Favorite kid's show intro?

indigoasis

For English songs, I like "Go Go Power Rangers" and...

6 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

I wanna be the very best...

that no one ever was...

"Gotta Catch 'Em All."

For Japanese ones, I like "Butter-Fly" and "The Biggest Dreamer," both from Digimon.

I agree with the mentions of Justice League, DBZ Kai, and the original Pokemon series. I liked a few other intros from the Pokemon anime as well, and then there's the iconic original Yu-Gi-Oh theme, which I can't believe no one's mentioned!

This is the season 3 version, but the song is no different, only the scenes shown.

And while I'm on the subject of Yu-Gi-Oh series, I really really like the one for 5D's as well, called Hyper Drive.

Most nostalgic for me though, would be any Scooby Doo intro. XD It's still my favorite cartoon and show of all time!

2 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

that no one ever was...

POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

1 hour ago, Edegard1902 said:

"Everyday when I'm walking down the street.."

And I say hey! What a wonderful kind of day!

I liked the Darkwing Duck opening song.
Ah, just thinking about it makes me feel nostalgic...

My favorite anime opening that I listened to as a kid has to be The Biggest Dreamer, the opening to the - in my opinion - best season of Digimon.

14 hours ago, XRay said:

For Japanese ones, I like "Butter-Fly" and "The Biggest Dreamer," both from Digimon.

Bernadetta: "You've got great taste."

17 hours ago, XRay said:

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

My favorite anime opening that I listened to as a kid has to be The Biggest Dreamer, the opening to the - in my opinion - best season of Digimon.

Butter-fly and The Biggest dreamer were some of my favorite songs as a kid when I would watch Digimon online completely legally(read not at all). Ah those were the days. Digimon tamer's for life!!! It is the best digimon season and I defy anyone to convince me otherwise.

Speaking of japanese openings. Naruto's second opening "Haruka Kanata" by Asian kung-fu generation was always a favorite growing up as well as Shippuden's first opening "Hero's Come Back". Those were the days

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

Butter-fly and The Biggest dreamer were some of my favorite songs as a kid when I would watch Digimon online completely legally(read not at all). Ah those were the days. Digimon tamer's for life!!! It is the best digimon season and I defy anyone to convince me otherwise.

You won't find me disagreeing with that.
One Vision and EVO will forever be among my favorite anime songs.

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

Speaking of japanese openings. Naruto's second opening "Haruka Kanata" by Asian kung-fu generation was always a favorite growing up as well as Shippuden's first opening "Hero's Come Back". Those were the days

For Naruto openings, Shippuden in particular, my favorite one is Toumei Datta Sekai.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

For Naruto openings, Shippuden in particular, my favorite one is Toumei Datta Sekai.

Dude same. I absolutely loved that opening when it was first on the air. Even now, I think it surpasses "silhouette" as my favorite opening in the series honestly.

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

Dude same. I absolutely loved that opening when it was first on the air. Even now, I think it surpasses "silhouette" as my favorite opening in the series honestly.

Silhouette is a great song, too. Nearly every Shippuden opening is great.
I can't speak about OG Naruto, because the German dub used its own, really crappy song with terrible Germ-English (you know... zat kind of English, ja?).

On 10/5/2019 at 7:47 PM, Dandy Druid said:

that no one ever was...

Ay, that was a good one. A classic. 

On the subject of the Pokemon anime, there are other good bops

7 hours ago, indigoasis said:

OH MY GOSH, I almost forgot about that one! It wasn't on my mind at the time of making this topic, but that's a top tier intro.

Indeed it is. A top tier intro for a top tier show. A shame rights issues ended the series too soon. Never end your non-comic book Spider-Man story with a cliffhanger. It won't end well. MCU Spidey got lucky.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I can't speak about OG Naruto, because the German dub used its own, really crappy song with terrible Germ-English (you know... zat kind of English, ja?).

Are you telling me that you didn't.........believe it?

Yes, i see the door.