The Three Houses Headcanon Thread!

4 hours ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

Well, 23rd of last month was Bi Visibility Day...

Reveal hidden contents

So, Blue Lions is still your first choice and not Black Eagles, but you are on Edel’s side? I mean, you have no choice but to fight El, but yeah.

-So, by the time part 1 ends, there are a select few who are biromantic or bisexual: Byleth, Edelgard, Dorothea, Linhardt, Mercedes, and Rhea.

•Byleth: Says that he/she is bi as though it were no big deal. All the major characters know he/she is bi. And everyone who knows is supportive. However, in part 1, Byleth is interested in neither romance or sex. There may or may not be some attraction later on in part 1, but nothing big.

•Edelgard: As secretive as she is, very few people know of her bisexuality. The two who do know are her father and Hubert, who are both supportive. The only other person who may know by the time part 1 ends is Dorothea. As said in her B support with Dorothea, she still does not have time to develop any romances and may not have that time in her future.

•Dorothea: Like Byleth, lots of people know, and she treats it like it’s no big deal. She has flirted and had dates with both men and women, but only a few women. Biromantic, pansexual.

•Linhardt: No one expects him to be bisexual. And he treats it like no big deal, like some others mentioned here. So far, only Caspar knows. And Byleth. While he is biromantic, he is asexual.

•Mercedes: She actually is not sure whether she is bisexual or pansexual, but she is biromantic. Only Annette knows, but she is supportive and won’t let that get in the way of their friendship. Of course, Mercedes is attracted to Annette, but she wants to know other options. Especially since romance is not a priority.

•Rhea: If people know that the Archbishop is bisexual, she’s not sure what would happen. Only Seteth knows, but she has plans to teach Flayn about sexuality.

Did I do well?

Sounds good to me. 🙂 While I never thought that much about the characters' sexuality beyond "what girl can I marry as female Byleth", I like what you did here. My headcanon to your headcanon is that Linhardt is asexual because anything else would be too much of a bother for him. 😛

5 hours ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

Well, 23rd of last month was Bi Visibility Day...

Reveal hidden contents

So, Blue Lions is still your first choice and not Black Eagles, but you are on Edel’s side? I mean, you have no choice but to fight El, but yeah.

-So, by the time part 1 ends, there are a select few who are biromantic or bisexual: Byleth, Edelgard, Dorothea, Linhardt, Mercedes, and Rhea.

•Byleth: Says that he/she is bi as though it were no big deal. All the major characters know he/she is bi. And everyone who knows is supportive. However, in part 1, Byleth is interested in neither romance or sex. There may or may not be some attraction later on in part 1, but nothing big.

•Edelgard: As secretive as she is, very few people know of her bisexuality. The two who do know are her father and Hubert, who are both supportive. The only other person who may know by the time part 1 ends is Dorothea. As said in her B support with Dorothea, she still does not have time to develop any romances and may not have that time in her future.

•Dorothea: Like Byleth, lots of people know, and she treats it like it’s no big deal. She has flirted and had dates with both men and women, but only a few women. Biromantic, pansexual.

•Linhardt: No one expects him to be bisexual. And he treats it like no big deal, like some others mentioned here. So far, only Caspar knows. And Byleth. While he is biromantic, he is asexual.

•Mercedes: She actually is not sure whether she is bisexual or pansexual, but she is biromantic. Only Annette knows, but she is supportive and won’t let that get in the way of their friendship. Of course, Mercedes is attracted to Annette, but she wants to know other options. Especially since romance is not a priority.

•Rhea: If people know that the Archbishop is bisexual, she’s not sure what would happen. Only Seteth knows, but she has plans to teach Flayn about sexuality.

Did I do well?

Spoiler

Haha yeah. On my first run through I chose Blue Lions, but as we got to the reveal/etc, I realized I completely sided with Edelgard. But I absolutely love Dimitri/the cast so of course I was gonna fight Edel. But my head canon is that we still sorta ended up fulfilling her vision, even if we had to kill her because she went crazy trying to do it.

Also, love these, except Linhardt I sorta see as everyone expects him to be gay, and everyone is actually more surprised that he has attractions to women because of his demeanor. Haha.

So, we have another Azure Moon Headcanon, because I have some postgame lore headcanons.

Spoiler

After Rhea left Garreg Mach Monastery and Byleth took over as Archbishop, Byelth, Seteth, and Marianne made decisions to change up the houses so that they were not by region. Instead, they were by specialization for the future, to instill individuality.

•The Scarlet Hawks House (changed from Black Eagles due to its reputation of having Edelgard as a student) focuses on politics and law.

•The Blue Lions House focuses on military and science (science by Linhardt’s request).

•The Golden Deer House focuses on the arts of writing, painting, acting, singing, etc.

•The new Silver Wyverns House focuses on religion and medicine.

A system was set in place where different Houses would collaborate on assignments to make sure the Houses are in agreement.
(This stuff is how I would do it, at least. The Byleth above is mine, after all).

This stuff above is going to be more important when I post stuff in other threads, like the 2nd gen thread.

To differentiate things, here is a spoiler Verdant Wind Headcanon:

Spoiler

The war was named the War of Four Crowns after it ended by Claude and Byleth. The four crowns in the name referred to the Edelgard, crowned emperor in the war, Dimitri, he who abandoned his crown, Claude, who took up his crown as leader of Fódlan’s future, and Nemesis, the King of Liberation whose death ended the war.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, Yexin said:

mercedes cut her hair after the timeskip because the game's artist really hates her and wanted the players to hate her as well

I guess I'm the only one who likes her with the short hair.

59 minutes ago, Spectrum said:

I guess I'm the only one who likes her with the short hair.

58 minutes ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

No you are not. I like both of her hairstyles.

I'm fine with it too. Ingrid's post-skip hair is the one I can't stand.

I like to think that at some point Claude put some spiders in another student's room as a prank, but they never really noticed it and they come back five years later to a room that is just filled with spiders.

3 hours ago, Scoot said:

I like to think that at some point Claude put some spiders in another student's room as a prank, but they never really noticed it and they come back five years later to a room that is just filled with spiders.

You see, that was the intention all along.

All according to cake.

A headcanon I have is that

everyone knows that Flayn is Cethleann, they just never tell her

Another one is that Gilbert, if Annette has an A-support, tells her future husband to take care of her.

Edited by Metal Flash
Spoiler

A non path-specific headcanon, for once.

But it is someone else’s, and I agree with them. Basically says that Byleth is autistic and that their sort of focus is numbers.

Link: https://ahkaraii.tumblr.com/tagged/karaii's-headcanons

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

@Landmaster will love this one. 

My head cannon is Byleth and Dimitri were secretly lovers all throughout the academy days.  This will explain why in Silver Snow

Hide contents

Dimitri comes to Byleth via vision. just to say goodbye to his beloved. 

A round of applause 

On 10/8/2019 at 10:21 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

The reason that Ferdinand grows out his hair in the time skip is for a wig in the case he becomes bald like his father.

True, by all extents of the word

Lorenz cut his own hair in White Clouds, which is why it looks like a joke.