What franchise soundtracks would you love to Smash to?

I'm just going to say that since they already put a baby toe in the door, more of the Baten Kaitos music would be nice. And Guillo playable has been my extreme fantasy of choice for quite some time.

Otherwise, why not Etrian Odyssey? It has some thrilling battle music, that'd work well in Smash.:

Spoiler

EO would be best going in music-only, since the franchise has no real main characters. The closest we could get the unnamed mascot "Protector Girl", another sword user who isn't even in every game.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

6 hours ago, Edegard1902 said:

I would have wanted Xenoblade 2 characters but it's already been confirmed it's not possible by Sakurai.

Ehh, i feel with the announcement of the second season pass, it's more likely. Sakurai's sole reason for not putting Rex in the game was "yeah i wanted him but he was revealed too late". The second season pass renders that point moot since they haven't even started on it. At least, i'm pretty sure they haven't.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Ehh, i feel with the announcement of the second season pass, it's more likely. Sakurai's sole reason for not putting Rex in the game was "yeah i wanted him but he was revealed too late". The second season pass renders that point moot since they haven't even started on it. At least, i'm pretty sure they haven't.

I'd pay a ton of money if Rex was announced as Xenoblade 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I loved the first game as well but I'm waiting for the Switch version to play it again as it is more fun playing on my switch than DS for open world games. I've not actually played Xenogears yet but I recently started listening to the soundtrack and from what i've seen of the game it has a religious kind Evangelion theme to it so I'm expecting to love the game. I don't have a PS2 yet so I've not played Xenosaga.

Ace Attorney (Mainly the Pursuit music and Kay's Theme from AAI. Tons of great other choices in this S-Tier OST)

Puyo Puyo (Tons of catchy music, although "Fun Puyo Puyo Hell" is my favorite)

Shantae (HGH Main Theme and the various Boss music from the series)

Adventure Island (If only to get Super Adventure Island 2 music in Smash. That game has a top tier OST)