New event calendar (October-November 2019)

DarkAlf

I'm guessing the two New Heroes banners on the schedule are both regular ones and will have the last two chapters of Book 3. Farfetched will probably be the late November New Heroes banner, with Book 4 starting in December.

Interesting, interesting. Null Skills is probably Nailah, Mareeta, and Hilda. Guard Skills will be Veronica, Mufasa, and Laegjarn, IIRC, no other non-seasonal or Legendary has CG or DG. 

Alm and Faye BHB is highly amusing.

Trick or Defeat lasts a long while. Hopefully I can get Elise quickly on her Revival and still have some orbs to try for Jakob. Maaayybe get a Mia from Land's Bounty.

Two New Heroes Banners is cool, I guess. One may be Farfetched and the other could be a new 3H Banner.

No Rokkr is disappointing. I want more Accessories~

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Guard Skills will be Veronica, Mufasa, and Laegjarn, IIRC, no other non-seasonal or Legendary has CG or DG. 

Yeah, this has to be the case. Seasonal Felicia/Ephraim/Berkut/Lyn, Legendary Lucina, and Kronya/Death Knight as GHBs are the only others with them.

Interesting indeed, we probably will be done with Book 3 before the release of Brave Redux 2019; I wonder what contains the November Banner, the October Banner is not a thematic banner, because it has a character icon for Chapter 12; and that character looks different of what we would expect from a Heroes Banner.

10 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Interesting indeed, we probably will be done with Book 3 before the release of Brave Redux 2019; I wonder what contains the November Banner, the October Banner is not a thematic banner, because it has a character icon for Chapter 12; and that character looks different of what we would expect from a Heroes Banner.

Huh, different in what way?

Oh right, you can get accessories from Rokkr Sieges. I never managed to achieve this. 😞 It's a cool one, too... Fantastic for the new Halloween units, actually, now that I think about it.

@daisy jane Thanks for the clarification on the banners! I'm in a similar boat. Trying to save for Valeintine's Ike, but I also need DC fodder and I never seem to have orbs in October, despite loving the Halloween designs. I think my only Halloween units are Sakura (I kept pulling for Jakob and she kept appearing, but I won't complain since cherry blossom kitty is cute and her unique weapon is handy), Dorcas, Hector (lucked out on him super early on), Illyana (lucked out again when I was seeing if I could +1 my Hector - I couldn't) and (soon to be) Rolf. Rolf will maybe be spoiled to death and put into my growing child army.Thinking about supporting him with Valentine's Mist because they're friends and they're cute. Speaking of units I need to spend orbs on, though, I'm going to want to get Lif when he comes out, too... And I still need Sothis...

I really hope I get a DC fodder unit soon, though; My Dancing Berkut needs it so bad. x_x

Looking at the upcoming banners, I would love to pull Faye from the Alm+Faye BHB banner. I assume Celica will ColorShare red? Random, but I still do not have one, and I am not too sure if we will get the Revival Banners repeated.

Everything else seems pretty passable thankfully. I want to save orbs again!

12 hours ago, daisy jane said:

lol. dish!

On my old iPad I have a +4 Mareeta and over a thousand orbs accumulated over the past 5 months...

Edited by Baldrick

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Huh, different in what way?

Well, it doesn't look like any of the OCs, it's definitely an older character (or maybe a 3H character).

Ugh... Caineghis shares focus with Veronica on the Guard banner... Veronica who I already have. Don't know if I'll end up pulling on that one.

• Already have Lute so I can pass on that banner.
  • Trick or Defeat has Sakura but I don't really need dagger valor at this point so I can pull grey for the free pull and move on.
  • I have both Alm, Faye and just anyone anyone from SoV that they'd put in the 3rd spot so that's a safe pass.

That leaves a few banners still. The Null banner is tough, more Nailahs are always nice but if she shares a color with M!Corrin blue is a safe pass. Then there's Hilda who would be really nice to pass and if Corrin's there it'll be with her or Mareeta or it'll be both of them if he's not there. I'd really like a Mareeta honestly... That's a really nice banner.

Then there's the current halloween banner I still have 5 tickets for, the Lands Bounty Banner, the New Heroes banner and of course the legendary banner. Yikes. 

It'll be a tough month to save. Wonder how things are going to turn out... I'll talk about the other content later perhaps.

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Oh right, you can get accessories from Rokkr Sieges. I never managed to achieve this. 😞 It's a cool one, too... Fantastic for the new Halloween units, actually, now that I think about it.

@daisy jane Thanks for the clarification on the banners! I'm in a similar boat. Trying to save for Valeintine's Ike, but I also need DC fodder and I never seem to have orbs in October, despite loving the Halloween designs. I think my only Halloween units are Sakura (I kept pulling for Jakob and she kept appearing, but I won't complain since cherry blossom kitty is cute and her unique weapon is handy), Dorcas, Hector (lucked out on him super early on), Illyana (lucked out again when I was seeing if I could +1 my Hector - I couldn't) and (soon to be) Rolf. Rolf will maybe be spoiled to death and put into my growing child army.Thinking about supporting him with Valentine's Mist because they're friends and they're cute. Speaking of units I need to spend orbs on, though, I'm going to want to get Lif when he comes out, too... And I still need Sothis...

I really hope I get a DC fodder unit soon, though; My Dancing Berkut needs it so bad. x_x

doesn't Berkut have DC already in his weapon?

7 hours ago, Baldrick said:

On my old iPad I have a +4 Mareeta and over a thousand orbs accumulated over the past 5 months...

ahh i see! GOOD LUCK (If she's there)

Rokkr is gone?

This is a shame because it was an easy and fun game to collect orbs.

Rather wished Aether Raids would vanish.

Another banner with Hilda would be really tempting since I can save my,orbs while Halloween. I just need one more copy of her to fix my +spd / -atk version. 

Edited by Ingrid Brandl Galatea

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

doesn't Berkut have DC already in his weapon?

ahh i see! GOOD LUCK (If she's there)

Fallen Berkut has DC in his weapon, Dancing Berkut does not.

9 minutes ago, Ingrid Brandl Galatea said:

Rokkr is gone?

This is a shame because it was an easy and fun game to collect orbs.

Rather wished Aether Raids would vanish.

Another banner with Hilda would be really tempting since I can save my,orbs while Halloween. I just need one more copy of her to fix my +spd / -atk version. 

Rokkr Sieges is not gone. It's still in the event list, unlike Tap Battle, which is actually gone. It's just not in this specific month.

I think those new heroes banners might just be farfetched heroes 3 and book 3 OCs banner. (Lif, Hel and.. Thor? Or Alm's dad? One of them could be an upcoming Mythic/legendary too, though)

17 hours ago, Othin said:

Rokkr Sieges is not gone. It's still in the event list, unlike Tap Battle, which is actually gone. It's just not in this specific month.

Wait what?! Tap Battle is gone forever?! I thought they were just taking a break! 😧

14 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Wait what?! Tap Battle is gone forever?! I thought they were just taking a break! 😧

Apparently it's not actually gone, since the Event Calendar mentions another one starting in a week. So I don't know why it's not on the list.