Stackable Same Skills

Johnzin

I am curious after investing so much time into Hubert as a mage instead of dark mage for Fiendish blow, but cannot equip it as a Dark Bishop since it has its innate Fiendish Blow. Are there other skills that cannot be stacked?

I think Faire skills for S+ can stack with Advance/Master Faire skills. Maybe this might be the only one? Maybe Hero vantage + vantage?

I know that the -faire skills and the weapon critical skills all stack, while Fiendish Blow does not.  Vantage is a conditional skill, so stacking it doesn't really matter.  The only other skill I'm not sure about is Weight -5.  You can stack Weight -3 and Weight -5, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to stack Weight -5 (Fortress Knight) and Weight -5 (A+ Heavy Armor).  That said, I've never bothered using Fortress Knight long enough to actually test if it works.

Class mastery abilities: Can't stack.

Skill rank bonus abilities: Can stack.

As far as I know, that's it. The Class mastery rule mostly makes sense since the majority of class mastery abilities which are also innate class abilities are things that wouldn't make sense to have on someone twice - Vantage twice or Unarmed Combat twice would be pointless. Fiendish Blow is really the one big exception, and it kind of sucks since it would give Dark Bishop a bit of a niche to stay in, rather than just being a stepping stone to get Lifetaker before promoting to Dark Knight.

So @Tombstone88 this means you can stack weight reduction skills, as well as double -faires (as is well known), double Sword Crit +10% on Swordmaster, and... er, I think that's about it actually.

Edited by Tables