Sain:If you could add a support who would it be between

issysito

If you could add a support for sain who would it be between?

Sain is my 2nd favourite fe7 character after canas and is the reason why I decided to carry on playing the game as he was really ridiculous which i found funny however his supports suck and gets paired endings with his worst options(not even a bromance with Kent!)

Anyway, I was wondering if I could add a support and paired ending who would it be between?

Personally, if I had the power I would pair him with Florina as I would imagine their supports would be super funny with them being the complete opposite when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex. As for a paired ending either Florina, Isadora or Kent.

who would you pair him with if given the choice? i may do more of these on Reddit or on here if it's successful

Ps. a 2nd option i would add would be Marcus and Sain.

Sain is tied for most supports in the game. ;/

Instead, I'd boot Louise in favor of a serious one with Wallace.  Maybe go into a bit of background on why Sain became a knight and all.

Three conversations of Marcus criticising Sain for being a fucking terrible knight. They never actually get closer, Marcus just gets more and more deeply disappointed.

If I had to give Sain another support, I'd give him one with either Lyn or Florina. It seems strange that he doesn't have one with Lyn, even WIL has one with Lyn, but Florina would be amusing given how different the two of them are. If I had to give him another paired ending, I think a platonic one with Kent would be good; there aren't enough platonic paired endings, man.

Sain doesn't have a support with Lyn because there's no room on her list.  And unlike Sain, I can't really justify booting anyone from her support pool.  Wil/Wallace give some background.

It should definitely be a guy, and just not about flirting. I know Kent got a good support with Wallace, so it might be repitive in theory but it would be interesting to see how Sain is contrasted to how Kent is in that’s Support. 

Edited by SubwayBossEmmett

On 10/2/2019 at 5:38 PM, eclipse said:

Instead, I'd boot Louise in favor of a serious one with Wallace.

19 hours ago, eclipse said:

Sain doesn't have a support with Lyn because there's no room on her list.  And unlike Sain, I can't really justify booting anyone from her support pool. 

It's not like this hypothetical is bound by reality or anything, though. There's no harm in giving Sain more supports than can actually be given to him.

12 hours ago, Flere210 said:

Sain has no support with Lyn because he is a good friend, know that Kent is in love whit her, and does not want to be in his way.

Man, Sain really is a bro. That would be a fantastic point to put in a Sain-Kent support. Brilliant.

Kent is cool, but it would also be cool for Sain to support...uh...Geitz.

I mean, if you want Sain to talk about why he became a knight, Geitz is a character who has no idea what his purpose in life is. It would make sense to have a conversation between him and someone else be used to bring out that person's motivation. Though to be honest Sain's reason to become a knight is probably just because it's more heroic, you know? Not that you couldn't build something interesting off the analysis of that idea.

4 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I mean, if you want Sain to talk about why he became a knight, Geitz is a character who has no idea what his purpose in life is. It would make sense to have a conversation between him and someone else be used to bring out that person's motivation. Though to be honest Sain's reason to become a knight is probably just because it's more heroic, you know? Not that you couldn't build something interesting off the analysis of that idea. 

Oh and that would actually fit considering the split with Wallace being locked to one map and Geitz being stuck to another.