Boku No/My Hero Academia Season 4 starts today!

Corrobin

52 minutes ago, Flere210 said:

After reading the manga my current mood is "wake me up halfway trough season 5" tbh. However, there is a scene at the end of the arc i really want to watch. I will just say that imo Shigaraki is the best and most original thing out of MHA.

I understand your feelings, I can't wait for the current/recent manga events to happen in the anime, but still, what we're currently getting is really hype.

4 hours ago, Flere210 said:

After reading the manga my current mood is "wake me up halfway trough season 5" tbh. However, there is a scene at the end of the arc i really want to watch. I will just say that imo Shigaraki is the best and most original thing out of MHA.

He is probably one of my favourite fictional villains currently and probably my 2nd favourite character after Bakugo.

6 hours ago, Flere210 said:

I assume you're caught up on the manga? I have a question.

I've put the manga on hold;

Spoiler

Last thing I remember was the concert they did for Eri and Endeavor having his big fight to convince people that he's worthy of being the number 1. 

Now I'm curious

1. Do we know who the traitor is?

11 hours ago, Hekselka said:

I assume you're caught up on the manga? I have a question.

I've put the manga on hold;

Reveal hidden contents

Last thing I remember was the concert they did for Eri and Endeavor having his big fight to convince people that he's worthy of being the number 1. 

Now I'm curious

1. Do we know who the traitor is?

Not yet