Silver Snow Question (SPOILERS!!!!!)

Tiero

This question mentions a spoiler. I put it in the title but idk if there was anything else I needed to do....anyway

If I choose to side with the church do I lose any equipment Edelgard and Hubert have? I would like to fully utilize them in the last chapter I have them in but if I don't get their equipment back I need to take some stuff from them.

Got it, Iron axe only for you Edel

Well this is my 2nd playthrough (Did Blue Lions first) and with all the extra activities I get being max professor level I've ended up doing a LOT of battles. So I have everyone recruited and they're almost ALL over-leveled 😅 So not really concerned with XP and I actually really like Hubert and Edelgard as units

Edited by Tiero

I found this out the hard way. Lost a rusted Gradivus because I didn't realise Edelgard would try and nick it.

I honestly didn't like Edelgard to begin with, which was why I went Church instead of Crimson Flower. Now I'm extra annoyed.

3 hours ago, Sid Starkiller said:

Yup. Strip all their gear off of them at Chapter 10 (not sure if you can edit their inventory in Chapter 11 since they're not at the monastery).

You can. I did this during my Church run - right before Chapter 11's mission, I stripped Edelgard's and Hubert's inventories and basically didn't invest into either unit very much.

This included the vulneraries they held on to since the start of the game. Strip every last one of them.

If you decide to do Black Eagles instead, strip Flayn's inventory before the mission.

Edited by Fire Flower