DLC Enough to Restart?

Johnzin

Are these leaked DLC contents enough for you to restart the game after playing the 4 routes?

There's expected a few new characters and paralogues and silly things like sauna.

Is anyone saving a certain route for the DLC ?

I finished Maddening CF in past few days, Maddening BL was completed. I did not cross house recruit besides Caspar for the gem to make the game a little bit more difficult with less paralogues and underleveled units. I have finished the 4 routes on hard before maddening. And now I don't think I can muster the energy to do SS or GD Maddening. 

Edited by Johnzin

I'm holding off my first Crimson Flower run for now, in the event that playable Jeritza is a thing. Assuming he joins of his own accord, like Gilbert in Azure Moon, hopefully my Black Eagles run will work when the new update drops (I saved after Chapter 11 so I could jump right back to the route split)

I'll probably replay Crimson Flower once all the DLC is released, but before then I will take a break. I may wait until Wave 3 is released before I start my NG+ Golden Deer run.

Abyss mode sounds like it'd be the thing I'd play the game all over again just to experience.

Then again, for one I'm not even done with my second playthrough of the game and for another I replay these games like crazy.

If we're getting Jeritza, chances are we're only gonna be able to recruit him in Crimson Flower.  So I'll probably play CF again just to obtain Jeritza unless it's found that you can acquire him in other routes somehow.