New Spoooky Heroes Arrive! A Monstrous Harvest (October 9 ~)

Coolmanio

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Careful not to spend too much Orbs though!

I prefer to know why I am getting something before I spend though.

Well i know why i need it. I'm just not sure exactly who will get it per se  - but i do like how they work.  don't need too much, just one or two. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have the orbs so mainly gonna be relying on the 6 freebies.

L'Arachel and Ilyana are cute but I'm not feeling too crazy about getting them, especially since for the case of Ilyana, I already have a +10+5 +Atk Valentines Lyn.

Hector+Lilina is most certainly going to be a welcome addition to my barracks if I get them - armorkiller and makeshift Lightning Charm in AA.

Dozla's injured artwork is memeable but I'm already investing in Cecilia.

Rolf has better offenses than Louise once merged since unlike Louise, he actually gets Atk from his first merge from having neutral stats (Louise gets Res instead of Atk). Aside from that, it's a case of Res going into his Def.

Pull priority: Hector > L'Arachel > Ilyana > Dozla

The duo is absolutely precious, I love seeing daddy Hector spending time with little Lilina.  Got lucky and got them in 8 orbs in the initial circle.  It's nice the first duo unit was someone I wanted, I still haven't gone for any Pair Up legendaries.  The other three are all characters I like but not enough to pull for, gotta conserve orbs since I stopped spending money.  Looking forward to the free Rolf though.

Did my free summons, plus any other red and blue orbs in the sessions. Got a duplicate Hardin, but nothing else noteworthy. Planning on setting this aside for a few weeks, to see how the next few banners go before trying again.

Bold Fighter fodder is nice, but I already have an extra Halloween Kagero that's been sitting around forever. Guess it's more motivation to build Effie after I finish getting merges for Fae and Aversa, at least. Although it'll be hard to build a proper merged armor team until I get Armor March fodder. I'm planning on going for Halloween Niles when he comes back, so maybe an extra Myrrh will show up when I do.

As disappointed as I am in Hector being a sword instead of a staff/mage I still want him due to the art. Not wanting to spread my focus to wide I decided L'Arachel would be the other focus I would aim for(Dolza would be cool, but he would also collect dust. L'Arachel might see some use if I get good boon/bane). So free tickets and orbs on any reds or greens that came with the free tickets. I actually had a decent 5* turn out(2 five stars is pretty darn good considering that I basically spent a little under 100 orbs if you count each ticket as 5 orbs). But. . .  they were both off banner. Got my first Adrift Camilla(yay for collection, but she will never see the light of day gameplay wise) and a -SPD male Byleth. DC and his special makes him good fodder if you ask me. Bummed out that neither 5* was on banner though. Was it too much to ask for just one of them to be on banner?

And Congrats Nowi's Husband. Nice to see folks get what they wanted even if the gacha kinda sidestepped my wishes. Besides I have a whole month to collect orbs to throw away to try and get someone if I want.

What my 6 freebies got:
2 Olivias
Cecilia
An off-focus +Atk/-Def Mareeta
Raven
Raigh

Welp, I at least got another 6K feathers, 40 red flowers, and Flashing Blade 4 and/or Null Follow-Up.

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

I hate the concept of duo heroes, because duo skills are going to make AR even more of a shit stain.

Just now, daisy jane said:

word, big bird. 
I wanna smack whoever thought this was gonna be a fun thing.

Unless your defense team revolves around tanks or stalling, I do not think AMH!Hector's duo skill is going to make a huge impact. If you are running a Player Phase defense team, AMH!Hector is not going to have that much impact, especially if you are run a good amount of Firesweep and Wings of Mercy.

The only way I see it making a huge impact against defense teams is if a lot more offensive players invest in Kronya and give her Null C-Disrupt to completely counter Player Phase teams.

Took all Red+Colorless on the 6 circles of free first-pull, 40 orbs total; No Hector sadly but I did get good low rarity fodder.

-2 Dozlas (res/atk and res/spd)
-2 Nannas
-2 Roys for TA3
-1 Cain
-1 Hinata

Finally my awful rate variance is catching up, back to getting good rates after a few months of junk.

Very tempted to build Dozla like my WCecilia with Barb Shuriken/Fort Def-Res/Special Fighter/Pulse Smoke/Iceberg.
A +1 +res Dozla is roughly equivalent to a +4~6 WCecilia if I did choose to ever build a second WCecilia.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, doctober said:

Is it worth giving Dozla close counter? Im planning to 5* takumi and give Close Counter to dozla.. thank you! 😄

Just make sure to switch out his Weapon or else he will not last very long. I would go with something like Smoke Dagger or Barbed Shuriken.