List of suggestions students have for goals?

Corrobin

I'd like to see a formalized list of what the students suggest, as well as their reasonings/explanations for that. I know Felix has a Sword only focus that wants him to go Swordmaster and a Sword/Reason focus that has him suggest to go Mortal Savant.

Off the top of my head:

Edelgard: Sword/Authority (shared with Dimitri and Claude I think), Axe/Heavy Armor

Hubert: Reason

Ferdinand: Lance/Riding, Axe Heavy Armor, Riding/Heavy Armor

Linhardt: Reason, Faith

Caspar: Axe, Brawling, Axe/Brawling

Bernadetta: Bow, Lance/Riding

Dorothea: Sword, Reason, Faith (possibly only after getting her Budding Talent)

Petra: Sword/Bow, Axe/Flying

Off the top of my head:

Ignatz: Bow

Lorenz: Lance/Riding, Reason/Riding (or maybe it's Reason/Lance?)

Raphael: Axe/Brawling

Hilda: Axe

Leonie: Lance/Riding, Bow/Riding

Marianne: Faith, Faith/Riding, Lance/Riding

Lysithea: Reason

Mercedes: Reason, Faith

Annette: Reason

Ingrid: Lance/Flying, Sword

Cyril: Axe/Flying, Bow/Riding

(At the least, I've seen these requested)

Edited by Shadow Mir

Ok, this is a pretty long list I had on my run sheet. I took the descriptions from a datamine near release and tried to match them with the students' goal suggestions I've seen on my file or ones I've seen online. If there's any errors, feel free to mention. The order is lords, BE, BL, GD, Flayn and Cyril. Marianne seems to have 4 suggestions and everyone has at least 2 suggestions.

Spoiler

Lords    Lead Like a Lord    Focus on sword and authority skills to excel as a Lord.
Edelgard    Strong in Heavy Armor    Focus on axe and heavy armor skills to excel as a heavy armor class.
Dimitri    His Father's Footsteps    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Claude    Rite of Passage    Focus on axe and flying skills to excel as a Wyvern Rider.
Hubert    The Hands-Off Approach    Focus on the reason skill to excel as a magic class.
Hubert    Immediate Aid    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Hubert    Lethal Efficiency    Focus on the bow skill to excel as a Sniper.
Ferdinand    A Noble Cause    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Ferdinand    Great Aspirations    Focus on riding and heavy armor skills to excel as a Great Knight.
Ferdinand    Not to be Outdone    Focus on axe and heavy armor skills to excel as a heavy armor class.
Linhardt    A Bishop Here to Help    Focus on the faith skill to excel as a Bishop.
Linhardt    A Reasonable Distance    Focus on the reason skill to excel as a magic class.
Caspar    Blasting Through the Battlefield    Focus on the axe skill to excel as a Warrior.
Caspar    Bare Knuckle Brawler    Focus on the brawling skill to excel as a Grappler.
Caspar    Split Decision    Focus on axe and brawling skills to excel as a War Master.
Bernadetta    Sniping Out of Sight    Focus on the bow skill to excel as a Sniper.
Bernadetta    A Quick Getaway    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Dorothea    Locking Down the Magic    Focus on the reason skill to excel as a Warlock.
Dorothea    Faith in You    Focus on the faith skill to excel as a Priest or Bishop.
Dorothea    A Graceful Blade    Focus on the sword skill to excel as a sword fighting class.
Petra    Thief with a Heart of Gold    Focus on sword and bow skills to excel as a Thief or Assassin.
Petra    Taming Unfamiliar Beasts    Focus on axe and flying skills to excel as a Wyvern Rider.
Dedue    His Highness's Shield    Focus on axe and heavy armor skills to excel as a heavy armor class.
Dedue    His Highness's Strength    Focus on the brawling skill to excel as a Grappler.
Felix    Becoming a Master    Focus on the sword skill to excel as a Swordmaster.
Felix    A Reasonable Advantage    Focus on sword and reason skills to excel as a Mortal Savant.
Felix    Aiming for Perfection    Focus on the bow skill to excel as a Sniper.
Ashe    Threatening from a Distance    Focus on the bow skill to excel as a Sniper.
Ashe    Strength from Above    Focus on axe and flying skills to excel as a Wyvern Rider.
Ashe    Required to Ride    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Sylvain    Man of the People    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Sylvain    Protector of the People    Focus on axe and heavy armor skills to excel as a Great Knight.
Sylvain    A Change of Pace    Focus on reason and faith skills to excel as a magic class.
Mercedes    Protection for Everyone    Focus on the faith skill to excel as a Bishop.
Mercedes    Strength Without the Sweat    Focus on the reason skill to excel as a Warlock.
Annette    A Reasonable Passion    Focus on the reason skill to excel as a Warlock.
Annette    Full of Surprises    Focus on the axe skill to excel as a Warrior.
Ingrid    Vying for Versatility    Focus on lance and flying skills to excel as a Pegasus Knight.
Ingrid    Back to Basics    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Ingrid    A Refined Knight    Focus on the sword skill to excel as a sword fighting class.
Lorenz    A Noble's Duty    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a riding class.
Lorenz    The Ideal Role    Focus on reason and riding skills to excel as a Dark Knight.
Raphael    Master of Muscles    Focus on axe and brawling skills to excel as a War Master.
Raphael    The Biggest on the Battlefield    Focus on axe and heavy armor skills to excel as a heavy armor class.
Raphael    Hulking Hero    Focus on sword and axe skills to excel as a Hero.
Ignatz    Line of Sight    Focus on the bow skill to excel as a Sniper.
Ignatz    Moving Unseen    Focus on sword and bow skills to excel as a Thief or Assassin.
Ignatz    Might and Magic    Focus on sword and reason skills to excel as a Mortal Savant.
Lysithea    Suited for Sorcery    Focus on the reason skill to excel as a Warlock.
Lysithea    Putting Faith in Reason    Focus on reason and faith skills to excel as a Gremory.
Marianne    Praying for Guidance    Focus on the faith skill to excel as a Bishop.
Marianne    Heroic on a Horse    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Marianne    Prancing and Praying    Focus on faith and riding skills to excel as a Holy Knight.
Marianne    Friend of the Animals    Focus on lance and flying skills to excel as a flying class.
Hilda    Stick to What You Know    Focus on the axe skill to excel as a Warrior.
Hilda    A Strong Steed    Focus on axe and flying skills to excel as a flying class.
Leonie    Just Like Jeralt    Focus on lance and riding skills to excel as a cavalry class.
Leonie    Bow on the Go    Focus on bow and riding skills to excel as a Bow Knight.
Flayn    A Passion to Heal    Focus on the faith skill to excel as a Bishop.
Flayn    A Passion to Protect    Focus on reason and faith skills to excel as a Gremory.
Cyril    Flying Toward Foes    Focus on axe and flying skills to excel as a Wyvern Rider.
Cyril    Harrier on High    Focus on bow and riding skills to excel as a Bow Knight.

Edit: Fixed "A Graceful Blade" for Dorothea.

Edited by Silent Mercenary

• 7 months later...