★Tempest Trial+: A Child's Wish (Oct 14th)★

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, redlight said:

Woah. Rolf at full force fury is really amazing

Mind elaborating? I haven't thought of how to build mine yet.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

probably Fury 3 + Fury Bow (desperation) and brazen atk/spd in the SS. a lot of power on PP

Ah, right; I forgot about the fury effect on these weapons. Reminds me of my PoR run, where he wound up being better than any other bow user I had. He was an ironic killer.

Yup. I'll try throwing some brazen on the kid. Maybe throw some vengeance or something, too. In a way, similar to what I did with my Original Alm.

Reyson is so stupidly good with the new weapons.  Which is fortunate, since I finally got Dozla.

Current team is Lucina, Legendary Tiki, Reyson, and Dozla.  Tiki's there because I needed a magical blue armor thing that can counter at range.  Lucina heals what Reyson doesn't.  Dozla just Does Stuff, though he needs a better B slot skill (perhaps Bowbreaker).

10 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Ah, right; I forgot about the fury effect on these weapons. Reminds me of my PoR run, where he wound up being better than any other bow user I had. He was an ironic killer.

Yup. I'll try throwing some brazen on the kid. Maybe throw some vengeance or something, too. In a way, similar to what I did with my Original Alm.

If i ever get some more Hinatas at 4* (I don't feel like promoting anything my feathers are all for projects at the moment), I might do double  Fury. i mean go big/go home right? (it could also help with some map sweeps. (singing cav when?)

22 hours ago, redlight said:

Woah. Rolf at full force fury is really amazing

try a +10 +res Norne (now that she is a 4 Star i believe) with Fury and Rolfs bow:
46 HP/ 42 Atk (weapon Mt excluded / 46 Spd / 41 Def / 40 Res

No blessings or seal. can go higher up with a Fury Seal if they ever release it or with Fury 4. Could be nice for AR defense Teams. 20 Recoil damage, with a counter hit i can see her being put down to wings of mercy range for other units.

But that doesnt matter with Duo-Skills and Hector anyway

20 hours ago, eclipse said:

Reyson is so stupidly good with the new weapons.

Reyson is...? But he can't inherit any of them...unless you meant he makes a good ally to people who have the weapons.

What should have happened is Roy and  Eliwood are also available as duo units, and at the end if the paralogue, Hector should say something among the linds of "Lilina, promise me you'll be with me forever."  "Of course daddy!" And then Eliwood would shpw up up and be like "t'sup, Hector?" And thrn Roy and Lilina leave to go get candy and Hector tries to beat up Eliwood.

It'd be a good reference to Fe7

15 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Reyson is...? But he can't inherit any of them...unless you meant he makes a good ally to people who have the weapons.

Reyson/Leanne have an aura heal, which can patch up the self-inflicted damage of the new weapons.  So as long as you're not trying to solo a stage with Rolf, healing isn't as big of a deal.