Help required!

I just finished FE 7 and FE8, so i decided to play FE genealogy of the holy war since i watched th Beyond polygons´s video, I´m in chapter 2 but i also wanted to play FE3 because its the remake of FE1+more story, the emulator the i´ve always used is SNESGT and I´ve been play genealogy on it but it couldnt open neither FE3 nor FE tharcia776, some people on internet said that Snes9X could open them so i downloaded it and it can run other snes games but as SNESGT, it couldnt run FE3 and F5, Can somebody help me with this problem please? I really want play those FE games.

What patch are you using for FE5?. If you're using Project Exile, you need an unmodified Japanese ROM, with checksum values of File MD5 C3FD1CAD754256D7A013864D917F47FA File SHA-1 75B504921D08E313FF58150E40121AC701884517 and File CRC32 FC519952.  You can use this tool (https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1002/) to check the checksum of your original rom.