Create a 2nd gen.

Yeah, the game does very well without a 2nd gen, but just a fun thing. You can do one set parent like Awakening and Fates do, or make both parents a part of the design/idea. I'm doing the latter. AU your heart out if you want, like mine is a supposed path where all three lords survive to the end.

My first route was Golden Deer, so it has the most.

Leicester Alliance

Claude x Hilda: Giselle and Collin Reigan

Fraternal girl boy twins.

Giselle is older by a few minutes and leads the Golden Deer house. She's got messy dark brown hair and pink eyes. She's got a spunky personality like her father but is surprisingly well behaved at Garreg Mach. She openly calls the other two house leaders "stinky boys" and is tired of their petty little fights over stupid stuff. Both parents ride wyverns, but despite this, Giselle is not keen on flying, so her final class is bow knight. Her horse is a reddish brown male named Rusty. Crest of Reigan.

Collin is a bit of a scamp, acts as his sister's right hand man and they have done pranks together. Messy dark brown hair and green eyes. Close to his uncle Holst and sees Nader as a role model as well. He's okay with flying. Final class is wyvern lord. His wyvern is a green female named Pinecone (for some reason she chews on pinecones). Crest of Goneril.

Ignatz x Bernadetta(yes I know they can't support): Virgil Victor

Small and slim, purple hair and gray eyes, got his father's bad eyesight so needs glasses. Short, tufted hairstyle. He's kind of a little spark plug but Rhonda intimidates him into giving her his food. Not that she means to, but "Hey you gonna eat that" works too well. And she hears about it from both parents, that "he needs the food more than you". He's a light eater anyway, but he does really need the food more than her. Final class is sniper. Crest of Indech carrier.

Bernadetta denounced her nobility. Virgil has been told he probably has noble cousins in the Empire by now but nobody tries to make contact.

Raphael x Leonie: Rhonda Kirsten

Average height, but bulkier than the average female. Orangey red curly hair and yellow eyes. Her eyes are also kind of derpy cow like. Eats like her father, has a secret candy bar stash in her room that she maintains for a few months until Leonie finds it and throws a fit. "You're gonna get fat and not do well as a knight! Wait until your father gets home!" Said father gets home and doesn't understand why he should be angry about snacks. Final class is war master (yes, a female in a class that's male locked ingame)

Lorenz x Marianne: Landon and Diantha Gloucester

Older brother and younger sister, roughly 12 years apart.

Landon has indigo hair and gray eyes. Hair is well combed but not bowlcut. Tall and lanky. He's a hard worker, although scatterbrained on occasion, like when he visited home on his second week at Garreg Mach, his mother made him a lunch to take back with him, and he left it at home. Which resulted in a very "Son, I am disappoint" Lorenz hauling ass from Gloucester to give his boy "the lovely lunch" that was cooked for him because the Almyran cuisine served that day was unacceptable. Landon's final class is dark knight. His horse is a brown male with a white blaze on his face named Crescent. Crest of Gloucester. Crest of The Beast carrier.

Diantha has lighter indigo hair, almost more blue than purple. Purple eyes. Hair is in a ponytail. She's too young to attend academy with her brother, and she has a temper. She will scream bloody murder until she gets her way. Neither parent knows where this came from. Lorenz jokes that his daughter needs an exorcism, which is a big thing because Lorenz does not do jokes. She's still quite little, so she should grow out of it...her parents hope. She'll probably be a holy knight eventually. Crest of Gloucester carrier.

Kingdom of Faerghus

Dimitri x Ingrid: Kion Blaiddyd

He's kind of lanky, but shorter than Landon, and with more bulk. Yellow hair and green eyes, also has some faint freckles. Not enough to make it look like he's Ashe's instead but the freckles are there. He's easy to get fired up/annoyed/angry, which the Black Eagles leader does frequently for fun. He also seems to have inherited his father's love for cheese. Secretly a mama's boy. Ingrid sends him cinnamon rolls with extra cream cheese a lot. Final class is fortress knight. Crest of Blaiddyd. Crest of Daphnel carrier.

Ashe x Annette: Lucille Ubert

Like both parents, she's smaller than average. Orange hair, light green eyes, and freckles. A bookworm and self proclaimed food critic, her favorites are cherry pastries and her father's stir fries. She calls Gilbert "Grandpa Gil", and her mother has just started to refer to him by his new name as well, along with "Dad". He's distant but his granddaughter loves him. Lucille's final class is falcon knight. Her pegasus is a tan female named Caramel. Although her mother has the Crest of Dominic, Lucille did not get any crest genes and isn't even a carrier.

Adrestria Empire

Hubert x Edelgard: Astor Hresvelg

Almost resembles a mini Hubert with black hair and yellow eyes, but he has his mother's softer face shape and isn't overly tall or bulky. And his hairstyle is different, he has it in a spiked updo. He's making the staff at Garreg Mach wonder if it was really a good idea to try the "heirs lead the houses" thing again, he's quite the troublemaker and his favorite thing to do is piss Kion off and start fist fights. Final class is mortal savant. Crest of Seiros.

Linhardt x Lysithea: Lillian Hevring

Dusty/sage green hair, pink eyes. Kind of tall. Somewhat flat chested but still looks female. Hair is shoulder length. Used to nap with her dad, resting on his chest, as a baby. She grew out of that stage and he misses it but isn't going to act like it bothers him. She's still a daddy's girl in other ways. Has her mother's magic talent, but she's having trouble finding the motivation to practice with it. Final class is gremory. Crest of Cethleann.

Lysithea moved to Adrestria and cut ties with house Ordelia.

Caspar x Petra: Cyprin Macneary

Reddish purple hair, ice blue eyes, light tan skin with traditional Brigid tattoos. Kind of a scrawny boy but also taller than Astor, who he has become friends with. He's less of a drama instigator than his buddy but also a daredevil, so they play off each other and get into trouble that often results in trips to the infirmary. Fluent in both Brigidese and Fodlander, has cussed people out in Brigidese before and found amusement in the fact that they couldn't understand him. No crest. Final class is assassin.

Crest genetics for my reference mainly

Edited by Dragoncat
Another eaglet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Alexios Blake said:

Nice ideas but In Edelgards case rather than a actual child I believe she would  rather put a adoptive child or someone she wants to become her successor.

That's an interesting idea. I think she'd do that if somehow she couldn't have a biological one.

Astor is too good of an idea to scrap now. #BlackEaglet

1 minute ago, Nihilem said:

Isnt Almyra not like really huge? Therefore isnt Saying that it now belongs to Leicester Alliance  like saying the USA is now a part of Puerto Rico.😅

I thought it was smaller? It's comparable to Puerto Rico being part of the USA.

If it's bigger, then close relations. Really I put that in there because Claude goes to Almyra in most of his endings, so I had to explain why his kid would be leading the Golden Deer house.

Edited by Dragoncat

Well it is at least at big as Leicester from the map alone. And there it is cut off by the border of the map. But in the lore they mentioned almyra contains whole desserts, praires and mountain ranges in it i always thought of it as massive. So if Fodlan is in the seize of Europe I think Almyra is more comparable to Russia.

9 minutes ago, Nihilem said:

Well it is at least at big as Leicester from the map alone. And there it is cut off by the border of the map. But in the lore they mentioned almyra contains whole desserts, praires and mountain ranges in it i always thought of it as massive. So if Fodlan is in the seize of Europe I think Almyra is more comparable to Russia.

I see. Thanks. I will edit that.

Black Eagles:

Giselle and Eddard von Vestra

Hubert engages in a political marriage, securing Petra and Brigid's loyalty. Their daughter becomes the future spymaster and impresses to such a great degree that she is selected as Edelgard's successor. Their son would become the future king of Brigid.

Giselle von Vestra is a dark haired beauty with cat-like yellow eyes. She's ambitious and intelligent, taking after Edelgard, but also incredibly well read and secretly fond of romance novels. Her unique class is Mage Lord, which is proficient in Swords, Reason, Authority, and Riding.

Eddard is an elegant and idealistic noble with a design simular to Michalis. His unique class is Malig Lord - a gryphon riding mage with proficiences in Axes, Reason, Authority, and Flying.

Edwin and Lindis von Hevring

Linhardt and Lysithea's ending continues as normal. Their son would become a kindly wandering apothecary, adored by all he meets. Eventually, he would be appointed as Minister of Domestic Affairs, and greatly improve the Empire's health care system. Their daughter would become a stern but quirky scholar, with a similar personality to Lute.

Edwin is a dark-green haired archer, with proficiencies in Bows, Riding, Authority, and a hidden talent in Faith. His personal skill is Apothecary, which allows him to create Elixirs and have a luck% chance to consume them on taking lethal damage.

Lindis is a dark-green haired priest, with proficiencies in Reason, Faith, and Lances. 

A whole bunch of kids von Bergliez

Bernadetta and Caspar. Okay, this one's just funny. They would produce five children of various classes and ages, including two Lugh and Raigh esque twin mages (but one would be a son and the other a daughter). The other three in order from youngest to oldest would be a female thief, a male knight, and a male warrior. Their oldest would eventually prove himself an excellent Minister of Military Affairs.

Erik and Christine von Aegir

Dorothea and Ferdinand would become an unlikely couple. Their son would become the chief diplomat of the empire after the war. It is said that people's of all nations were enamored with his singing voice. Their daughter would become the new Prime Minister. (Their children are named for the Phantom of the Opera).

Erik is a dark-haired cavalier with a fair face and laugh lines around his eyes. His proficiencies are in Reason, Lances, Swords, Riding, and Authority.

Christine is a blonde myrmidon with a strong sense of duty. Her proficiencies are in swords, lances, bows, and authority. 

Edited by Etheus

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Black Eagles:

Hubert engages in a political marriage, securing Petra and Brigid's loyalty. Their daughter (class - Mage Lord) becomes the future spymaster and impresses to such a great degree that she is selected as Edelgard's successor. Their son (class - wyvern rider), would become the future king of Brigid.

Linhardt and Lysithea's ending continues as normal. Their son (class - archer) would become an idealistic wandering apothecary, adored by all he meets. Eventually, he would be appointed as Minister of Domestic Affairs. Their daughter (class - mage) would become a stern but quirky scholar, with a similar personality to Lute.

Bernadetta and Caspar. Okay, this one's just funny. They would produce five children of various classes and ages, including two Lugh and Raigh esque twin mages (but one would be a son and the other a daughter). The other three in order from youngest to oldest would be a female thief, a male knight, and a male warrior. Their oldest would eventually prove himself an excellent Minister of Military Affairs.

Dorothea and Ferdinand would become an unlikely couple. Their son (class -cavalier) would become the chief diplomat of the empire after the war. Their daughter (class - priest) would become the new Prime Minister. 

These are solid! I heard if Hubert marries Petra he fathers quite the brood lol. Astor is enough of a handful for him, trust me. He's not overly sweet with Edelgard but damn does he melt at his son when he's a baby/toddler. "I made this, this is mine."

Omg Caspar get off her! xD I'm wondering how the class variation happens. Especially the mages.

Dorothea and Ferdi lol. I'm getting "I won't say I'm in love" from the Disney Hercules movie vibes.

1 minute ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

I will make one soon enough! I guess.

It will be a post-Azure Moon Timeline, which does not seem to be highly featured yet (unlike the other two houses).

Yeah I'm playing Lions route now. I'd love to see Felix's in particular. Good luck with Sylvain and his brood that he has in a lot of his endings.

Golden Deer:

Lester von Reigan

Who better to ensure the longevity of Claude's dream than an immortal saint? Even upon Claude's eventual death, Flayn would guide Almyra towards peace as their eternal Mother. All future generations of Almyran royalty would lean on her for upbringing and advice. And Almyra's fishing trade thrived forevermore.

Claude's son, the next king of Almyra, would be Lester von Reigan, a talented archer and mage with the unique Druid class, proficient in Bows, Reason, Faith, Riding, and Authority. He would have light green hair, braided into a tribal ponytail.

Freud and Helena Gloucester

Lorenz spoiled Hilda rotten. With Claude in Almyra, they would become the new heads of the alliance and the arts would flourish under them. Their son, Freud, an eccentric and witty pink haired mage and notorious flirt, would become one of those artists. Their daughter, a purple haired warrior named Helena, saught a more militaristic life. With Claude in charge of Almyra, Fodlan's locket was opened and the newest Goneril Valkyrie would become a knight and teacher at the Officer's Academy.

Freud's proficiencies are in Reason, Faith, Axes, and Riding.

Helena's proficiencies are in Axes, Lances, Armor, and Authority.

Victor and Dorte von Edmund

The quiet and sensitive Ignatz was a natural match for Marianne. Duke Edmund was receptive to a famous artist marrying his adoptive daughter, but this came with the stipulation that the couple take the Edmund name. They agreed, but their son was named Victor in honor of his father's family. Their daughter was less fortunate, but as a young girl, she was certainly thrilled to be named after a horse.

Victor is a proud swordmaster, known as the Artisan of War. He bears long, flowing blue hair, and is a natural but unpracticed artist. His proficiencies are in Swords, Axes, and Lances.

Dorte is a young and adorable pegasus knight, with similarities to Florina, though she inherits Ignatz hair color, braided in twintails. Her proficiencies are in Lances, Faith, Flying, and Riding.

The Kierstens

Raphael and Shamir were never romantically involved, but they adopted a whole band of orphans. As a family, they robbed the robbers of the world and returned the spoils to the villagers - after a modest fee and a feast at the local inn.

The kids would consist of an Archer, a Thief, a Brawler, a Brigand, and a Mercenary.

Edited by Etheus

I have a ton so I'm seperating them by house

Black Eagles

Astra Von Vestra: Hubert's and Edelgard's son, he's considered the new leader of the Black Eagles. Is a jokester, wanting to make everyone happy

Stella Arnult: Daughter of hubert and dorothea, has her mother's old hat and is the sister of Astra and Altair

Altair Von Hresvelg: Adopted child of Edelgard and Dorothea with a gift for theatrics despite being soft spoken as all hecc

Elias Von Gloucester: Adopted son of Lorenz and Ferdinand, he has one of the lost crests (Aubin) with a twin sister. That's all I have for him

Ilse Maria Aegir: Elias' twin sister who is always doing someone's hair or fixing her rose pins (thanks to Aunt Hilda who spoils all the kids rotten). Adores Uncle Claude

Antonio Von Varley: Bernadetta's adopted son (i haven't decided who I want to pair her with) that's an artist who also likes to dance after seeing the moves his mother won the White Heron cup with (my hc). Will attack his grandfather at any time but sees Alois as his other grandfather (he is perfectly ok w that)

Isacc Von Duran: Linhardt's and Ashe's adopted son that was found in a dumpster. Aspiring chef that wants to continue the restaurant instead of becoming a knight and his parents are ok with it. Total bookworm

Petra also has a couple kids

Blue Lions

Cassius Blayidd: Son of Dimitri and Ingrid. Has Crests of Blayidd and Daphnel (since he was born with them, it doesn't screw him over like Lys and *spoiler*), and is basically a fusion of his dad, Marth and Lucius. Leader of Blue Lions

Bianca “Berry” Miklan Gautier: Daughter of Ingrid and Sylvain, she looks like her uncle Miklan but she acts like her parents. Is an accidental badass bi. 

Adagio Acaius Fraldarius: Son of Felix and Ingrid, he's Silas but walked all over by others (not his siblings).

Ridge Von Matritz: Adopted son of Mercedes and Annette (his father is Macuil but he didn't think he could raise a human as well as Seteth), who despite being a master tactician, doesn't understand table manners or the concept of wearing pants

Fritz Molinaro: Dedue's adopted son that's originally from Duscur (born after the tragedy), who seems to favor words over weapons

The squad also adopted triplets

Golden Deer

I don't have many ships for them yet, but main ships are Leonie/Female Byleth and hilda/Flayn

Church of Seiros

Not planned yet but I wanna cover Seteth's kid w my oc, Alois' daughter, and Crest Scholar's grand nephew

All Ships for my next gen

Spoiler
  • Hubert/Edelgard/Dorothea
  • Linhardt/Ashe
  • Ferdinand/Lorenz
  • Dimitri/Felix/Sylvain/Ingrid
  • Annette/Mercedes
  • Hilda/Flayn
  • Seteth/OC
  • Catherine/Shamir

1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Linhardt's and Ashe's adopted son that was found in a dumpster.

Poor boy.

2 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Bianca “Berry” Miklan Gautier: Daughter of Ingrid and Sylvain, she looks like her uncle Miklan but she acts like her parents. Is an accidental badass bi. 

Don't think Sylvain would name a kid after his douche brother, but I do feel for Miklan.

3 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

doesn't understand table manners or the concept of wearing pants

What a mood boy.

6 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I thought it was smaller? It's comparable to Puerto Rico being part of the USA.

If it's bigger, then close relations. Really I put that in there because Claude goes to Almyra in most of his endings, so I had to explain why his kid would be leading the Golden Deer house.

Cyril has an explore line that's something like "Fódlan's big, but not as big as Almyra." If he's correct, then Almyra is MUCH bigger than the Leicester Alliance (which only takes up like 20% of Fódlan). Granted, we don't know how accurate Cyril's grasp of geography is.

Sylvain seems to have a bunch of children no matter his paired ending, so I've got my work cut out for me a bit here. XD

Still, I completely adore him, so why not? They're all getting French names with one exception since that seems to be a theme in Faerghus, and kinda TH in general too. Also, I put Sylvain with Byleth, so she's the mom.

I've come up with six kids, which I think is enough to constitute as "many children" as his paired endings with females mention. I'll list them in birth order.

Daphne Marinette Gautier: The oldest of the six and named after the Scooby Doo character because it is a French name (sorta, as technically, the E at the end needs an accent to be true French) and that Daphne's hair color isn't far off from Sylvain's. lol She's a redhead with Byleth's eyes and chooses to go Pegasus knight. Since she does not have a Crest, she likes devoting some time to helping her younger siblings who do happen to inherit Crests learn to wield their respective Relics well.

Taillon Adrien Gautier: The older of the two boys. His name is from Pittsburgh Pirates pitcher Jameson Taillon since I think he's cool and the name sounds French enough to me. He's a cavalier knight and inherits his mother's the Crest of Flames, so he also is the next wielder of the Sword of the Creator. And he gets his mother's hair color too, as well as Sylvain's golden brown eyes. He loves his sisters, but sometimes feels overwhelmed being surrounded by so many girls, and wished he could someday have a brother. Thankfully, his parents granted that wish!

Florette Rose Gautier and Georgette Alya Gautier: These two are identical twin girls! They also happen to inherit their father's Gautier Crest. I think due to identical DNA, either both would have a Crest or neither would have one. Like their older sister, they also inherit Sylvain's hair color, but get his eye color instead of Byleth's. They're both cavalier knights, although one eventually goes Paladin (Georgette) and the other Great Knight (Florette). Though since there's only one Lance of Ruin, Sylvain often finds himself having to stop them from arguing over who gets to use it. lol

Therese Mylene Gautier: The youngest daughter, getting Byleth's hair and eye color. She looks up to Daphne and wants to be a lot like her, but instead of riding a Pegasus, she decides to get a wyvern so she doesn't feel like she's trying to completely copy her. She likes dragons just as much as Pegasi anyway.

Naveen Luka Gautier: The youngest of the six entirely and named after the Disney prince of the same name because he's awesome and has a sexy French accent. :3 And that makes him the exception to the French name theme here because Naveen is not a French name. Unlike his siblings though, he chooses not to get a mount, he goes Hero. Gets his father's hair and mother's eyes. He likes being there for his older brother because of how it got crazy being surrounded by so many girls. They often have "bro time" together to get away from all the femininity.

And that's everybody! There's more girls than boys because I think Sylvain with a bunch of daughters is an amusing idea. 😛

Edited by Anacybele

This seems interesting so I want to try my hand at it well. To start off I think Byleth should have a Morgan or Kana like child that would come about no matter who they marry. But yeah I am going to tone down on how much they can be obsessed with their mother/father.

Female Byleth/Anyone (Adopted if married to a female character): Jeralt is named after his late grandfather who was killed years before he was born. While his hair varies depending on his other parent he shares the same bright green eyes of his mother. Wanting to move up to his namesake he studies marshal combat and prefers to fight on horse back with a Lance and or sword.

Jeralt is a quiet but friendly person that likes to spend his free time with his fellow classmates or sparring with his mother. He has a strong moral code and will only fight if he feels threatened first as he is somewhat of a pacifist due to not wanting to live through the wars his parents did. He also enjoys racing horses and wishes to one day own the world's fastest.

Male Byleth/Anyone(Will adopt if married to a male) Named after Byleth's mother who I will call Mara. Much like her male counter part she shares the hair of the other parent but the eyes of her father. Unlike him though she specializes in magic of all types.

Mara is loud and extremely extroverted, having no type of filter as she says what she thinks and has no problem telling people like it is. She is also extremely hyper with a mild to at times severe coffee addiction that comes from her staying up all day and night to study her magic. Her favorite thing to do is use her magic for a bit of pranking. Her dream is to one day use her magic to unlock all the world's secrets.

I have more ideas but tell me what you all think of these two for now. Any suggestions to make them better is appreciated.

Edited by Darth Drizzt

2 minutes ago, Darth Drizzt said:

This seems interesting so I want to try my hand at it well. To start off I think Byleth should have a Morgan or Kana like child that would come about no matter who they marry. But yeah I am going to tone down on how much they can be obsessed with their mother/father.

Female Byleth/Anyone (Adopted if married to a female character): Jeralt is named after his late grandfather who was killed years before he was born. While his hair varies depending on his other parent he shares the same bright green eyes of his mother. Wanting to move up to his namesake he studies marshal combat and prefers to fight on horse back with a Lance and or sword.

Jeralt is a quiet but friendly person that likes to spend his free time with his fellow classmates or sparring with his mother. He has a strong moral code and will only fight if he feels threatened first as he is somewhat of a pacifist due to not wanting to live through the wars his parents did. He also enjoys racing horses and wishes to one day own the world's fastest.

Male Byleth/Anyone(Will adopt if married to a male) Named after Byleth's mother who I will call Mara. Much like her name counter part she shares the hair of the other parent but the eyes of her father. Unlike him though she specializes in magic of all types.

Mara is loud and extremely extroverted, having no type of filter as she says what she thinks and has no problem telling people like it is. She is also extremely hyper with a mild to at times severe coffee addiction that comes from her staying up all day and night to study her magic. Her favorite thing to do is use her magic for a bit of pranking. Her dream is to one day use her magic to unlock all the world's secrets.

I have more ideas but tell me what you all think of these two for now. Any suggestions to make them better is appreciated.

I might critique tomorrow morning, right now I'll just say I named Byleth's mom Vivian.

Added crests to mine. Basic stuff, a few things on headcanoned crest genetics:

- Implanted crests cannot pass down. Astor could not have gotten Crest of Flames. Implanted crests also shorten the lifespan because the body will try to filter them out through the kidneys, eventually causing kidney failure, but that's not important here.

- When you see "carrier", it means they have the genes for that crest but it did not show up. There's a sort of magical dominant/recessive thing going on here, the crest for the royal family will always win. Kion got Crest of Blaiddyd, technically he COULD pass down Crest of Daphnel in theory but it will be extremely unlikely. It also seems that crests don't want to repeat in sibling batches, with Diantha only carrying Crest of Gloucester. Identical twins, it's quite possible though because they share all genes. See @Anacybele's Georgette and Florette. Virgil carries Crest of Indech, possibly because crests like to show up in nobility over commoners. He could pass it down if paired with a noble female eventually, but this is unlikely.

BE: 

Edelgard x Male Byleth

Elizabeth Patricia Hresvelg- Eisner The only daughter and youngest child of Byleth and Edelgard , the princess of the Adrestian Empire and leader of the Black Eagles. Aims to be a worthy heir to the throne. Bears a Crest of Flames. Often tends to argue with her older brother Benjamin. Many tend to joke that Edelgard is not her mother because she has brown hair but they do not know the truth. She too hears the voice calling out to her...

She has Brown hair, and crystal blue eyes.

Strengths: Axe, Reason,Sword,Armor

Weaknesses: Lances,Bows,Riding

HT: Fighting, Flying, Faith

Benjamin Jeralt Hresvelg- Eisner : The oldest child of Edelgard and Byleth, the prince of the Adrestian Empire and technically is the heir to the throne but declined as he wanted to become leader of the Knights of Sothis. Bears Crest of Seiros, and feels like someone's  calling out to him...

Has Byleth's hair color and Edelgard's eyes.

Strengths: Sword, Axe, Reason, Riding

Weaknesses: Lances, Faith, Flying

HT: Bows

Hubert x Petra:

Huey Von Vestra: The only child of Hubert and Petra, was assigned to protect Elizabeth by his father but doesn't want to as he sees that Elizabeth can clearly take care of herself. But he still acts as her shadow. Heir to the throne of Brigid. He looks a little different than the other nobles in Adrestia but doesn't care as that's what make's him unique. Was raised in Brigid for half of his life so he is fluent in Brigid tongue and Fodlan's tongue as well.

Has Petra's skin tone, Hubert's hair color, and Petra's eyes.

Strengths: Reason, Faith, Sword, Bows, Axes

Weaknesses: Lance, Riding

HT: Flying

Bernadetta x Ferdinand:

Fiona Edel Aegir : The daughter of Bernadetta and Ferdinand, she is like a mixture of her mother and father; being somewhat of an introvert by closing herself off in the Greenhouse and taking care of carnivorous plants. But also likes to challenge or boast that she could beat Elizabeth in a one on one. Bears a minor Crest of Indech. 

Has a Burnt Sienna  hair color, and Bernadetta's eye color.

Strengths: Bow, Lance, Sword, Riding

Weaknesses: Reason, Armor

HT: Faith

Barry Geoff Aegir: the son of Bernadetta and  Ferdinand, He acts more like his mother being a complete introvert; he spends most of his time in his room holed up in books and embroidery. He gets scared easily if people sneak up on him but it's only because someone who held a grudge on his " EVIL SINNER" grandfather Duke Aegir(his words) attempted a claim on his life, so he doesn't wanna take any chances. Bears a Crest of Cichol.

Has purple hair and orange eyes

Strengths: Bow, Lance, Riding, Flying

Weaknesses: Sword, Axe, Fighting 

HT: Faith, and Reason

Dorothea x Sylvain:

Dorian Jose Gautier - the son of Dorothea and Sylvain, he often tends to use his good looks and voice to flirt with boys at the monastery. He like his father is popular at the academy but not because of flirting, he Is known for his singing and putting on spectacular performances with Hannah(the daughter of Hanneman and Manuela). He is widely accepted by both of his parents, heck Sylvain gives him pointers. Aspires to be a bard and a knight despite being the heir to House Gautier. Bears Crest of Gautier

Has reddish brown hair and blue eyes

Strengths: Reason, Lances, Sword, Riding

Weaknesses: Faith, Armor

HT: Axe, Flying

Linhardt x Caspar: 

Alina Halle Hevring - the adopted daughter of Linhardt and Caspar,  She is often quiet and reserved, but being raised by Caspar gave her a whole different side that only comes out when she is angered. Bears a Crest of Macuil.(She was actually found by Macuil in a carriage her parents were dead, and she was injured he took pity on her and gave her a blood transfusion to save her life

Has Brown Hair, and brown eyes hails from Almyra

Strengths: Reason, Faith, Axes, Fighting

Weaknesses: Sword, Lance, Riding

HT: Flying, Bows

BL/BG:

Dimitri(deceased) x Ingrid x Ashe(remarried): 

Damian Glenn Galatea: the son of Dimitri and Ingrid and stepson of Ashe, he is a noble and earnest boy. His mother had hoped, and prayed that he did not bear his father's Crest mostly out of fear that Edelgard would take him and kill him. He has blonde hair, and blue eyes. Bears the Crest of Blaiddyd. Leader of the Blue Griffons(Because of the Adrestian Empire)

Alicia Christiana Galatea- Duran: The daughter of Ashe and Ingrid, she like both of her parents wants to be a knight like the one in the story they read to her. She has the personality of an honest and earnest knight, and one of a noble lady; but when she's around Marvin(the son of Mercedes and Lorenz) she acts all fidgety, and blushes A LOT!!!

Bears a minor Crest of Daphnel

She has gray hair and blue eyes 

Strengths: Lance, Sword, Bow, Riding, Flying

Weaknesses: Fighting, Armor

HT: Reason

Mercedes x Lorenz:

Marvin Emile Maltritz - Gloucester: the son of Lorenz and Mercedes, he is kindhearted, and tends to act like a big brother to his classmates. He is the childhood friend of Felicity(daughter of Annette and Felix). He is the heir to House Gloucester, he attended the Royal School of Sorcery alongside his sister Lorelei and Felicity.

I'll be posting the rest of the Blue Lions and then the Golden Deer until then bye!!

Edited by EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen

1 hour ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

Dorian Jose Gautier - the son of Dorothea and Sylvain

Stick the hoe and player together YES. Interesting that he turns out gay.

Damian Glenn Galatea: the son of Dimitri and Ingrid and stepson of Ashe

Aww :( Dimitri is proud of his boy from the afterlife.

Alicia Christiana Galatea- Gaspard: The daughter of Ashe and Ingrid,

Ingrid moved on quickly. But Ashe is a sweetheart so it works.

Edit

Felicity(daughter of Annette and Felix

Just saw this lol nice. If they have a son he can be named Farley.

Edited by Dragoncat

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Added crests to mine. Basic stuff, a few things on headcanoned crest genetics:

- Implanted crests cannot pass down. Astor could not have gotten Crest of Flames. Implanted crests also shorten the lifespan because the body will try to filter them out through the kidneys, eventually causing kidney failure, but that's not important here.

- When you see "carrier", it means they have the genes for that crest but it did not show up. There's a sort of magical dominant/recessive thing going on here, the crest for the royal family will always win. Kion got Crest of Blaiddyd, technically he COULD pass down Crest of Daphnel in theory but it will be extremely unlikely. It also seems that crests don't want to repeat in sibling batches, with Diantha only carrying Crest of Gloucester. Identical twins, it's quite possible though because they share all genes. See @Anacybele's Georgette and Florette. Virgil carries Crest of Indech, possibly because crests like to show up in nobility over commoners. He could pass it down if paired with a noble female eventually, but this is unlikely.

It isn't that crests discriminate. They don't know if a person is noble or common. It's that the nobles breed with the goal of perpetuating crests. They pick partners carefully and keep trying until they get what they want.

5 minutes ago, Etheus said:

It isn't that crests discriminate. They don't know if a person is noble or common. It's that the nobles breed with the goal of perpetuating crests. They pick partners carefully and keep trying until they get what they want.

I'm not saying they discriminate, more like...it's more likely with two noble partners, like crest carriers/bearers.