The Three Houses Headcanon Thread!

3 minutes ago, Hero_Lucina said:

I'll start off with our beloved Gatekeeper; His name is Garen (old guard in french)

I named him Madoc (fortunate) but that's a good name too!

Chapter 11 Black Eagles (Crimson Flower only):

Spoiler

On their way back from Edelgard's coronation, she confesses to Byleth that she is the Flame Emperor, and asks them to join her as a mole within the church. Thus them fighting in the Holy Tomb is staged for Rhea's benefit. They wanted a distraction to allow Edelgard time to escape, but when Rhea demands her head, Byleth decides the jig is up and admits their true allegiance.

Blue Lions Spoilers

Spoiler

-When Rhea was brought back and she wanted to make Byleth the new Archbishop, the truth about Byleth, the relics, and the Elites were touched upon and stuff. Eventually, Byleth devotes a day to telling the truth about the Elites and the Relics.

Just because nothing was said in the actual plot does not mean it did not happen. It’s like how in theatre there is a difference between story and plot. Story is the full history of what happens in universe, and the plot is like the campaign in Three Houses.

-Sylvain asks that he be buried with the Lance of Ruin in his funeral. Considering he would have made amends with Sreng, I think he would see no use for the Lance of Ruin. Especially after knowing the truth mentioned above.

mercedes cut her hair after the timeskip because the game's artist really hates her and wanted the players to hate her as well

2 hours ago, Yexin said:

mercedes cut her hair after the timeskip because the game's artist really hates her and wanted the players to hate her as well

Why would they want the players to hate on such a sweet person? I do agree she looks better with longer hair, but I don't think her character design should be enough reason for people to hate her.

3 hours ago, Yexin said:

The game artist also secretly deleted the Caspar x Mercedes support. 

Edited by Stroud

Crimson Flower Spoilers

Spoiler

Edelgard actually gives an explanation for her behavior that makes sense.

So, for example, after Byleth returns from his 5-year coma, she explains who the death knight is and why she was working with him. She also explains why fighting/killing Rhea is at all necessary for her plans to change the world, and how it will help them take down the true bad guys: TWSitD. Something better than just...someday we'll take care of them too. 😑

Naturally, another headcanon of mine is that Rhea was considerably more evil than shown on screen, because if not then Edelgard obviously would never have pursued full-blown war to throw off her oppressive yoke.

So basically I headcanon that Edelgard is not as hopelessly naive as Crimson Flower makes her out to be, but obviously all of that supporting evidence is floating around just off the edge of the screen. Somewhere. (No, I'm not bitter.)

And for the record, Edelgard is my favorite character. The writers of the game just did not follow through to my satisfaction.

Edited by StormyAngel

Ignatz is a lolicon. The embodiment of beauty to him is the goddess who's a little girl, he stares at Flyne in awe because he thinks she is beautiful and Rapheal's sister is probably underage too. 

In Seteth's support with Flayne it turns out Seteth once approached a boy who stared at her. He apparently questioned him so sternly the boy started fearing for his life. Since Ignatz ends up staring at Flayne in his support I find it a funny thought that the boy Seteth terrorized was in fact Ignatz.

3 hours ago, StormyAngel said:

Crimson Flower Spoilers

Hide contents

Edelgard actually gives an explanation for her behavior that makes sense.

So, for example, after Byleth returns from his 5-year coma, she explains who the death knight is and why she was working with him. She also explains why fighting/killing Rhea is at all necessary for her plans to change the world, and how it will help them take down the true bad guys: TWSitD. Something better than just...someday we'll take care of them too. 😑

Naturally, another headcanon of mine is that Rhea was considerably more evil than shown on screen, because if not then Edelgard obviously would never have pursued full-blown war to throw off her oppressive yoke.

So basically I headcanon that Edelgard is not as hopelessly naive as Crimson Flower makes her out to be, but obviously all of that supporting evidence is floating around just off the edge of the screen. Somewhere. (No, I'm not bitter.)

And for the record, Edelgard is my favorite character. The writers of the game just did not follow through to my satisfaction.

Ok, I don't even like Edelgard bc I started w Blue Lions but I need this

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Manuela is the reincarnation of Edna Krabappel.

I mean your not wrong look at this: https://sta.sh/027owiugqacc

7 hours ago, Yexin said:

Honestly I feel like her post timeskip hair is because pre ts, her hair is commonly reffered to as "the anime hair of death."

Ok, some more for y’all. The pairings mentioned here are just for my universe, though they are still tentative. Azure Moon spoilers below again, just in case.

Spoiler

-Those who were with the Blue Lions army thought that Byleth and Mercedes were the first couple of the bunch. While some would say that others had the spark in the making beforehand, it would come as a surprise to those who would know that Bernadetta and Linhardt were the first couple. They just did not say anything, and were too busy resting with each other under the trees. They said that they hooked up a few months before the end of the war when they became professors at the monastery.

-Claude and Hilda still married after the war, even though this is not Verdant Wind.

-The herbs given to struggling students in each classes (such as the herbs one would give Ignatz and Marianne in GD White Clouds) is an annual tradition whenever necessary. Byleth, having become more emotionally motivated by the time the Battle of the Eagle and Lion ended, asked about who else had the herbs around the time Byleth gave some herbs to Ashe and Annette. Hanneman and Manuela said the info was confidential. But Byleth could still tell who got the herbs through sheer observation.

Is it ok if I talk about the bisexuality of characters next post? I am not going to go into too much detail, but still.

That after the war Dimitri and M!Byleth were inseparable and lovers, but history erased them into 'friends'. Hahah. No I'm not bitter I couldn't marry Dimitri.

That 

Spoiler

Flayn is alive because I spared her, but I still murdered Seteth and that she wanders the continent alone and heartbroken for the rest of her years. 

Also that 

Spoiler

after the war on the Blue Lion path, M!Byleth and Dimitri eventually reform the church by killing Rhea covertly and instead of abolishing nobility, build a system where crests are devalued and people gain status based on their talents, but leave the nobility to continue to govern the people by using their powers as protection rather than a status symbol of being 'better'. Can you tell I agree with Edelgard's vision?

12 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

That after the war Dimitri and M!Byleth were inseparable and lovers, but history erased them into 'friends'. Hahah. No I'm not bitter I couldn't marry Dimitri.

That 

Hide contents

Flayn is alive because I spared her, but I still murdered Seteth and that she wanders the continent alone and heartbroken for the rest of her years. 

Also that 

Hide contents

after the war on the Blue Lion path, M!Byleth and Dimitri eventually reform the church by killing Rhea covertly and instead of abolishing nobility, build a system where crests are devalued and people gain status based on their talents, but leave the nobility to continue to govern the people by using their powers as protection rather than a status symbol of being 'better'. Can you tell I agree with Edelgard's vision?

All valid except I couldn't kill Seteth, he's my og husbando for this game

1 hour ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Yes. Bi visibility is always welcome

Well, 23rd of last month was Bi Visibility Day...

17 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

Also that 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

So, Blue Lions is still your first choice and not Black Eagles, but you are on Edel’s side? I mean, you have no choice but to fight El, but yeah.

-So, by the time part 1 ends, there are a select few who are biromantic or bisexual: Byleth, Edelgard, Dorothea, Linhardt, Mercedes, and Rhea.

•Byleth: Says that he/she is bi as though it were no big deal. All the major characters know he/she is bi. And everyone who knows is supportive. However, in part 1, Byleth is interested in neither romance or sex. There may or may not be some attraction later on in part 1, but nothing big.

•Edelgard: As secretive as she is, very few people know of her bisexuality. The two who do know are her father and Hubert, who are both supportive. The only other person who may know by the time part 1 ends is Dorothea. As said in her B support with Dorothea, she still does not have time to develop any romances and may not have that time in her future.

•Dorothea: Like Byleth, lots of people know, and she treats it like it’s no big deal. She has flirted and had dates with both men and women, but only a few women. Biromantic, pansexual.

•Linhardt: No one expects him to be bisexual. And he treats it like no big deal, like some others mentioned here. So far, only Caspar knows. And Byleth. While he is biromantic, he is asexual.

•Mercedes: She actually is not sure whether she is bisexual or pansexual, but she is biromantic. Only Annette knows, but she is supportive and won’t let that get in the way of their friendship. Of course, Mercedes is attracted to Annette, but she wants to know other options. Especially since romance is not a priority.

•Rhea: If people know that the Archbishop is bisexual, she’s not sure what would happen. Only Seteth knows, but she has plans to teach Flayn about sexuality.

Did I do well?