Suzaku/Serene's ban

SmartRutter7

Should they be unbanned?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should they be unbanned?

• Yes
    • Don't know/don't care
    • No, no, NO!

yeah so suzaku is asking me to unban him. I'm sure quite a few of you remember when he got banned over a month or so ago, effectively banning Serene as well (same ip).

So to be fair, i'll leave it up to everyone else to decide, yays for democracy. Now.... VOTE!!

EDIT: and yes this means for the irc chat, not the forums of course. :P

Edited by SmartRutter7

Multiple warns for flaming people, attempt at loopholing the rule by flaming on Aim/MSN (Well, I suppose the same could be said about things happening there not affecting the chat, but things he has said were related to that.)

He was kicked at least five times from each Op.

Edited by Will

Though it's nice and all, but I highly doubt the Admins would even consider paying attention to this nor unbanning them anyways since Jyosua was the one who banned him and I completely agree with his motives. Vincent would probably do the same as well. I don't know about Lord Glenn seeing as he's new...

Though it's nice and all, but I highly doubt the Admins would even consider paying attention to this nor unbanning them anyways since Jyosua was the one who banned him and I completely agree with his motives. Vincent would probably do the same as well. I don't know about Lord Glenn seeing as he's new...

we're not talking about the forums ban, i'm talking about the ban for the IRC CHAT.

oh I thought you guys were talking about forum. Sorry...?

Yes. which is why its in the SERENES FOREST CHATROOM board instead of the IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS board. <_<