What's the best song in Fire Emblem: Three Houses

As Fierce as Fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40AySOCpWA

The soundtrack in 3H is in general really solid, but this one's been growing on me for a while. It fits the tone change well, and preps music in fire emblem is almost always great.

It's simple at first, but grows into a roar, and then at 1:12 my favorite part comes up. The end still carries the same heaviness but adds a sense of perseverance.

The main theme (instrumental one) is actually my favourite piece in the OST. I wish they used it for the opening movie instead of Lady of Hraesvelg, but whatever. By extension, that makes Apex of the World one of my favourite map themes.

In terms of map themes, though, gotta go with Chasing Daybreak as my favourite. It's just epic and a wonderful shift in tone that just sells the time skip so well.

34 minutes ago, Thane said:

Between Heaven and Earth. That chorus is just so good.

That and its pre-skip arrangement are one of my favs too. I honestly wish the intro drum part in the cutscenes were part of the actual pieces too, though. Playing this right before Between Heaven and Earth makes it so much better imo.

Honestly it might actually be The Long Road. Either that, Between Heaven and Earth or Dwellings of the ancient gods.

35 minutes ago, Yexin said:

annette's food song change my mind

Annette's creepity creep song she sings in her C-support with Claude.

Timestamp is 8:34, FYI, if the vid doesn't auto-start at that point

Edited by Ertrick36

Tearing Through Heaven, A Funeral of Flowers, and Indomitable Will are my personal favourites (not necessarily in that order)

If I were to categorise some of my favourites:

Biggest banger: Paths That Will Never Cross/Tearing Through Heaven

Best cutscene song: Awakening

Best map theme: probably Tearing Through Heaven

Song that made me cry the most: The Edge of Dawn  Unfulfilled

Song that my family hates the most because I played it at max volume in a long car trip: Between Heaven and Earth

Song that grew on me the most: The Leader's Path

Edited by Anathaco

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned Chasing Daybreak. It's a really cool piece of music with the chorale bits, and nothing beats hearing it for the first time post-timeskip. Honestly I kind of feel like it's the reason the timeskip comes out kicking as hard as it does. That theme has a great sense of tone. Between Heaven and Earth is also really solid.

That being said, my favorite track is probably Tearing Through Heaven with Paths That Will Never Cross in second because those are such bops. (Plus the title "Paths That Will Never Cross" reminds me of Minerva's dialogue with Michalis in Shadow Dragon Chapter 22 so THAT'S NEAT)

The final map themes are kind of in a category of their own since they're so fantastic. Personally I order them with God-Shattering Star on top followed by Funeral of Flowers and then Apex of the World.

All of them!

...for a more specific answer: the final map themes, Shambhala and Between Heaven and Earth (especially when comparing it to Blue Skies and a Battle, which is another amazing track).

Edited by DefyingFates

I feel that Funeral of Flowers (Thunder) is so standing out from regular version almost feel like a new track.

And while most thunder version are more up beat one, Funeral of Flowers (Thunder) is actually the quieter, more solemn  one.