FE Binding Blade Chapter 20Bx help

Maddie

I don't have any restore staffs every turn one of my characters usually the OP ones gets berserked and kills my units. I can figure out which mage has the berserk staff as I don't want to wast sleep and silence on all the mages trying to find the one. I just hate how there are berserk staffs every map now.

You can't check their inventories? There's no need to Sleep/Silence them all to find out who has what.

Anyway, short of hoping for the best with the RNG (or maybe if so), it's best to use high Res units as bait since it means the staves will have less accuracy against them. A good candiate is Fa, since she's guaranteed to have at least 26 Res (6 from base, 20 from her Dragonstone). So unless the stone has been used up or you no longer have her... have you tried with her?

Unless the problem is that even with low accuracy you still have your units get Berserked.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Do you have any Pure Water? Try having your highest resistance unit use it if so.

I realised that Niime has enough resistance to accurately avoid the staff. I didn't think of that before as Lillina dodging the staff was a hit or miss chance and it wasn't reliable. Completed the chapter with ease after wasting the staff. I think I will be prepared for the next few chapters since I still have my sleep and restore staffs.

Edited by Edegard1902

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 7:30 PM, Edegard1902 said:

I can't advance because I don't know to staffs range so I can't even bait the mage to use to staff constantly.

Press A twice on the unit for staff range. Alternatively in FE6 staff range is 5+Mag/2 (round down)