Bianchi's Art Gallery of Scrumptiousness

Liz

This shall now be my sole art gallery.

I have an update *shock!*

After taking into consideration some tips that Popo gave me, I came up with THIS drawing

coolguykf9.jpg

constructive criticism is always appreciated. Oh, and i'm planning on coloring this drawing, so some suggestions as to how i should color it would be nice!

cheers!

oh! and forgive the sketchiness. i'll improve on that later, once i begin coloring it.

:P

Edited by Empress Alina

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Your proportions look much, much better. (The torso is the right length! :P ) The only things I see that need some work are the eyes--they look a bit crossed. Try moving the main circle of the left eye to the left, or, move the main circle of the right eye to the right. :3

Good work!

Edited by Popo

It looks great, but you have a bunch of "Bianchi's official gallery" lying around the creative forum.

Perhaps some consolodation would be good?

That's a problem with this board in general. Lots of repeat art threads, though I don't mean to be discouraging when I say that. D:

Awesome! Your proportions look much, much better. (The torso is the right length! :P ) The only things I see that need some work are the eyes--they look a bit crossed. Try moving the main circle of the left eye to the left, or, move the main circle of the right eye to the right. :3

Good work!

:P thanks!

you had me counting heads like crazy! XD

and i'll fix up the eyes! guess i overlooked the eyes a bit, didn't notice! :P

It looks great, but you have a bunch of "Bianchi's official gallery" lying around the creative forum.

Perhaps some consolodation would be good?

yeah, that's what i'm planning to do, actually. i'm going to kill all those other thread gosh, i'm such a criminal! XD and posting all of those other drawings here. it was alright to have several threads when practically nobody used the creative board, but now that we have a lot more people posting their art, its kinda annoying to have to fish through all the topics to find the right ones!

.....but i'm not doing it today. maybe tomorrow, when i have most of my day free!

XD

Cool pic ;)

Did you actually draw it, or did you use some sort of software to help you?

i drew it myself. i have a drawing tablet that allows me to make computer drawings, if that's what you're asking.

The hair looks like it's been poofed up a little too much for safety. Also, the eyes are a little big.

Otherwise, though, it's a great image.

true!

i'll fix the hair a bit so that it looks more natural. and i'm not really satisfied with the eyes, so i'll probably redraw them

fix that up right away! :P or maybe later, once i start to color it

thanks!

Edited by Empress Alina

lol thanks for the comments!

XD

while i fix up my Mist and Random Guy drawings and color them and such, i drewed a little something. i wasn't going to post it originally, but i kinda liked it, so here it is!

randomimagebin1editedfe2.jpg

Random Drawings! i was just doodling on the paper computer, and i ended up liking what i had!

<3

Edited by Empress Alina

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

the coloring of the other drawings hasn't gone as well as i hoped.

So i drawed this!!!!!

suitguyjpegwm6.jpg Lol suit guy! Began as a doodle, and became this. I ended up liking it!

Looks good. Keep up the good work!

Will you eventually be taking requests?

requests are icky icky things for me.

i don't tend to work very well if i have too many requests, so i don't tend to take a lot at once.

also, i want to learn how to digitally color first!

but don't worry, there's some drawings requested by members here that i haven't forgotten about, and yours is one of them ;)

Edited by Jessie

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!!!!!

My first attempts at coloring!!!!!!!

I have finally colored the Mist drawing! XD this was really cool to color, and I experimented much with it! lol!

mistfinaldraftwv4.jpg

I also have her without the light thing on her hand, if you would like to see it...

Huge Image is Huge!!!!!!!

And a drawing I made cause I was asked one too many times if Marth was a girl. My attempt at drawing Marth as a girl! :3

THIS IS HOW HE WOULD LOOK LIKE IF HE WAS A GIRL!!!!!

marthgirlcopyrx8.jpg

Mist has very big blue eyes in that. But other than that she looks great.

And Marthet looks good to. Though besides the bewbies, there isn't much difference from normal Marth.

Though that's probably the fault of Marth himself.

• 4 weeks later...

i really don't know what got into me when i drew this. kinda like a sudden inspiration, i guess, since a friend of mine is all into superheroes and such

superherocopygw2.jpg

and now, for an announcement! The moment has come! the moment when i can't stand looking at my previous drawings because i think they're hideous!!!!!

this is very good news, and i was expecting this to happen anytime soon! it happens occasionally. usually a moment like this is followed by substantial improvement and/or a new direction in my art. its when i tend to work the hardest to improve myself, when i'm the most critical of my work, and when i seek new art styles and such to further develop my own art style and make it much closer to what my little brain imagines.

So, I won't be posting much in the near future since i'm going to be working full blast on improving myself. hopefully it ends up being for the better! i'll post a sketch or two once in a while, but full colorings won't be happening soon!

and maybe i'll even work on making my line art much neater...