulf/Yarne
  • Colorless: L!Alm, BB!Fjorm, B!Veronica/B!Camilla

Normal Legendary Hero Prediction

• Red: L!Ryoma, Mareeta, V!Ike
  • Blue: L!Lucina, L!Azura, S!Marisa
  • Green: L!Hector, P!Felicia, Ranulf/Yarne
  • Colorless: L!Micaiah (New Legend), L!Alm, BB!Fjorm

Any hopes or predictions for October's Legendary/Mythic banner? I decided to add a poll this time to see who everyone wants to see be October's new Legendary Hero.

Edited by NSSKG151

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Elincia on your list as a possible legendary? Seriously? She is most certainly a valid candidate if characters like Azura, Ryoma, Tiki, and Julia can be legendary. I voted Claude though, since you didn't put Elincia in the poll. Otherwise, Elincia is my most wanted.

And I want her to be a flying healer.

Edited by Anacybele

I still believe it's too early to a 3H Legendary Hero... And I don't have orbs to summon for one. hahaha

I stopped to guess the legendary/mythic hero after we got Julia from nowhere, and Thrasir from also nowhere.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Hmm, I wonder if they'd just make Lif a legendary hero rather than a mythic hero. Then they could do Hel in November to wrap up the trio right away.

It'd be a bit odd to handle him differently from Thrasir, but outside of that, there's some relevant precedent between Fjorm/Gunnthra/Hrid and Legendary Robin.

20 minutes ago, Othin said:

Then they could do Hel in November to wrap up the trio right away.

Hm... I believe Hel would be more a Defensive Mythic Hero, and since we got 2 defensive Mythic Heroes in a row (Sothis and Thrasir), I believe November's Hero will be Light or Astra. Hel may be January's Hero. We got Surtr 2 months after teh Book 2's end, so Hel can wait in her throne a little bit as well.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... I believe Hel would be more a Defensive Mythic Hero, and since we got 2 defensive Mythic Heroes in a row (Sothis and Thrasir), I believe November's Hero will be Light or Astra. Hel may be January's Hero. We got Surtr 2 months after teh Book 2's end, so Hel can wait in her throne a little bit as well.

Currently, Dark/Anima each have 2 heroes and Light/Astra each have 1.The pattern suggests the next defensive mythic won't be until at least March, which sounds a bit late for Hel.

I guess I could see them breaking the pattern a bit and have two more Mythics back to back in October and November if they want to get all the Book 3 OCs such as Lif and Hel out before Book 4 starts. Personally though, I'm still rooting for Legendary Seliph to happen at some point.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

No Elincia on your list as a possible legendary? Seriously? She is most certainly a valid candidate if characters like Azura, Ryoma, Tiki, and Julia can be legendary. I voted Claude though, since you didn't put Elincia in the poll. Otherwise, Elincia is my most wanted.

And I want her to be a flying healer.

Honestly, I forgot about Elincia since when I think of Tellius main characters I can only remember Ike and Micaiah. I'll add her to the list of potential candidates but I'm not sure if I will be able to add her to the poll since I never did polls on here before.

So, staff Elincia huh? Was there some legendary or powerful staff in the Tellius games or do you think they will make up a legendary staff just for her?

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Currently, Dark/Anima each have 2 heroes and Light/Astra each have 1.The pattern suggests the next defensive mythic won't be until at least March, which sounds a bit late for Hel.

Yeah, but IS always break these patterns. They even did it just a couple months ago by adding another Earth Legendary Hero when (if it wasn't leaked) people would having been guessing a Water elemental hero for August.

Though Hmmm...thinking about it some more Book 3 will probably end in November and December will probably have nothing but seasonal banners for Christmas and New Years. I could see a situation where January is a filler month and Book 4 starts during the next Anniversary in Feburary. That would give them time to release Lif in November and Hel in January if they don't want to rush out the Book 3 OCs.

3 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

So, staff Elincia huh? Was there some legendary or powerful staff in the Tellius games or do you think they will make up a legendary staff just for her?

How do you forget about the main female of PoR...

There technically was a powerful staff in RD, but it was Sephiran's only. So Elincia would get one made up for her. But she used staves as well as swords, and we obviously got a sword wielding Elincia with Amiti already. Also, flying healer is still a rare unit type.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

How do you forget about the main female of PoR...

There technically was a powerful staff in RD, but it was Sephiran's only. So Elincia would get one made up for her. But she used staves as well as swords, and we obviously got a sword wielding Elincia with Amiti already. Also, flying healer is still a rare unit type.

My only experience with PoR was watching someone stream it three or four years ago and I hardly remember anything about the game. If it helps people had to tell me who Ashera was too when I was making a prediction list for September's Mythic Hero.

7 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

My only experience with PoR was watching someone stream it three or four years ago and I hardly remember anything about the game. If it helps people had to tell me who Ashera was too when I was making a prediction list for September's Mythic Hero.

Ah, I see then. Makes sense. Elincia is the main female of PoR though, even if she actually isn't playable until late. She has a lot of story presence and is the main driver of the plot. And then she has her own arc in RD as well, even if it's kinda short. And her ending implies that she became a legendary-level queen.

Edited by Anacybele

I want to hope for Sigurd, but it seems unlikely (I'd also be thankful on that front since I spent all of my orbs on Thrasir).

I think Celica has a pretty good chance of being the next one. If not, then Chrom or Elincia.

If we get Farfetched v3 in October and Lif isn't on that banner, then I think he's guaranteed to be the Legendary. Otherwise it's too early for Three Houses and I'm not ready for Micaiah, Elincia, or Leif, so I'm hoping it's Sigurd, Seliph, or someone else I don't care for. 

While a grey legendary this month would make for some very tasty sniping, if it's a pair-up legendary yet again it'd be healthier for the game if it were blue or green. Personally prefer a grey non-pair-up legendary though, not fussed about the identity of the character.

Did you forget fallen Tiki? As Corrin appeared this month she has greater chances to appear compared to the braves.

Also I hope Lif is this month's hero so that Hel can appear in November (making November even better). Though I hope he isn't a pair up legendary as we already have two reds in that category, but then it would be unfair for him to get this treatment compared to Thrasir. But  I certainly don't want up to January having the mythics being Book 3 OCs and aside from stealing time from others (like Anankos etc.), also not giving the chance to some not so popular mythic candidates to stay out due to the OCs. Also December that would mean that with the OCs done and after all this time it would be okay to go for the post timeskip lords of three houses. Edelgard fire, Dimitri water, Claude wind. And perhaps enlightened byleth a light mythic (supposing IS follows the pattern and November's Hel is Astra). 

i really just want legendary sigurd or seliph, that's all i ask for

but since we got julia last month, i doubt they'll release another genealogy legendary hero so soon

Edited by Yexin

I'll pull red if Valentine's Ike is on the banner, and keep at it until I get him. Otherwise, I think I'll save my orbs, depending on who the new unit is.

I think they'll break the pattern and have Lif as a Mythic. His arc should end in the next chapter, since it seems he killed himself trying to kill the Askr group, and that makes it possible to have him following Thrasir. Then a Legendary in November and Hel as Mythic in December, as Book 3 ends.

14 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Honestly, I forgot about Elincia since when I think of Tellius main characters I can only remember Ike and Micaiah. I'll add her to the list of potential candidates but I'm not sure if I will be able to add her to the poll since I never did polls on here before.

Yeah, but IS always break these patterns. They even did it just a couple months ago by adding another Earth Legendary Hero when (if it wasn't leaked) people would having been guessing a Water elemental hero for August.

Though Hmmm...thinking about it some more Book 3 will probably end in November and December will probably have nothing but seasonal banners for Christmas and New Years. I could see a situation where January is a filler month and Book 4 starts during the next Anniversary in Feburary. That would give them time to release Lif in November and Hel in January if they don't want to rush out the Book 3 OCs.

Julia did not break that pattern. Alm ended the fourth generation of legendary heroes, making four of each. With Eliwood in June, that suggested August could be anything other than Wind.

October looks so empty; specially compared with previous months (and specially with December near with 9 Legs/Myths)... there must be something hidden; like a Byleth or even a double reveal or something. Going from 8 Legs/Myth a Month to 6 again feels weird.

I feel for a lot of the reds. (Adrift Camilla, Owain, Tibarn ) their time has come and gone. a lot of the missing reds the last few months have been in gauntlets or herofests (minus Camilla). (which is basically why I feel if there's a red normal hero try to get them on their banner. Regrets for not getting Female Byleth abound). 

I do feel that we are due for a healing legendary (flying please). as we basically have everything else (sparse as some classes may be - ie: lances is only just Ephraim) yet no legendary healer. though i just hope that it's not. i'd really love to save my orbs until Hilda and Healing Camilla's turn on legendary so if it is Healing Micaiah/Healing Elincia i would be sore. outta. 

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Fjorm says hi.

Sure, but the fact that she couldn't even remember her (and a F2P unit no less) tells you all you need to know about how amazing that Fjorm is, both as an actual unit and as fodder. Oh well, legendary Dimitri w/Areadbhar which hopefully emulates it's Combat Art and just deals effective damage against literally everything should be an inevitability, even if it happens later rather than sooner.