I Interviewed Deva Marie, voice of Flayn! Ghast's Fire Emblem Videos Thread

ghast

It's nice to have such a well developed older cast in three houses.  The last few FEs have been pretty sorely lacking in any characters older than mid 20s.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:04 PM, Dr. C said:

Omg It’s aghast!

Youre so awesome!

thank you!

On 10/24/2019 at 11:08 PM, Rezzy said:

It's nice to have such a well developed older cast in three houses.  The last few FEs have been pretty sorely lacking in any characters older than mid 20s.

i know. fates was very disappointing for it. i really love the 3h cast for its diverse cast

On 10/25/2019 at 10:53 AM, Book Bro said:

Now Hanneman is a character that really surprised me. He's great in supports.

agreed

I think you're actually underestimating the genius of the Hubert/Hanneman support by giving Hanneman too much credit. Count Vestra is one of many characters in Three Houses that we never meet personally and only know from the secondhand testimony of other characters. Hanneman's perspective on Vestra is perfectly valid... but, you must remember, so is Hubert's. Hanneman's understanding of Vestra as a person is from a time before the Insurrection - an event like that can change a person, and Hubert certainly thinks it did.

It's entirely possible that Vestra's participation in the Insurrection of the Seven was a galaxy brain play to sacrifice himself in order to ensure Edelgard's later rise - knowing what we know of his son, this sort of strategy is entirely within the Vestra family repertoire. But it's also possible that he disapproved of Ionius's policies and rebelled of his own volition. Neither Hanneman nor Hubert can ever know which is the truth.

And Hubert's gonna have to live with that.

New video out!

What if Ike, Lyn and Robin were in Three Houses? This was a great thought project and i had so much fun coming up with custom skills and whatnot for these lords. Hope you enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...