Hall of Forms: The FEH Roguelike mode

Zapp Branniglenn

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As tends to happen, I was creeping ahead super slowly and then boom, four straightforward winnable matches in a row took me to the end. Very much one of my weaker ending squads for this event. Hell, Soren didn't even replace his weapon at all because the game insisted on offering me a bunch of variations of Shine+ every time it was his turn. Mist definitely was the carry, with Ike capable help. Greil and Soren were close to dead weight. And yeah, screw armours, I was offered Daring Fighter once but I don't think I got Bold, Vengeful, Special or Armour March a single time.

Ike 40+4
Carrot Cudgel+ [spd]
Reposition
Radiant Aether
Distant Foil
Odd Follow-up 3
-
Def/Res Bond 3

Soren 40+3
Thoron+
Rally Atk/Spd+
Blue Flame
Atk/Res Push 4
Lull Spd/Res 3
Atk/Spd Gap 3
-

(Note he didn't get his A and B slots until today, so they weren't of any real help)

Greil 40+4
Huge Fan+ [atk]
Reposition
-
Sturdy Stance 3
Quick Riposte 3
Threaten Atk/Def 3
-

Mist 40+8
Madness Flask+ [atk]
Draw Back
Blue Flame
Atk/Res Bond 4
Lull Atk/Spd 3
Joint Hone Spd
-

I actually got a fighter skill for Greil! Special Fighter, to be exact. They exist here after all. Of course, I'd already completed chamber 25, so it isn't of much use. But it's still fun to build this group because I love Greil's fam so much. ^^

Got Armor Stride for GD!Ike, so I guess I am going to use a Forma Soul on him.

• 3 weeks later...

Two dancing ladies, a witch and a Heron lover...

So far this has been REALLY easy. I gave Micaiah her PRF and she just attacks everything, with Elinica being a dance bot. Mia has Trilemma, and tough there are better options, the Razzle Dazzle combo is perfect for withering away HP pools. Oliver is a meme; just a shield/sacrifice for when things get nasty lol.

I got Blarblade on Oliver, as well as Atk/Res Bond 4 and Atk/Res Oath 3, so he's been pretty much obliterating everything with the others acting as support. Micaiah has her prf and Death Blow 4, so she can do some fighting, although she mostly dances. Elincia doesn't have her dance skill yet, but she can support Oliver further with Fortify Res 4 and Spur Atk 3. Mia has only learned Martyr so far, she's been pretty irrelevant but she's at least getting plenty of Exp with incidental healing.

Used all my torches so far, but I took one loss on my first attempt at Chamber 18, so the furthest I was able to clear today was Chamber 19 rather than 20.

On Chamber 16, not going bad this run, though I probably won't use the Soul this time around~ I don't see the need for a highly merged Micaiah or Mia.  The other two don't interest me.

Micaiah: Lv 38. Dawn Suzu, Dance, Glimmer, Steady Posture 3, Atk/Def Gap, Drive Atk 2

Elincia: Lv 37. Seashell (Atk), Dance, Swift Sparrow 3, Mystic Boost, Threaten Atk/Spd 3

Oliver: Lv 38+1. Tannenbit (Def), Rally Atk/Def+, Growing Light, Heavy Blade 4, Lull Atk/Res, Threaten Atk/Spd 3

Mia: Lv 39. Rapport Wand (Wr), Martyr+, Brazen Def/Res, Fortify Def 4

Micaiah and Elincia both got Dance on their first tries, and Mia got Recover+ on her first try.

Oliver is currently wrecking house with Rally Atk/Spd+, Moonbow, Kestrel Stance 3, Def/Res Ruse 3, Def/Res Oath 3, and Atk/Spd Bond 3. Haven't gotten a weapon for him yet, but I'm targeting Blarserpent or a seasonal weapon (not sure if there are any that I care about, but we'll see).

Finished the remaining floors today! 26 wins, 3 losses, 0 replays. That might be my best score here yet, at least since they increased the floor count.

eUeMFzW.jpgetKN43E.jpg

mj96L7x.jpgsNcc1ia.jpgwOC3McK.jpg

This one sure did start off with some real winner skills:

Spoiler

qvGYKso.png

Why is Summer Leo's tome just as shitty as he is?

I believe I took the offscreen C passive (Atk/Spd Gap 3 I think), but that has since been dumped for Joint Drive Atk.

Micaiah has the typical Dawn Suzu, Dance, DB4.

Elincia has her actual weapon Res Refined, Dance, SS3, Fortify Res 4.

Mia has Trilema+ Wrathful staff refine, Restore+, Miracle, Atk/Spd Bond 4, Fortify Def 4.

Oliver has no skills and is at level 13.

This has been really easy. All 3 are good on both support and offense. Trilema is amazing. Currently at floor 18.

This is really hard to level up and get skills Mia with her wet noddle attack stat and no Wrathful

Edited by Nym

Got Kumade (wrathful) on Mia so she now has wrathful dazzle going for her. 
Elincia got a Dance (which came w/special spiral lol  but the Lull atk/spd is best for her i think longer term. 
Micaiah got crap options, and Oliver didn't get a kill. 

So i think Tomorrow i am going to do Elincia and two Oliver kills as i make my way up 

Finished yesterday, super easy. Elinica stayed a dance bot, Micaiah was a nuke (dance NOT learned), Oliver remained a shield and Mia remained poking at people with her newly equipped Dazzling Flash. Moonbow Special Spiral Oliver came in clutch at the very end though LOL. No forma soul going to be used here though.

Just now, SockPuppet said:

Finished yesterday, super easy. Elinica stayed a dance bot, Micaiah was a nuke (dance NOT learned), Oliver remained a shield and Mia remained poking at people with her newly equipped Dazzling Flash. Moonbow Special Spiral Oliver came in clutch at the very end though LOL. No forma soul going to be used here though.

Same here: Elincia as dancer, Micaiah as nuke, Oliver as a enemy phase tank and Mia doing her healing role but also helping in giving those three more moviment thanks to Guidance.

This was a pretty easy HoF.

On 8/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

This was a pretty easy HoF.

Wish I had the same experience. But I keep getting high res units that just block me hard. And hit physical which I don't have a good tanker for(FU Niles. FU.) However, this is mostly in the 20+ levels that I have been having issues.

Though at least Mia got the Wrathful Gravity offered to her early on and even has Dazzling Staff in her B slot just before hitting those painful levels. Can't tell you how often Gravity has saved my Bacon.

Spoiler

qFosuSB.jpgrIrtkS2.jpgM9v2wOs.jpgNOVyMIY.jpg

I think Elincia is just confused and Oliver needs a better tome. That spd refine isn't doing much for him. But Elincia is basically my only option for dealing with the high res ranged foes. But the Stance plus Bond Seal still leaves her defense very low. Oliver doesn't tank the hits badly but he hits like such a wet noodle against the high res foes. Quite often what happens is Mia attacks and then Oliver drags her back. If needed he can get danced and drag her around some more. Rinse and repeat. Takes a while to whittle folks down that way.

Finished a while ago but I don't think I'll pick any of them up~ God Oliver and his groupies was one of the funnest HoFs yet, tho~

Micaiah: Lv 40+8. Dawn Suzu, Dance, Glimmer, Death Blow 4, Lull Atk/Res, Hone Spd 4, Drive Atk 2

Elincia: Lv 40+1. Seashell (Atk), Dance, Blue Flame, Swift Sparrow 3, Mystic Boost, Threaten Atk/Spd 3, Earth Dance

Oliver: Lv 40+8. Tannenbit (Def), Rally Atk/Def+, Blue Flame, Mirror Impact, Lull Atk/Res, Threaten Atk/Spd 3, Spd Tactic

Mia: Lv 40. Rapport Wand (Wr), Martyr+, Earthwater Balm+, Atk/Spd Bond 4, Live to Serve, Fortify Def 4, Threaten Res