Hall of Forms: The FEH Roguelike mode

Zapp Branniglenn

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I was thinking on getting S!Veronica with my Forma but I can't get a Rein that isn't Atk/Def for the life of me. 

I wish they would give each slot three or four options to choose from instead of just one. Makes finding the right skills a lot easier.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Sorry what's this about the next hall of forms? Spring Whitewings and Minerva?

...eh, glad I can save one of my Forma Souls for the time being. I already +10ed Palla, not that enthused about Catria or Est, and Minerva... I don't know if that's normal or young Minerva, since I don't have the datamine details on me, but I don't care either way...

Man, I knew Sylgr was underwhelming, but compared to Courtly Fan+ it's a joke. Ylgr easily carried that entire Hall of Forms once she got it.

And of course I'm Forma Souling her. None of the others really speak to me, meanwhile Ylgr was +8 before her Forma soul appeared.

I sure do like the combo of Null Follow-up on weapons and Windsweep...

Has anyone gotten seen Ninja Masakari or any In the Moment Weapons yet? I am trying to get Ninja Masakari for TSOIA!Minerva.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Has anyone gotten seen Ninja Masakari or any In the Moment Weapons yet? I am trying to get Ninja Masakari for TSOIA!Minerva.

I haven't. Maybe our luck is just bad 

AANCLGAABftf.jpg

How is this? I am planning on using my free Forma on her. This is the best I could get. It took so long to get Mystic Boost and that Rein skill because of my atrocious luck.

13 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I haven't. Maybe our luck is just bad 

AANCLGAABftf.jpg

How is this? I am planning on using my free Forma on her. This is the best I could get. It took so long to get Mystic Boost and that Rein skill because of my atrocious luck.

Flora Guide is pretty good. For raw damage output, besides Blade tomes, I think that is the best one, and it works on both phases, so I would keep it. If you want Fury memes, you can also try for Spooky Censor.

Steady Impact is good for Aether Raid offense, and I would keep that over other Impacts since it helps boosts her Spd and Def which is crucial to her survival. In player hands though, I would go for Brazen Atk/Spd 4, but she already has Fury 4, so whether you need both is up to personal preference.

As for the B slot, there are not a lot of good options. Aerobatics and Flier Formation are now in the 4* pool. She could try Sudden Panic, but her HP is not very high. Mystic Boost is probably the least bad option since it is still rare. She cannot run Special Spiral nor Dive Bomb, so she is missing out on some of the fun stuff.

Spd/Res Rein is perfect.

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

Flora Guide is pretty good. For raw damage output, besides Blade tomes, I think that is the best one, and it works on both phases, so I would keep it. If you want Fury memes, you can also try for Spooky Censor.

Steady Impact is good for Aether Raid offense, and I would keep that over other Impacts since it helps boosts her Spd and Def which is crucial to her survival. In player hands though, I would go for Brazen Atk/Spd 4, but she already has Fury 4, so whether you need both is up to personal preference.

As for the B slot, there are not a lot of good options. Aerobatics and Flier Formation are now in the 4* pool. She could try Sudden Panic, but her HP is not very high. Mystic Boost is probably the least bad option since it is still rare. She cannot run Special Spiral nor Dive Bomb, so she is missing out on some of the fun stuff.

Spd/Res Rein is perfect.

Thanks. I haven't seen Brazen 4 yet. So far I've been getting useless skills... It took over 30 tries to get this build on her.

Edited by GuiltyLove

6 hours ago, XRay said:

Yes. My Minerva has it.

I think that's a rare skill to appear, because if you think... All inheritable weapons have 4 different versions, which are the refinements. There is a chance for you to get a +Spd Slaying Axe+, and you also have a chance to get a +Res Slaying Axe+. Since the Ninja Weapons can't be refined, they are only one copy in the pool of weapons. You could say the same for the Prf weapons, but I think those have a higher chance to appear.

27 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. My Minerva has it.

I think that's a rare skill to appear, because if you think... All inheritable weapons have 4 different versions, which are the refinements. There is a chance for you to get a +Spd Slaying Axe+, and you also have a chance to get a +Res Slaying Axe+. Since the Ninja Weapons can't be refined, they are only one copy in the pool of weapons. You could say the same for the Prf weapons, but I think those have a higher chance to appear.

Yeah, I got offered Dragoon Axe a ton of times. Lots of Slaying Hammers and Poleaxes too. She has Slaying Hammer right now. Have not gotten a lot of Special Heroes Weapons though. I think I got Hagoita and Huge Fan once, and I turned down Huge Fan cause I thought I needed Slaying Hammer for armor enemies later on, but not a lot showed up.

9 hours ago, XRay said:

My Minerva has the Ninja Masakari, yeah. Pretty early on too, like before entering the Lunatic halls if not in the Lunatic halls, and she is exceedingly strong with it (also A/S Rein, which helps)

I dunno when they would have been first available in HoF, but i've not seen any of the others on other units, though in fairness the only units I've really looked on were Tsubasa and Mamori, and on Tsubasa not really all that hard.

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

My Minerva has the Ninja Masakari, yeah. Pretty early on too, like before entering the Lunatic halls if not in the Lunatic halls, and she is exceedingly strong with it (also A/S Rein, which helps)

I dunno when they would have been first available in HoF, but i've not seen any of the others on other units, though in fairness the only units I've really looked on were Tsubasa and Mamori, and on Tsubasa not really all that hard.

I see. I guess I will stick with the easiest difficulty since all I am seeing in the higher tiers are Refined Weapons.

Okay... I cleared all the halls.

I got Ninja Masakari, Rally Atk/Spd+, Ruptured Sky, Atk/Spd Solo4, and Atk/Spd Rein on Minerva. As a failsafe, she has Mystic Boost in her B slot.

I now have a week to get Dive Bomb.
Yes I know it's a slightly niche skill, but it's not like there's any better B slots for a flier like Mini Minerva.

Edited by Xenomata

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

I now have a week to get Dive Bomb.
Yes I know it's a slightly niche skill, but it's not like there's any better B slots for a flier like Mini Minerva.

I hope you can get that for her.

It's Dive Bomb or Wyvern Flight the best options for her.

Still no Ninja Masakari, and I have been doing Normal and Hard difficulties. I got offered Firesweep Axe twice and Emerald Axe once. Everything else were Refineable Weapons. I have Dragoon Axe on her right now so Dragoon Axe would stop spamming me.

Only one day left with three more attempts tomorrow. I hope I can get Ninja Masakari, but it feels like I might not even get it.

— — — — — — —

No Ninja Masakari. The last thing that showed up was Deck Swabber, so I went with that instead.

Edited by XRay

Ugh... no Dive Bomb or Wyvern Flight. I did get Alert Stance, so I took that. Distant Counter was also offered to me, but I wanna use Mininerva with her Masakari so I skipped it. Not like it's that big a loss compared to dropping AS Solo 4, since Hector is a 4* special summon now and DC is decently common for a 5* lock.

...oh well, probably woulda used Desperation anyway.

Man I looked at that comment I made earlier... didn't age well, eh? Mininerva is less than a day away from being not just my next 5* +10, but my first +10 of a Forma Souled unit. Wild, and all it took me to change my mind was a reminder the Ninja Masakari existed...

Edited by Xenomata

34 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Sturdy Impact came up as an option for Spring Est. Right now she has Steady Impact, so I am debating if I should replace Steady with Sturdy. Any thoughts?

I personally would still lean towards Steady Impact, as the Spd boost helps her deal with high Spd units running Null Follow-Up when she under AI control. Sturdy Impact is still nice under AI control, but Steady Impact is better in my opinion.

If you plan to use her yourself, then she already comes with Fury. Brazen Atk/Spd 3 is also in the 4* pool now, so if you want a Tier 3 A skill that rivals most Tier 4 A skills, that would be your best option. I would not use any of the Impacts if you are using controlling her yourself.

• 1 month later...

I cannot kid, on the last possible battle I could have done for this Hall of Forms I got Distant Counter on Celica, just like I wanted.

Brazen Atk/Spd 4 might be rarer, but anytime I can avoid using DC fodder is a good time for me. She will also be taking Ninja Katana, Harsh Command+, Galeforce, Spurn, and Time's Pulse with her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a one-day clear! Been a while since the last time I've done that.

Working on loading up Mareeta with good skills in case I decide to use a Forma Soul on her. Saias was my other strongest unit here.

CDPLvBA.pngXrgtBbC.png

QIqpctK.png3E14Zfr.pnghlIAENP.png

On 4/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, Rinco said:

Does anyone know if B Duel Flying 4 is on this Hall of Forms skill pool?

Duel skills and Aether Raids exclusive skills (like AR-D Atk/Spd and Disarm Trap) do not appear in Hall of Forms.

17 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Duel skills and Aether Raids exclusive skills (like AR-D Atk/Spd and Disarm Trap) do not appear in Hall of Forms.

Lol, I never noticed it. Thanks!

Guess I'll have to wait for a useful unit to spend my Forma on, then.