Support Grinding - Completing the Event Log

I wrote something about support grinding in here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gb8MjaF8NgkuXYECwFJydqpi8gd5VD9Ge4wMqqtVCKE/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a summary:

• During your first run, increasing professor level to A+ should be a top priority (gardening, fishing, meals, choir, etc.). Then, abuse your 3 battle points and 3 adjutants to farm easy support points between all your units. Aim to reach A-rank with all of your units, but continue to gain support points past this threshold.
  • Use New Game+ with another gender to unlock S-supports for your original gender using renown. For units that can be S-supported with either gender, you must select them as an S-support first. Therefore, it is optimal to choose only bisexual characters as your S-support that you have not unlocked yet, as you can buy everything else without viewing them.
  • Some units are route-exclusive; prioritize those units first. Your first S-supports should be Edelgard in CF, Gilbert in AM, and Rhea in SS. Male Byleth is preferred for VW/CF/AM in order to purchase S-supports for Claude, Hubert, Dimitri and Dedue with New Game+; female Byleth for SS route. Sothis must be S-supported twice.
  • In order to complete the support log, you must play through final missions at a minimum of 9 times. VW/SS final mission is best for this due to one map, as opposed to two in CF/AM. Every route must be played through at least once.
  • The game automatically unlocks the support in the event log as soon as it is purchased, no need to save your file.
  • If you wish to unlock all Goddess Tower scenes, you must play through all three routes in part 1 up to chapter 9 as female Byleth. For male Byleth, simply recruiting everyone during the Black Eagles route will work.
  • Two music tracks are only unlockable with Japanese voiceover - one vocal song in chapter 9, and the end credits theme.

Any feedback is appreciated. I may be missing essential information here and there. Thank you to all the resources that currently exist.

Edited by Fire Flower

These are good tips. I auto battled my way through my second playthrough but I took care to nab supports that made sense. I had female Byleth so I A supported everybody and married Hubert since that's only possible on CF. I don't aspire to complete the support/event logs at this moment, but maybe some day, The only Fire Emblem I completed the support log for is Sacred Stones since that can be done in a single playthrough. 

There's one thing that doesn't seem to be mentioned: Byleth doesn't get as much support points on battlefield compared to others, so adjutant grinding should be reserved for others and Byleth should focus on spamming gifts and sharing meals.

Also, on the topic of gifts, note that only one of each gift items can be bought per month, and they do not accumulate (i.e. you cannot buy 2 of the same gift just because you didn't buy it the last month).