Hall of Forms: The FEH Roguelike mode

Zapp Branniglenn

this game is legit wanting to make Miccy into a +spd meme. 
My hope is she can get Joint drive atk. 

very funny. i wasn't going to use my soul this go around, but Miccy basically got everything i said she needed for me to use the soul. lol. very creepy.(and i didn't even have to fish for it either. they were all natural when it  was her turn).

Elincia with Starfish/Lull atk/spd is fun. 
Olivier with Spooky Censor (WHY COULDN'T THAT COME WHEN I NEEDED IT FOR MIST) warding stance 4 and joint drive atk (pls give this to Miccy, thanks)
and Mia with Kumade/dazzle atn atk/spd bond 4. pretty good. i am just on the final 5 maps. 

i think if i get raurfox i might get it just to be different. but they keep offering me tomato tome. 

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Micaiah has Mirror Impact, Lul atk Res, Harsh Command+, Joint Drive Atk. So yeah, pretty much amazing. I just need a new red tome and a better special than moonbow. 

Mia has atk Spd solo 4, flashlight, Flier formation, not yet ground orders. I will get both and get my Mia to +5. Micaiah to +1.

• 4 weeks later...

Made some pretty good progress for this one so far. Reached Chamber 16 and got useful positionals for the entire team. And it seems like the game wants me to buy Forma Lucina -- she's only missing Fury 4 at this point!

lv. 35 Chrom: Sealed Falchion, Reposition, Death Blow 4, Rouse Atk/Def, Fierce Stance
lv. 33+3 Lucina: Geirskogul, Reposition, Ruptured Sky, Sturdy Impact, Chill Spd, Joint Drive Spd
lv. 30 Grima: Flametongue+, Draw Back
lv. 33 Walhart: Wolf Berg, Swap, Lull Spd/Def, Atk Tactic

I'm not sure if I'll be going for everyone on this HoF, but there are some nice niche builds I'm getting.

Cavalrom:

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_09_25_18_23_23_b

Lancina:

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_09_25_18_03_54_b

Grima:

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_09_25_18_23_31_b

Walhart:

fire_emblem_heroes_2020_09_25_18_23_35_b

Of the four I think Walhart and Grima are the least likely candidates to be forma souls as well as Lancina (I have a +Atk one).  That said I might go for forma Grima if he gets some amazing A skill that'd work nicely with Crafty Fighter.  Cavalrom is probably highly likely and if I do get Lancina she'll probably be for AR purposes and not trait fruited.  Grima will have to be if I do get the forma unit, and probably will be if that's the case.

Lame units this time since I have all of them, well, not Grima anymore because his class disqualifies him. However I could build a very good Chrom early on with his prf. weapon, aether, distant counter and mystic boost. I don't have sword cavalier who can counter from range aside of the already 6000 HV Xander, so I might "buy" him.

Edited by Julian Teehee

I like this one...sort of.

Lucina's putting in major work, Walhart's destroying his foes with barely any inheritance, and Grima...well, he keeps killstealing on Chrom, to such a point that Chrom's not even level 30 yet.

After I finish the Chambers, I'm going to see if I can give Lucina a bunch of powerful skills. I'm planning on possible taking my +10 and putting it on her; a temporary neutral IV that I can change later is a small price to pay for access to a bunch of expensive skills. Ruptured Sky, Atk/Def Unity, Spurn or Even (or Odd) Pulse Tie, one of the Joint Drives...yeah.

6 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

After I finish the Chambers, I'm going to see if I can give Lucina a bunch of powerful skills. I'm planning on possible taking my +10 and putting it on her; a temporary neutral IV that I can change later is a small price to pay for access to a bunch of expensive skills. Ruptured Sky, Atk/Def Unity, Spurn or Even (or Odd) Pulse Tie, one of the Joint Drives...yeah.

Life and Death and Pulse Ties are good support skills, but I would not worry about Ruptured Sky, Unities, Spurns, nor even Joint Drives, unless you want to turn her into a combat unit. The only time I ever use BH!Lucina to fight in Aether Raids is for clean up duty, or if BH!Ike falls on the rare occasion and I try to win with what is left of the team.

I am not a fan of Joint Drives because I think they will release true tier 4 Drives in the future, and spending Orbs on Joint Drives to provide only 1 extra stat point over regular Drives does not seem worth it, and buffing the buffer is pretty pointless in my opinion. The only two situation where I think Joint Drives are useful are on offense when you are using a Wings of Mercy Galeforce team or on defense with lots of Wings or Mercy setup.

20 minutes ago, XRay said:

Life and Death and Pulse Ties are good support skills, but I would not worry about Ruptured Sky, Unities, Spurns, nor even Joint Drives, unless you want to turn her into a combat unit. The only time I ever use BH!Lucina to fight in Aether Raids is for clean up duty, or if BH!Ike falls on the rare occasion and I try to win with what is left of the team.

I am not a fan of Joint Drives because I think they will release true tier 4 Drives in the future, and spending Orbs on Joint Drives to provide only 1 extra stat point over regular Drives does not seem worth it, and buffing the buffer is pretty pointless in my opinion. The only two situation where I think Joint Drives are useful are on offense when you are using a Wings of Mercy Galeforce team or on defense with lots of Wings or Mercy setup.

This is such a broken rhetoric. Why not pick up Joint Drive Spd if you're going to get Lucina anyway? It's not like you can get Drive Spd 4 now through HoF so you pick the next best thing. Currently, for proper support for B!Ike that's joint drive. if you're getting B!ucina anyway, at least get her with what is currently the best support skill. It may be 1 point more than a regular Drive skill, but since there is no way to get a T4 regular drive skill there isn't a better alternative anyway. Not taking something now because they might release something better later is just dumb if you're picking up the hero anyway.

36 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

This is such a broken rhetoric. Why not pick up Joint Drive Spd if you're going to get Lucina anyway? It's not like you can get Drive Spd 4 now through HoF so you pick the next best thing. Currently, for proper support for B!Ike that's joint drive. if you're getting B!ucina anyway, at least get her with what is currently the best support skill. It may be 1 point more than a regular Drive skill, but since there is no way to get a T4 regular drive skill there isn't a better alternative anyway. Not taking something now because they might release something better later is just dumb if you're picking up the hero anyway.

If Joint Drive Spd shows up, then obviously pick it up if there is nothing else better. However, I would not make Joint Drive Spd a priority like Life and Death, Pulse Ties, or Chill Atk/Spd.

Never really got anything amazing on these guys so, I probably won't be using a Soul here~

Chrom: Lv 40+4. Sealed Flachion, Reposition, Galeforce, Distant Counter, Lull Atk/Spd, Fortify Def 4, Fortify Res 3

Lucina: Lv 40+3. Geirskogul (Eff), Rally Atk/Spd+, Vengeance, Fort Def/Res, Mystic Boost, Hone Atk 4, Drive Res 2

Grima: Lv 40+6. Expiration, Pivot, Draconic Aura, Bracing Stance 3, Vengeful Fighter 3, Def Tactic, Close Def

Walmart: Lv 40+1. Wolf Berg, Reposition, Glimmer, Steady Stance 4, Mystic Boost 3, Joint Drive Atk, Drive Spd 2

The Conqueror and Grima were definitely the MVPs

Robin was my hard carry this round. Easily also one of the simplest, earliest complete clears for me thus far. 

He has Bracing Stance 3, Vengeful, Pulse Smoke... +10 early on, has tanked nearly everything. My Lucina is similarly built, running a dual chill instead... and a joint drive? Anyway, she takes care of units Robin would otherwise lose to. Walhart is my sacrificial bait at times, Chrom nothing more than a repositioning bot.

1 hour ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Just watched the video Lu Bu put out. I'm surprised he had the balls to not build up his Grima at all (he only leveled him up to 13 and didn't give him any skills).

FH!M!Robin is pretty slow movement wise, so unless you managed to get him Armor Stride or something early on, it might be difficult to level him up later. I have to Reposition him forward a lot of times or else he is not going to get any kills.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

FH!M!Robin is pretty slow movement wise, so unless you managed to get him Armor Stride or something early on, it might be difficult to level him up later. I have to Reposition him forward a lot of times or else he is not going to get any kills.

It was the opposite for me, honestly. It's true that he was awfully difficult to move around, but he was amazing as bait — especially after he got Expiration.

Actually...since I'm here I might as well describe my team and experience with this round of HoF.

In this round, I challenged myself to give Brave!Lucina as many first kills as possible for the max amount of skills and merges, and she didn't disappoint. I ended up getting her to Level 40 +10 just a day after I finished Chamber 25. As I'm planning on merging my current +10+15 Brave!Lucina into the Forma as soon as this round is over, I'm continuing to give her as many great skills as I can. Right now, she has: Gilt Fork+ (+Spd), Harsh Command+, Dragon Fang, Distant Ward, Even Pulse Tie 3, and Atk/Def Gap 3 (the seal doesn't matter).
The only thing I really need to change is her Special, which I'm trying to replace with Ruptured Sky since it and Blue Flame are the only Specials my current Brave!Lucina doesn't have. I'm also trying to replace Even Pulse Tie with Spurn, but I won't be dissatisfied if I don't end up getting it because the Pulse Tie skills are really good on her in her support builds. I'm mostly satisfied with Atk/Def Gap, though if I can get Atk/Spd Gap that'll be even better. Also, if Spirited Spear is a weapon we can get in this round, I'll replace Gilt Fork with it.

As for Grima, my first post for this round pretty much explains his thing. Lu Bu didn't do Grima, but my Grima didn't let Chrom get much of any experience OR skills most of the way through. It was only when I repeated maps to specifically level Chrom up that he eventually got to Level 40 (and still with barely any skill inheritance). As for Grima's skillset, he managed to get Fort. Def/Res 3, Vengeful Fighter 3, and Threat. Atk/Res 3, making him an extra-powerful Enemy Phase unit that only ever really fell to the biggest badass reds he was forced to go against (and even then, he got to deal significant damage back nearly every time before dying).

Walhart, like Chrom, didn't get much of any skill inheritance, but he really put his back into every battle he took part in. Despite having low Spd, Atk/Spd Solo 4 was a godsend for him; the +7 Atk/Spd it gave him let him survive and even come out on top of so many battles he should've died in.... He also had Odd Pulse Tie 3, which was really helpful in the mid/mid-late Chambers when combined with Brave!Lucina's Even Pulse Tie.

Overall, I have to say I enjoyed this one, and I wouldn't mind doing this kind of challenge again in a later HoF.

For me this is Horsebro emblem. Early on Walhart and Chrom got Joint Drive Speed and Joint Drive Attack respectfully. Both have Lull ATK/DEF. Wallhart has the ATK/SPD Solo and his axe. Chrom apparently doesn't want to have an A skill, but unlike Wallhart he has a non-AoE special. Anyways those two mostly clean up. Grima has hone speed 4 and Harsh Command+ to whip the Horsebros into shape and is the sacrificial lamb who baits out if I can't safely attack and Lucina mostly helps charge up the Horsebros. Though her skill options haven't been bad. Her Lance, Swift Sparrow 3, Wrath, Rouse ATK/DEF

My Grima is still lvl 10, did not use him at all. Well, as AI position bait.

After 42 flags worth of stamina I still haven’t seen joint drive speed, fury4, life and death 4 or fort def red 3 for B!Lucina.

She has a nice rally, It’s curtains and Even pulse tie. But jesus christ she hates an A skill or C skill.

I trained up all three of my Plumerias and she is ready to blow out defense teams! Ha! My Astra BH!Ike is only +3+10, but he is +Spd, so hopefully that should suffice for now until I get him more merges in February. I cannot wait to test the team out next season. Hopefully it will go as smoothly as my Light BH!Ike team.

Wrong thread.

For actual Hall of Form stuff, I got Legion's Axe, Rally Def/Res, Ruptured Sky, Sturdy Stance, Lull Spd/Def, and Threaten Atk/Def. I want to get Lull Atk/Def, but it has not shown up yet.

Edited by XRay

16 hours ago, XRay said:

I trained up all three of my Plumerias and she is ready to blow out defense teams! Ha! My Astra BH!Ike is only +3+10, but he is +Spd, so hopefully that should suffice for now until I get him more merges in February. I cannot wait to test the team out next season. Hopefully it will go as smoothly as my Light BH!Ike team.

What do Plumeria and Brave!Ike have to do with the current round of Hall of Forms? Unless you 're talking about Brave!Lucina being in that team (except you said 3 Plumerias).

I think you posted in the wrong thread XD

30 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

What do Plumeria and Brave!Ike have to do with the current round of Hall of Forms? Unless you 're talking about Brave!Lucina being in that team (except you said 3 Plumerias).

I think you posted in the wrong thread XD

Woops! I just realized I did. I will fix it once I get home. I think I Hall of Forms and Aether Raids thread were right next to each other and I clicked the wrong one.

Finally got Joint Drive speed. Now just a stat boosting A skill. Haven't seen L&D, Fury or Fort Def/Res anywhere at all. Spd+3 however, I have seen 8 times on Lucina's A as an option already.

Next Forma's are worthless to me. 

Ooh! Another Dancer/Singer is nice! No Grail unit though, so Dancer/Singer would be my pick.

A tad disappointed in the lineup for the upcoming HoF. Not because it's a bad lineup, because 3 of the 4 units have a very specific theme, and then there's dancing Xander completely ruining it. Ah whatever... this'll be my chance to get Adrift Camilla to +8 merge with some nice skills if I wanna take it, not like it matters since Byleth made every other offensive flying red mage obsolete...