★Tempest Trial+: A Child's Wish (Oct 14th)★

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trial+ will start on October 14th, title "A Child's Wish"!

Tempest-Trials-A-Childs-Wish.jpg

Our TT reward unit is Rolf: Tricky Archer and he is a Colorless Bow Cavalry unit.

News-Tempest-Trials-A-Childs-Wish-Bonus-Heroes.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are: H! Hector&Lilina, H! L'Arachel, H!Gozla, H! Ilyana, H! Rolf, Hector, L'Arachel and Oscar.

Hero-banner-Rolf-Tricky-Archer.jpg
40 HP / 30 Atk / 36 Spd / 28 Def / 23 Res - BST: 157

32px-Icon_Class_Neutral_Bow.png?itok=MlT Candlewax Bow+ (Mt 12, Rng 2): Effective against flying foes. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.
DvAffEI.png Shove: Pushes target ally 1 space away.
50px-Desperation_3.png?itok=ihGn5pgn Desperation 3: If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before for can counterattack. (5★)
Odd-Spd-Wave-3.png?itok=I6ObnOxc Odd Spd Wave 3: At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.

And remember, the rewards are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs
latest?cb=20170204105858 11,000 Hero Feathers;
latest?cb=20181224023557 1 Anima Blessing;
50px-Defiant_Atk_3.png Defiant Atk 1 Seal;
Swift_Stance_2.png Swift Stance 1 Seal;
Chill%20Def%203.png Chill Def 1 Seal;
4 ★ Rolf: Tricky Archer;
5 ★ Rolf: Tricky Archer;

FINAL MAP:

Spoiler

A_Childs_Wish_TT.png

Hero-banner-Ilyana-Treat-Harvester.jpg
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
66 HP / 59 Atk / 28 Spd / 36 Def / 45 Res

32px-Icon_Class_Blue_Tome.png?itok=Lpt1x Spooky Censer+ (Mt 12, Rng 2): Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.
Special.png Iceberg (CD: 3): Boost damage by 50% of unit's Res.
30px-Attack_Res_Plus_2.png?itok=6IC5O1ET Attack/Res 2: Grants Atk/Res+2.
29px-Atk-Res-Gap-3.png Atk/Res Gap 3: At start of turn, grants Atk/Res+6 to ally with the highest Atk/Res total for 1 turn (excludes unit)

Good Luck in your TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to ★Tempest Trial+: A Child's Wish (Oct 14th)★
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward using Rolf in his TTs. Just a Hinata and he is ready (I might add Bonfire and SPD refine). He won't see much use outside of this event though. 

My Oscar, L'Arachel and perhaps even Hector will see some action. Oscar and L'Arachel might get their first merge. 

4 minutes ago, Azuni said:

Funny how from the datamine final map picture it looks like they removed Bold Fighter so people wouldn't complain about it
(unless the datamine just didn't put the proper skills)

Thank fuck for that. I still have war flashbacks of the Picnic Fiora TT bossfight and trying to autobattle that.

Now the game suddenly spams with bow cavaliers!? 

Anyways I like Rolf's skill set. Fury + desperation is always a nice combo to have (would be preferable on melee units because of galeforce, but oh well...). 36 speed is not too bad for desperation shenigans and he also has odd speed wave. 

Since I foddered Louise's attack / speed bond, I will definitely build and use Rolf. Unironically I think he is the second best unit of all Halloween units 2019 skill wise. 

Until that I will use revular L'Arachel as bonus unit. I also have pulled a regular Hector today, but I will give distant counter to a newer unit. Just the question who... 

I can't wait to get Rolf! I've been waiting for more Greil Mercs and he's one of them! 😄 Now just add Boyd soon so we can have all three brothers! Poor Boyd doesn't deserve to be left out. He'd hate that anyway. lol In fact, he'd hate that he's the last brother to get in and that Rolf got in first. XD

Which is honestly kinda funny because he's the first of the three you meet in-game. Boyd is first seen in PoR's prologue and then Rolf and Oscar appear later.

Edited by Anacybele

35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I can't wait to get Rolf! I've been waiting for more Greil Mercs and he's one of them! 😄 Now just add Boyd soon so we can have all three brothers! Poor Boyd doesn't deserve to be left out. He'd hate that anyway. lol In fact, he'd hate that he's the last brother to get in and that Rolf got in first. XD

Which is honestly kinda funny because he's the first of the three you meet in-game. Boyd is first seen in PoR's prologue and then Rolf and Oscar appear later.

I would like Boyd just because he's an axe unit. We need more of them.

Same for Nolan, who I want more.

21 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I would like Boyd just because he's an axe unit. We need more of them.

Same for Nolan, who I want more.

Oh yeah, that too. We always seem to be in need of more axe units.

Looks like I'm running a cavalry team and will have an easy time running TT on autopilot. Once I get the feathers and flowers out of Rolf his Odd Speed Wave is getting handed over to Ayra since she would love that skill.

Too bad Iyana doesn't have Bold Fighter. I don't have any problem with that, since in Picnic Flora's case, she also had a armored unit adjacent to her and here... no armored units outside Ilyana. Not that I had problems with Flora that time... Lukas was able to tank her pretty easily.

The seals are... something. Chill Def is amazing! I will improve this one right away once I get it. Defiant Atk will be forgotten, alongside almost every single SA seal after the first ones, and Swift Stance is... ok, I guess. I can see it have its uses. I will improve this one as well.

Rolf looks to be a great unit. I will definitely will use him, alongside OG L'Arachel, and 2 more cavalry units.

So this means Rolf is likely the main focus of the mini Tempest story. That's nice. 

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Now just add Boyd soon so we can have all three brothers! Poor Boyd doesn't deserve to be left out.

Actually Boyd already made it in. Hector and Lilina aren't the only dual units. Rolf brought his brothers for the ride too....as pumpkins. One of his pumpkins has Boyd's headband and spiky green hairs 😄

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Actually Boyd already made it in. Hector and Lilina aren't the only dual units. Rolf brought his brothers for the ride too....as pumpkins. One of his pumpkins has Boyd's headband and spiky green hairs 😄

Wait, what?

*looks*

Oh wow, I CAN kinda see the resemblance! lol And the other pumpkin has squinty eyes like Oscar too. XD That is adorable!

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So this means Rolf is likely the main focus of the mini Tempest story. That's nice

[Datamine spoilers]

Spoiler

He isn't. The title is referring to Lilina. Rolf (and Ilyana for that matter) don't even show up in the dialogue.

I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't mind the Defiant Atk seal. Using this with Bonus Doubler means that you get a total +14 Atk. Using another Defiant skill in your A slot, like Defiant Spd, gives you +7 in both stats each turn. Vengeance users have a new tool to work with. Wrazzle-Dazzle Staff units with Atk/Spd Push 4 have a tool to become even more offensive, especially if they use Miracle to keep themselves alive. Anyone using Wrath can use the Atk gained from this in combination with its +10 damage.

It's all in how you use the skills.

I planned to SP grind armors, but outside of Eirika, most of mine need skills more than they need hp. 

Fury bow goes great with cavalry healer, might try to throw together a last minute horse team, but I haven’t pulled for horses since CYL 2, so putting together a whole team will be rough.

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I totally agree, but it's more than just "he's a member of the club so he's cool" for me. I like all the GM's on individual basis, and how they relate to each other the most! Rolf's a cute sweetie. As far as his connections go, I'm not only looking forward to Boyd coming to Heroes, but Shinon, too! And, of course, if you have Shinon, you need Gatrie. We can't leave out Rhys, either. And of course, the one I always give my CYL votes to: Elena. I want to be able to play her so bad! And complete the GM family! =D

FE9/10/13 minor spoilers follow:

Also, remember when Gatrie talks to Shinon about this girl who took all his money "to help her ailing mother" or whoever? I've had this theory for a while, but I wonder if that was Heather from FE10. Ever since the theory was born, I'd shipped those two (even though I know they don't have an ending together.) They look good together, and I liked the idea of them amending their differences and Heather seeing a charm in Gatrie's relentless trust (after all, I doubt many people she's tricked are willing to trust her after the fact.) It seems to me like they really could have had something special.

On the other hand, I also wanted to support Emmeryn with Gangrel to S for the lol's (for whatever reason, I just couldn't take Awakening seriously. Maybe it's because Chrom just seemed like a fusion of Marth and Ike to me and I couldn't see him any other way), so eh. (Also, was disappointed to find out I couldn't.) Take my daydreaming with a grain of salt, I suppose.

25 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I totally agree, but it's more than just "he's a member of the club so he's cool" for me. I like all the GM's on individual basis, and how they relate to each other the most! Rolf's a cute sweetie. As far as his connections go, I'm not only looking forward to Boyd coming to Heroes, but Shinon, too! And, of course, if you have Shinon, you need Gatrie. We can't leave out Rhys, either. And of course, the one I always give my CYL votes to: Elena. I want to be able to play her so bad! And complete the GM family! =D 

Oh, I like all the Greil Mercs to some degree too! ...Well, can't say I'm a fan of Mia or Soren. Though I don't dislike Mia as much as I used to. And Soren does have a good backstory. but I do like all the others and I think they're the best group in the series!