What Classes would YOU like added as DLC?

On 10/15/2019 at 5:13 PM, Johnny Marth said:

Ranger (basically a Master Assassin. Petra's post timeskip outfit would work perfectly for this one), Master Class
Skill Levels: Sword (A), Bow (A)
Growth Rates: HP (20%), Dex (20%), Spd (20%)
Abilities: Swordfaire, Sword Crit. +10, Woodland Stalker (negates movement penalty from forests and halves that of thickets)

I like the idea of a "master Assassin", we definitely need another bow-using master class. Personally, I would negate Sword Crit +10 for Bowrange+1, and maybe change "Woodland Stalker" to double the def/avo boosts from forest and thicket tiles (IIRC Assassins already move freely through forest/thickets).

Definitely like the ideas for Lance infantry, something that's unfortunately missing from this game. And the Sentinel master class, it would synergize well with the Authority-oriented Intermediate and Advanced classes I proposed upthread.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Templar- basically an a holy knight except they're Armoured units similar to a fortress knight focusing on Axes, faith, and armour

Oathbreaker- basically the reason magic Brother to the Templar

Dark Falcion- basically the dark flier from awakening except with this one you need a dark seal to promote into this class

Agaysta (Alt name, Baalor) - already in game but is an Enemy only class but esstially a Male Gremory

Valafarh- esstially a Master class for the theif line, with a skill that once mastered you can use combat art that has (lck/2)% chance to disarm an enemy and steal a weapon right from their hands (general skill nullifies this so you can't cheese bosses with it)

Mystic- a Brawling class that uses faith or Reason, kinda like Mortal savant's more fist crazy cousin

Griffion rider as a Male Pegusus counterpart

Wouldn't mind the priestess showing back up from gaiden in three houses as maybe an advanced class

And while not a huge class and kinda pointless to a degree, for fun I thought of a unique class that can only be gotten when you A rank Byleth and if they bare a crest (and for NG+ after chapter 11) a class called "disciple" which would basically kinda be like a recreation of Nemesis and the 10 elites 

How useful or practical would most of these be? No idea, do they sound like fun? Atleast they do to me.

2 hours ago, 🌹DraconicPrince🌹 said:

a class called "disciple" which would basically kinda be like a recreation of Nemesis and the 10 elites  

Huh...yeah, that would be pretty neat!

2 hours ago, 🌹DraconicPrince🌹 said:

Agaysta (Alt name, Baalor) - already in game but is an Enemy only class

Really? Blasphemy!

Holy flier - master class

requirements: faith (A), flying (A)

skills: white magic use x 2, rescue (Allows unit to cast Rescue. If rescue is already available, then unit can cast it twice as often), canto

class mastery: white magic heal +10

growth modifiers: HP (+5), mag (+10), spd (+5), luck (+10), def (-5), res (+10), charm (+10)

It's litterally just bishop on a mount. I don't know if white magic use x 2 would stack with the rescue skill on characters that already have rescue. Would be hilariously broken, but whatever I guess. Many of the healers in this game have a proficiency in flying, so this class would be perfect for them. This includes Manuella , Flayn, Marianne and Ingrid. Even someone like Bernadetta could make it into this class because pegasus knight , one of Bernie's best intermediate classes , is a very logical step into holy flier, and her spell list is great. Ideally, it would be unisex just for Linhardt, though that seems unlikely if this class was actually added. 

Sharpshooter - master class

requirements: bow (A), reason (B+)

skills: bowfaire, black tomefair, cast range +1 (bows and offensive magic get plus 1 range)

growth modifiers: atk (+10), mag (+10), dex (+10), spd (+10), def/res (-5), charm (+5)

class mastery: distant avoid (if enemy initiates combat and attacks from range, gain avoid +20%)

A glass canon hybrid class with some mild dodge tank bait capability against ranged enemies. There are surprisingly many characters that have proficiencies in both reason and bows, including Hubert, Felix, Mercedes, Ignatz and Hanneman. It might also be good for Claude , Shamir and Bernadetta because all of them have decent spell lists. Lysithea and Lorenz are interesting choices as well because they would have a stupid amount of range with cast range + 1 and thyrsus. 

Sentinel - master class

requirements: lance (A), brawling (A)

skills: lancefair, fistfaire, advantaged fighter (after combat, unit can change weapon and if enemy initiates and unit uses lance, user attacks before enemy) 

growth modifiers: HP (+25), atk (+10), mag (-5), dex (+10), spd (+5), def (+10), charm (+5)

class mastery: a combat art for gauntles that prevents enemy follow-ups, like windsweep. 

I know that that advantaged fighter is kind of stacked. Ideally it would have been two different skills, but then there would not be enough space for both lance- and fistfaire. This is precisely the reason why I think class exclusive skills should not include the fair skills; it's really limiting and boring. Anyway, the idea of this kind of technical class is that you initiate on the enemy with the gauntlet windsweep combat art, switch to a lance (assuming the combat art didn't OHKO), and then vantage the enemy before they can attack. With a game plan like that, this class can deal high amounts of damage without receiving damage back, giving the class great offensive and defensive utility. It would be especially great for the gauntlet boys: Caspar, Dedue and Raphael. It's also great for physical female characters that want to use gauntlets, like Hilda, Leonie or Catherine. 

From me there are a couple of different thing that could make this fun.

magic flier with A in flying and A in both faith and reason can add to in my mind a lacking in flier unit's

A master class for assassin cause I usually have 1 in my team all the time so I don't waste money on keys and it have good utility I feel so a master class would be nice

Like other have put out a master infantry something that can be a mix of Edelgard and Dimitri time skip class with A in lance, sword, and axes and maybe B or B+ in heavy armor

Last thing that would be nice is a master class for your dancer something that give more to it maybe add flying or riding to it or just more utility to it's support option cause I can get behind adding to the dancer class some more.

Well, based on what was datamined, Harrier, Adventurer, and Malig Knight were datamined. Which fills the caster abled fliers we were missing, and the missing Master level rogue class we were missing.

There's a few classes I hope come with them. But we know there's only 1 more.

My first hope is Vanguard. Itd be a good option to toss in, maybe trade the axe skill Vanguard normally has for Lance. Or just add the Halberdier instead and give it a bonus with swords as well.

Id also like to see Baron. We dont have any armored class at Master, so throwing in Baron would be quite nice.

Lastly, a straight up mage class for both genders. Currently the only option is Gremory, but that's female only. If you want a caster focused male, you either have to stay in the previous tier or bump up to Mortal Savant. Alternatively, they could genderlock this one too and make it a dark magic oriented class, since we still get dark seals late game but no class to use them on, and Dark Magic fades outside of the few that just get the spells inherently.

Well first I want a flying class focused on swords and magic. Griffons could be a great choice for this. Pegasus riders need an advanced class (and not to be gender locked, that would be great) and wyverns need an intermediate class if pegasus gets one. 

I want some more pure weapon type upgrades. Trueblade for swords, a soldier line for lances (Soldier - Halberdier - Sentinel), and an upgrade to the warrior class (Reaver). Bows could get Marksman as an infantry mastery class.

They need to straight up get rid of the gender locks on classes, those need to go away, let guys become gremories. Gold Knight could be a straight upgrade to the Paladin without resorting to Great Knight craziness.

Basically since they're talking about options in this game, I just want more versatility. Let Edelgard use magic you cowards, lol.

3 hours ago, Tolvir said:

Well, based on what was datamined, Harrier, Adventurer, and Malig Knight were datamined. Which fills the caster abled fliers we were missing, and the missing Master level rogue class we were missing.

Wait, what datamine? The only one I'm aware of is that 4chan post about the wave 4 DLC units being students, and it's very shaky at best...

On 10/28/2019 at 3:19 AM, Tolvir said:

Can we get a source on this?

Source

Edited by Jayvee94