New event calendar (October-November 2019)

DarkAlf

Back-to-back New Heroes banners huh. Now that's what I like to see. I wonder if the November 6 banner will be just a regular New Heroes banner to finish Book 3 off or will it be Farfetched Heroes. Personally I think they will finish Book 3 off first and the second banner in November will also be a New Heroes banner for Farfetched Heroes. Farfetched is almost here and I can't wait to see who they have chosen for that. Good thing every other banner on the calendar looks easy to skip.

Also, lol at that Alm and Faye BHB. Can we expect that banner to be Alm, B!Alm and Faye for the banner?

Alm and Faye BHB? teehee

hmm Null Skills...
Null Followup: Hilda, MCorrin,, Evil Mareeta
Null Disrupt: Nailah 

so it could be HIlda, Mareeta, Nailah. 

Please for the love of, letme just get Mias quickly. 
(and let new heroes not be something i need/want)

I want a HIlda. 

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

>Lost Lore gone

>YESSSSSS!!!!

>Rokkr Sieges gone

>NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wait what?! 😧 Nooo! I liked Lost Lore... 😞 It was a celebration of the specific games...

Also, @daisy jane, did you mean Adrift M!Corrin? If so, I hope I can get him. I have enough blue dragonstone users already, but I like his design and I kind of want to collect all the male ketes. Also, Hilda eh? I do need a +spd version of her... Nailah would be welcome, too.

Hmm Heroes with Guard skills... Who would that be? Looking forward to that upcoming Forging Bonds event, the new hero events, the upcoming TT (for Rolf!) and the Halloween banner revivals. 🙂 Hopefully I can finally get the units I've been wanting from them... Ah, and the Legendary banner. I want my Valentine's Ike!

Edited by Mercakete

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

>Lost Lore gone

>YESSSSSS!!!!

>Rokkr Sieges gone

>NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What's so bad about Lost Lore? It's practically free rewards and you barely even have to do anything. Plus it's got some nice little pocket sized stories too.

39 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Hmm Heroes with Guard skills... Who would that be?

For clarity, Reddit says this banner is referring to Close Guard and Distant Guard, not Guard, based on the Japanese event calendar.

As usual, I hope one of those New Heroes banners has Sylvain! I'd love to have him around the holidays, that's for sure. Or at the very least, someone I'd like a lot, as Kieran, Marcia, and Sain are way up there in characters I want most too.

Otherwise, nothing real interesting to note here, honestly. I would think that the voting gauntlet will be Halloween themed, but it runs past Halloween, so yeah. This one's a complete mystery to me.

What seems likeliest to be Farfetched in November has a FB right at the start meaning that if there is a free unit then they're the 3rd place of the men's or women's division of unreleased new heroes at that time.

Edited by redlight

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, I do believe the calendar might be a day off regarding certain events. Or am I mistaken?

Depending on when you notice the mistake, it helps to know that Daylight Savings in America ends at 2:00 am on November 3rd Pacific Time.
I do not claim to know what'll happen when DLS ends, but I think the daily reset will be affected, which also means that event start/end dates will be altered as well.

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

What's so bad about Lost Lore? It's practically free rewards and you barely even have to do anything. Plus it's got some nice little pocket sized stories too.

It disturb my bedtime is what  so bad. Touken Ranbu has similar mechanic and it's permanent mechanic, not a mode, so I don't have to be wary at what time I should pick up my scouting squad everyday. Besides, back in TR even finished each scouting actually gives summoning currency when you only get orbs at each first clear of areas in LL.Furthermore. I don't like short stories. I like long ones, preferably meaningful/emotional and spoilery ones. Nevermind the launch of LL and HoF doesn't give us event launch 20 orbs . And the free rewards clause seems to be most believable if all event run at once. GC, HoF, RS all used their own stamina, and LL units still can be used on other modes, and that's whole lotta  orbs. If they rotate between months? LL is mere 7 orbs, HOF 15, GC 16 for me (bc I never reached tier 25 there), RS 18. If the pairs is HoF and GC and LL and RS, that's 31 and 25. RS itself yield a lot of orb.... the problem is the LL, see?

33 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Depending on when you notice the mistake, it helps to know that Daylight Savings in America ends at 2:00 am on November 3rd Pacific Time.
I do not claim to know what'll happen when DLS ends, but I think the daily reset will be affected, which also means that event start/end dates will be altered as well.

I mean

Today's the 11th, which implies that Rutger's revival and one of the Halloween banners should've returned. Unless my game is bugged, neither has happened, so the calendar is a day off.

And yeah, I get that the calendar runs through DST time change, but in all fairness the majority of the calendar's timespan does not cover DST.

1 hour ago, redlight said:

What seems likeliest to be Farfetched in November has a FB right at the start meaning that if there is a free unit then they're the 3rd place of the men's or women's division of unreleased new heroes at that time.

If you look at the fine print of the calendar published today, it says all times are in Pacific Standard Time, which is GMT-8. If you look at last month's calendar, it says the times are in Pacific Daylight Time, which is GMT-7.

The daily reset happens at 4pm JST, which is GMT+9, and Japan does not have daylight saving at all. This means reset is at midnight PDT, but 11pm *on the previous day* in PST. Therefore any calendar published in PST will be 1 day off from those published in PDT.

EDIT: Totally quoted the wrong person, sorry.

Edited by Humanoid

20 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

It disturb my bedtime is what  so bad. Touken Ranbu has similar mechanic and it's permanent mechanic, not a mode, so I don't have to be wary at what time I should pick up my scouting squad everyday. Besides, back in TR even finished each scouting actually gives summoning currency when you only get orbs at each first clear of areas in LL.Furthermore. I don't like short stories. I like long ones, preferably meaningful/emotional and spoilery ones. Nevermind the launch of LL and HoF doesn't give us event launch 20 orbs . And the free rewards clause seems to be most believable if all event run at once. GC, HoF, RS all used their own stamina, and LL units still can be used on other modes, and that's whole lotta  orbs. If they rotate between months? LL is mere 7 orbs, HOF 15, GC 16 for me (bc I never reached tier 25 there), RS 18. If the pairs is HoF and GC and LL and RS, that's 31 and 25. RS itself yield a lot of orb.... the problem is the LL, see?

It disturbed your bedtime? Lol

Small tip. If you are keen squeezing every crystal you can plan ahead and do 4h/12h runs so that the 20h run will cover your bedtime.

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmm, I do believe the calendar might be a day off regarding certain events. Or am I mistaken?

Looks like it, yeah.

With the number of events we have now, it seems like some are changing to every two months.

I'm guessing the Null banner is Mareeta/Nailah/Hilda, which looks solid to me. I'll probably pull for Mareeta and take a shot at Hilda while I'm there.

Edited by Othin

3 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Could it be? I have plans for such a banner.

lol. dish!

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Wait what?! 😧 Nooo! I liked Lost Lore... 😞 It was a celebration of the specific games...

Also, @daisy jane, did you mean Adrift M!Corrin? If so, I hope I can get him. I have enough blue dragonstone users already, but I like his design and I kind of want to collect all the male ketes. Also, Hilda eh? I do need a +spd version of her... Nailah would be welcome, too.

yah adrift corrin. :)

I liked Lost Lore Too. the best mode. I am not crying over the loss of Rokkr though. give me GC anytime. (the one event i'm actually good at).

a huge part of me is hoping HIlda isn't on this banner only because i wanna saaaveee. but i need hilda. (so like. a rando 3% free pull best ivs/neutral is good w/me game!).

if the banner is distant/close guard then it's

Veronica, Mufasa and Lagearn. (man I want some DD4..)